User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 180
Like Tree360Likes

Thread: 2017 Mail In Rebates

  1. #91
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    39
    Posts
    22,558
    Likes Received
    13075
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    @Cata @annedougherty
    Did you include all your PO boxes ON the envelope itself? This is the way I have it and am wondering if it will get to all the places it's supposed to:
    Mail in Refund Offer
    Saint John, NB, E2L 5E7
    PO BOX 13803
    PO BOX 13796
    PO BOX 13800
    PO BOX 13801
    PO BOX 13793
    Yes something like that. They are all probably processed by the same person or couple of people so it won't have far to go so long as it reaches one of those PO boxes lol.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  2. #92
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,720
    Likes Received
    4186
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Thank you! Here's hoping it all goes smoothly

    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Yes something like that. They are all probably processed by the same person or couple of people so it won't have far to go so long as it reaches one of those PO boxes lol.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

  3. #93
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,861
    Likes Received
    11027
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    @Cata @annedougherty
    Did you include all your PO boxes ON the envelope itself? This is the way I have it and am wondering if it will get to all the places it's supposed to:
    Mail in Refund Offer
    Saint John, NB, E2L 5E7
    PO BOX 13803
    PO BOX 13796
    PO BOX 13800
    PO BOX 13801
    PO BOX 13793


    Dot, this is exactly how I did it, and have already started getting my rebate cheques.

  4. #94
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,720
    Likes Received
    4186
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Thank you amira ...all this stress lol

    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Dot, this is exactly how I did it, and have already started getting my rebate cheques.
    amira84 and Davetherave like this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

  5. #95
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,023
    Likes Received
    2686
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Received my Air Wick rebate today. Mailed on February 8th.

  6. #96
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,259
    Likes Received
    2263
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Forgot to post that I got both Resolve and AirWick rebate cheques on Mar 6th, took exactly a month.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click Swagbucks and start earning your own.

  7. #97
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    350
    Likes Received
    1294
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Rec'd my finish dishwasher tab and resolve today. Took a month and 3 days

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

  8. #98
    Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,018
    Likes Received
    1337
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Received Finish Deterget March 6 Mailed it Jan 31 $9.20
    Received Home Depot March 2 submitted online Feb 1 $20
    Received Air Wick and Durex today. Mailed Feb 3 $13.18/$10.05

  9. #99
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Chatham,ON
    Posts
    123
    Likes Received
    159
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Was anyone able to get the new Air Wick rebate that was posted on facebook this morning? There was a link to go to Smartsaver, but didn`t work.
    Last edited by EILEENVG; Mon, Mar 20th, 2017 at 06:28 PM.
    Davetherave likes this.

  10. #100
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,023
    Likes Received
    2686
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Received my Air Wick rebate today. Mailed on February 8th.
    Received one of my Finish rebates today. Mailed on February 10th, so it looks like they're taking slightly longer right now. Hoping my other two rebates, mailed on February 13th, will arrive later this week then!

  11. #101
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    198
    Likes Received
    502
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    There is a new mail in rebate for Air Wick Pure Product. Receive up to $8.65.

    http://www.smartsaver.ca/en/coupons-offers/

    Remember the starting date is Mar 27.

    Purchases must be made between Mar 27 to Apr 27, 2017.
    Grey, uanoor, FallenPixels and 6 others like this.

  12. #102
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,023
    Likes Received
    2686
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Received one of my Finish rebates today. Mailed on February 10th, so it looks like they're taking slightly longer right now. Hoping my other two rebates, mailed on February 13th, will arrive later this week then!
    Received both today! All caught up on rebates now, yay!

  13. #103
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    198
    Likes Received
    502
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    new rebate added.

    Finish Dishwasher Cleaner:
    Receive up to $8.00 to cover the cost of the product and taxes.

    Remember these start from Mar 27th.
    amira84, maple7 and Davetherave like this.

  14. #104
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,023
    Likes Received
    2686
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by wavi View Post
    new rebate added.

    Finish Dishwasher Cleaner:
    Receive up to $8.00 to cover the cost of the product and taxes.

    Remember these start from Mar 27th.
    Was this on SmartSaver? Everything is showing sold out for me except the new $10 Lysol Foam coupon & the new Air Wick Pure MIR.

  15. #105
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    39
    Posts
    22,558
    Likes Received
    13075
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Was this on SmartSaver? Everything is showing sold out for me except the new $10 Lysol Foam coupon & the new Air Wick Pure MIR.
    Wow, glad I printed mine off this morning!

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •