User Tag List

Page 350 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 450 850 1350 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!

Feeling much better today, yesterday had me doubled over with pain, living on big "fancy coloured" drugs, 😉, @danger_dan, and a heating pad. Good thing it was NFL Sunday and later, a few Christmas movies we pvr'd for me.
    But miraculously I'm my usual self this morning!

@22hicks, I hope you're feeling a little bit better today....actually, a whole lot better today. Please keep resting even if you are, let your dog walker walk Jake, order your groceries, you still have lots of healing to do, my Friend.

@flemeth, it's been so long since I've been in our mall, and I do want to visit our new Sephora. DD ventured there yesterday and found some really good deals at Rickis for work jackets. Maybe tomorrow for me, the weather is melting that horrid white crap out there. 😊

Enjoy your Monday, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Nov 13th, 2017 at 09:12 AM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks! Light dusting of snow out there.
    Lynn, I am so sorry to hear you were suffering yesterday. Glad you feel better today.
    Hicks, when you jump in to just say "Hi!" I think that you are on the lower side of well. Hoping your day gets better.

Flemeth, glad your visit with your DD went well.
    Dan, one pile of work at a time. Hope your day is relatively stress free.
    Well, a woman from "Assistive Housing" is going to phone at 10 to interview my BrotherR for any future needs he may have. Lots of avenues to be investigated as his needs won't get fewer as he ages. Neither will any of us , I guess. Ahhh- the rusty "Golden Years." But since he has been compromised all his life, his "Golden Years" are arriving early.

Will chat later.
    Have a lovely day with maybe some yummy hot chocolate included!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Mon, Nov 13th, 2017 at 09:45 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! Today the plan is to do the dishes and cleaning.Wishing everyone a fabulous monday!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It's no longer morning but I WAS up early....honest!
    Nice to see the usual online " faces " in here again. The kitchen upgrade is still ongoing, poor DH is one tired man.
    I made another roast pan of spaghetti and meatballs this morning because that is what they asked me to make??
    Was certain they'd be sick of that but nope.

Hope everyone working plows through their Monday with gusto! I'll be napping later on thinking about y'all....tee hee.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , I was up at 7!!!
    I heard Jenny snuffing around in her bed, which she does, then promptly falls back to sleep, but this time..."tip, tip, tip..." down the stairs. OKay, I thought...she just wants to sleep there for a while...nope. "Bark!". Rats. So I went downstairs and there she sits, the tip of her tail waggling, wanting to go outside. She never does that. So, I was up. DH slept for another 45 or so minutes, so it was an early mornng for both of us. Of course as soon as I sat on the sofa/recliner with my coffee, Jenny was stretched out along my legs, back to sleep. I tossed the top of the blanket over her and that was it...my little burrito slept for anther hour. Little sweet brat.

So, Walks, is your mincemeat all put away? Do you freeze it or just jar/can it for the fridge? I poured more rum over my fruitcake and it's now in the freezer until about a week before Christmas when I'll take it out, douse it with more rum and TRY to not nibble until Christmas!! Walks...you are an enabler! Now I have to go to GT for those boxes of ...hm..I just checked their flyer on line and no chocolate nibblies.....maybe I'll just drive over there later.. I did see that Duncan Hines cakes are on sale and they have a lot more in them than those skimpy Betty Crocker ones...most cookie recipes call for the larger sizes which are almost impossible to fine! I know....ugh, cookies from a mix, yuck! But interspersed with my homemade ones, they're cute and still nummy (with tweeks) and well...more is better. 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of oil...cookies! There's tons of ways to fancy them up....lemon crinkle cookies...cinnamon cookies...cheap and cheerful! haha!!

Okay, back to sewing that quilt!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Wonder if my package went missing. The tracking used to have 3 entries and now only has 2. After picked up by Canada post it used to say 21.00 Nov 10th Arrived at postal facility. Now it has gone back to picked up. I guess I'll wait a few days and see.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone danger_dan hope you had a great vacation I guess u are back in the crazy commute to work be care full on the road . Not a bad day today to be out doors, Have a lot of chores in the house to do so will try to get some. @Lynn49 hope you are feeling much better.Have a great everyone

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone. @flemeth , yes of course I'm always careful on the roads.

Have a wonderful day Folks.
    Stay warm.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

Hope everyone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning!
    @22hicks , thinking about you today and hoping you're feeling better; check in when you can, we worry about you, you know!

Off to do some shopping by myself today! Woohoo!! The independence!

Have a terrific day, everyone!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late morning everyone!!!! Wishing you all a great tuesday!!!! Off to check the flyers!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone is having a good day. I actually got my package today. Which was pretty fast considering it was sent on Friday and the post office was closed yesterday. I mentioned that one of the tracking entries disappeared and they thought that was weird. Package was mostly water enhancers, stevia and a few snacks.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

mornin all!! Yes it was another early start to the day for me, but now I sit here rather content because I checked off at least 3 things from my " to-do " list! The fishes are very happy now in their pristine ( just cleaned ) tank, thanks to moi.
    Hamlet is barely speaking to me now though ( Hamlet is the cat ) he is quite vocal, but has been sneering at me since I relocated the tank and now he has absolutely NO access to it.

Oh I am sorry I mislead you @Lynn49 ....the boxed chocolates were on sale the week earlier at GT Their sales always start on a Wed. which often messes me up.
    It was the boxes of Almondillos and PecanDoodles @ just $4.00 each that I went for. However , yes to the Duncan Hines cake mixes that are on sale this week...just .88
    Happy shopping, must be especially satisfying for you now that you are back to normal.

I still have the urge to start another " rearrangement " of the living/dining area, but my back and knees are objecting right now.....

Have a lovely day everyone.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , no worries, I'm thrilled I went there anyway! They had turtleneck sweaters in my size, in 3 colours, no printing, no foil or sparklex, plain! And just $16!! I think the Cleo ones may be going back. Whenever they arrive!!

Oops DD is here for our signatures...later!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Haha...just came across this pic (Doxies always, for some odd reason, pop up on Pinterest for me...)...On Sunday when I was in much pain, I'd taken those special fancy coloured pills that Dan had spoken of, and had a large heating pad on my tummy, in my recliner sofa. Naturally Jenny was on my lap and somehow, the heating pad kept "slipping" down to where she was until she was completely covering it, AND trying to get under the blanket, too. So I folded the blanket over her as usual, and there she slept for almost an hour...on a heating pad, under a blanket!! Only little black dog who is also a sun-worshiper! Strange little muffins...

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ha ha ^^ Jenny and her sleeping habits crack me up!

Thread Information