User Tag List

Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
Like Tree2946Likes

Thread: A new beginning in getting HEALTHY...2017, here we come!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I have been following everyone’s progress and is proud of you all. I myself want to lose a few pounds but can’t stay away from some of the Junk food. I guess I should start at some point to cut out them and eat healthy.keep up the good work all

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    this is me!! I'll be sleeping and then I smell food and ????

Name:  DBB55B55-B2DD-4643-9A07-DD0F7A952122.gif
Views: 71
Size:  69.0 KB

ohhhhh Walkonby..your not only one sweetie ..i look at food commercial on TV 📺..i swear i gain 5 pounds lol 😝 but some days i try eat healthy then other days i fall off healthy eating and eat like pig 🐷 Yeah then its junk food then i feel guilty ..then i go back eating right again ..its roller coaster for me ..i need lose at least 15 pounds ..then ill be happy with myself again ..summer coming and i need get those shorts back on without muffin top haha ..keep fighting its life time battle with love of junk food
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    On Apr 30th I am going to buy ddp yoga. I will get from fite tv and stream it. I don't have a dvd or blu ray player to buy the dvd's. It's a one time charge of $63.99. I hear it's pretty good so I'll see how it goes. Does anyone think it's worth it.

Cabmonk..if you thinks this is going help you out ..i say go for it ..at least sweetie your trying lose weight and its not easy job ..i need lose about 15 pounds that I cumulative since last fall to now .. though all running around i do in day .. you would think this would be easy ..sure wish you best of luck cabmonk
    cabmonk, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I have been following everyone’s progress and is proud of you all. I myself want to lose a few pounds but can’t stay away from some of the Junk food. I guess I should start at some point to cut out them and eat healthy.keep up the good work all
    Hi flemeth..i know and i hear ya ..sure wished i could stay way from junk food too and eat healthier... going start tomorrow hopefully.keeping my fingers crossed 🤞.
    cabmonk and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I need to lose about 100lbs lol. I can do it if I really try.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I need to lose about 100lbs lol. I can do it if I really try.
    Ohhhh i dont think you need lose that much ..your very tall man cabmonk..you can do it when you set your mind to it
    Angela273, cabmonk, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have gained 10lbs over the last 4 months. I’ve seen the number on the scale and some of my clothes don’t fit as well as they used to. I have had a migraine for the last 3 months straight, fluctuating severity. I have chronic migraines, but this is a personal record...and not in a good way. I’ve seen doctors, had an MRI, and I’m waiting for my neurologist. When I am in pain like this it certainly tries to slow me down. I also tend to gravitate towards comfort foods, or easy to make meals for the family when the migraine flares up. I’m looking forward to when it stops snowing and everything dries up outside. I have always loved walking and it is so much easier to take the kids outside to play.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I have gained 10lbs over the last 4 months. I’ve seen the number on the scale and some of my clothes don’t fit as well as they used to. I have had a migraine for the last 3 months straight, fluctuating severity. I have chronic migraines, but this is a personal record...and not in a good way. I’ve seen doctors, had an MRI, and I’m waiting for my neurologist. When I am in pain like this it certainly tries to slow me down. I also tend to gravitate towards comfort foods, or easy to make meals for the family when the migraine flares up. I’m looking forward to when it stops snowing and everything dries up outside. I have always loved walking and it is so much easier to take the kids outside to play.
    you can do it for sure I hear you on the snow and going outside. I will try to go for a walk today. I ate too many chips over the last couple days because I need snacks for my wrestling of course lol. Hope you have a good spring.
    Newfiescreech, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi All! I have been bad and not posting here or on MFP but I am back posting starting today because it just helps me!
    SPRING is almost here!! Even though we are suppose to get snow later today.
    This past month has not been my own. Working thru my lunches to get the kids where they need to be and dealing with an ill parent.
    Lunch today is a Spinach salad with veggies and I have homemade potato soup that I can have this afternoon if still hungry.
    I brought my gym clothes today so will head to the gym around 2pm to break up the day.
    Tonight I will make oatmeal for my breakfast and fry up a few eggs for DS for breakfast (will make him a egg and cheese on English muffin) Boil some eggs for snacks and plan my meals for the next few days.
    Will walk to the store Wed night to grab more Spinach to make salads for the rest of the week. (adding more exercise daily on top of going to the gym)
    Hope everyone has a great day and makes healthy choices

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Gym done. Check! Feeling energetic!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Slept in a bit so didn't make a salad (should have last night but oh well) So I grabbed almond milk for my oatmeal for breakfast and a lunch serving of the homemade chili I made.

I cooked a bunch of chicken breasts in the slowcooker over night so tonight's dinner is mostly ready.
    Newfiescreech, cabmonk and Ciel like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

don't we all get just as excited by our meals as this sweet guy???

ha ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We spent time outside in the yard this morning, before it melted a lot and created quite the puddle. I shoveled the snow off half the deck, which I had shoveled a few weeks ago. After supper this evening I took our kids to the indoor track for about an hour. I called a friend and managed to convince him to meet us there, since DJ was volunteer this evening. Our 3 young children did really well. I can tell that I haven’t been as active like I used to be, walking long distances, etc. I still got in a fairly good wlrjout. Did some stairs, carried one twin at a time when they were too tired, did some jogging backwards, and of course regular walking.

I’m trying to go back to my rule of no eating after 9pm. I stopped following this rule when I was pregnant or nursing. I was burning extra calories and had a wacky sleep schedule, so sometimes night eating was unavoidable. I’ll try to make sure that I have a snack when our kids do, if I need the snack.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Apr 10th, 2018 at 11:46 PM.
    Newfiescreech, cabmonk and Ciel like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I got some cardio in the last two mornings, before my daycare kids arrived. I run a licensed home daycare. We also played outside again yesterday afternoon.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I was outside in the back yard with the kids before lunch this morning. Before supper we played outside in the puddles, building dams, and moving snow to help it melt faster in the front yard. After supper I went for a brisk walk by myself for about 1km, felt like -7 at that time. I’m tired now and heading to bed a bit early.
    Newfiescreech and cabmonk like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread Information