User Tag List

Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
Like Tree2946Likes

Thread: A new beginning in getting HEALTHY...2017, here we come!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'll be getting the ddp yoga on Apr 30th so I have been looking at his meal plan online. I will be streaming it through the fite tv app so that doesn't come with the diet plan. I spent the last couple hours trying to figure out what to do according to his plan. I have several ideas on what to buy for my groceries when I get paid Apr 30th. I will have a bit less money for food in May though because I'm spending $63 for the ddp yoga lol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@cabmonk I’ve seen that inspirational video several times over the years. I hope that ddp is right for you.

I did cardio and some weight lifting this morning. It’s supposed to be fairly nice this week, which will help me be active outside.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    @cabmonk I’ve seen that inspirational video several times over the years. I hope that ddp is right for you.

I did cardio and some weight lifting this morning. It’s supposed to be fairly nice this week, which will help me be active outside.
    Oh yeah and the video isn't the only reason for me to try it. I have wanted to try it for some time now. Supposed to be pretty crappy here next couple of days. Expecting 20 - 30cm of snow Sunday through Monday and even into Tuesday. I'll just use my pedal exerciser lol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I lifted weights this morning before breakfast. I got a lot accomplished around the house and the yard. We took a family walk for less than 1km before supper.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I got in some cardio and weight lifting again this morning. It has been very windy outside yesterday and today. Supposed to get rain and snow, so keeping the kids inside. I’m looking forward to nicer weather. I love going for walks. I pick up cans and bottles to recycle. Free exercise and a little coin along the way.
    cabmonk, walkonby and lilo0003 like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

After supper I took our kids for a walk for about an hour. I pushed our 2.5yr old twins in the stroller and our son and our cat walked. We were out for an hour and walked about 2km. We collected an entire grocery bag full of bottles and cans along the way.
    Caddle Referral Code:

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    After supper I took our kids for a walk for about an hour. I pushed our 2.5yr old twins in the stroller and our son and our cat walked. We were out for an hour and walked about 2km. We collected an entire grocery bag full of bottles and cans along the way.
    Oh I am so jealous! I wish we could trust our cats to walk alongside of us outside. I have seen other outdoor felines in the neighbourhood when I walk our dogs and they stay a safe distance away once they see the dogs. Good " family " workout for you @Angela273
    No " real " exercise of any kind being performed here other than housework, or various stair climbing throughout the day, dog walks, that is about my speed now.
    Still since April 2nd when I re-started I feel lighter just from the changes in diet alone. Will not step on a scale just yet, don't want to get a depressing number stuck in my head to fret over. Soon though.
    Angela273, cabmonk and lilo0003 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I was stuck between getting the ddp yoga now app or getting ddp yoga on fite tv. The ddp yoga now app is $86us a year but comes with a bunch of support, recipes, interactive stuff and all the workouts. On fite tv it's just the workouts but it's a one time charge of $63 cad. I can't afford the $86us right now so I'll go for the one on fite tv..
    Angela273, walkonby and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Ok so before I start the ddp yoga in just over a week. Which also coincides with my grocery shopping. Here is my before pic. I will post another pic in about 3 months. I really need to do something like this because I just need to lol. Especially being 340lbs. I was losing a bit of weight and now over the last few months I shot right back up. A lot of it is due to the fact I haven't been working for over a year. I am feeling very motivated though and my shopping will show that. No pop, or sugary drinks. Water and lemon juice instead sometimes with a squirt of stevia. No regular bread but gluten free instead. Going to buy lots of vegetables, chickpeas, eggs, fruits, etc. Maybe even a bit of tuna and chicken.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Ok so before I start the ddp yoga in just over a week. Which also coincides with my grocery shopping. Here is my before pic. I will post another pic in about 3 months. I really need to do something like this because I just need to lol. Especially being 340lbs. I was losing a bit of weight and now over the last few months I shot right back up. A lot of it is due to the fact I haven't been working for over a year. I am feeling very motivated though and my shopping will show that. No pop, or sugary drinks. Water and lemon juice instead sometimes with a squirt of stevia. No regular bread but gluten free instead. Going to buy lots of vegetables, chickpeas, eggs, fruits, etc. Maybe even a bit of tuna and chicken.
    You can do it cabmonk. Unfortunately I have several families who are 300+lbs. My dad has been successful in losing weight at different times over the years. He was happy to get back down to his wedding weight, I was in Grade 4 at the time. Health issues, depression, employment, etc. can all play a factor in a person’s weight.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks, I think I can do it. A couple things for me is if I'm stressed or bored I eat something. Also too much juice and pop but I have been kinda getting tired of pop lately, It's just a habit to buy it because it goes on sale really cheap.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I spent about 1.5hrs outside with the kids this afternoon. I should have worn my shoes since we ended up playing in the front yard, got kids bikes ready for the season, and went for a bit of a walk. We were all in rubber boots to play in the back yard, which is still wet with some snow banks in the shade. I’m a bit sore now.
    cabmonk and lilo0003 like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@cabmonk !!!! Congrats on taking that very first step of posting your before situation. That is often what it takes to compare the weight losses that will come.....and I know yours will come. You have made some very big and wiser choices just in your food and beverages alone, so that will help immensely.
    Today is Day 18 for me....no workouts, just the food changes going on here.
    I will get weighed for the first time on the 24th when I have my Dr.'s appt.

Good luck to all of us!!
    Angela273, cabmonk and lilo0003 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @walkonby , Hope you do well too. I want to buy a water bottle. I saw they had the brita sports bottles with filter for $10.00 at Walmart. Need to drink a lot of water which is good for my gout also.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@cabmonk I am rooting for you. Lots of water is great for so many things and cheaper than pop.
    My weight loss efforts went right out the window after my dad died suddenly at 71 yrs old after a lifetime battle with his weight. So after drinking my weight in wine and eating my weight in carbs for the past 9 days I went to weightwatchers today to see how bad it was. Up 2.4 pounds, all things considered that's not bad & honestly I could have just kept going. but I need to make sure my kids don't lose me at 71 so its time to kick this last 25 pounds to the curb.
    Angela273, cabmonk and walkonby like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information