User Tag List

Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Like Tree2946Likes

Thread: A new beginning in getting HEALTHY...2017, here we come!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Cabmonk - is infused water (my daughter drinks frozen fruit bits in water) an option? Lilo - sorry to hear about your dad - rooting for both of you!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'll try my best. I'll drink mostly just water but sometimes with a couple squirts of lemon juice and a bit of stevia.
    By the way Lilo you can do it no problem. My problem is I haven't worked for over a year and sit around a lot. Hope everyone does well.
    Angela273 and lilo0003 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Our twins are sick and taking antibiotics, so I haven’t gotten a good night’s sleep since Wednesday. That being said, we still spent time outside. We did some yard work and cleaned up in my organic vegetable garden. I also carried boxes out to the shed, about 10 trips. Not officially exercise, but I think it still counts. My leg has been causing me extra pain the last couple of days and this migraine hasn’t left since January. Oh well, that’s part of my life. Our son really wants to go for bike rides, and the bikes are ready to go. Soccer season starts next week. We will be on the field on Wednesday evenings with our twin’s soccer, first year of parent & tot soccer.
    lilo0003 likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ve weighed myself a couple of times over the least 2wks and my weight is stable, which is the first step. Now I’ll need to keep at it to see some weight loss.
    walkonby and lilo0003 like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am sort of nervous, tomorrow I weigh myself ( a clinic I go to ) they weigh you each time before treatment. Anyways....I have no idea what that number will be! The last time I got on their scale was March 20th and since then I re-started my " healthy eating " plan on April 2nd.....I feel lighter but who knows?
    @Angela273 good that your weight has now stabilized. Best of luck and full steam ahead with your weight loss!!
    Angela273, cabmonk and lilo0003 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yesterday we spent 1.5hrs outside this morning. Went for a walk with the kids with tricicles and a scooter. Checked the mailbox, but nothing interesting. Spent time in the back yard and cleaned up in the gardens.

I’ll be outside with the kids again this morning, after it warms up a bit. I might take my turn taking our son out for a bike ride after Dh gets home from work.

We spent 1.5hrs outside this morning. I pushed the stroller to and from the park, plus played with the kids. I’m feeling kind of tired, but that has to do more with a lack of sleep because our twins are sick and on antibiotics.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Apr 24th, 2018 at 02:55 PM.
    cabmonk, walkonby and lilo0003 like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Potato chips are NOT on my eating plan and that sometimes makes me CRABBY! ha ha ha

However....this morning at the clinic I had a lovely surprise. I have lost 10 lbs in the 22 days since re-re-re-starting my healthy eating regime. It sure felt nice to see some rewards on the scale after not knowing what the number was until today.
    Now I am only going to weigh myself there every 5 weeks at my appt. instead of anything daily here at home.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I haven't been able to walk for the last 3 days because of bad gout pain in my knee. I think all the water I have been drinking might have triggered it. Maybe it was flushing out the uric acid. Anyway my aunt is stopping by with some Motrimax which has worked for me in the past. Also asked her to bring me a sandwich lol since I really haven't been able to cook. She probably would have come sooner but she was out of town. I'm going to lay down for a couple hours until she gets here because I haven't slept in a couple days.
    Angela273, walkonby and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

aw cab, so sorry to hear that the gout came back. I thought that uric acid was the thing that you want flushed out isn't it? I mean isn't the build up of uric acid the thing that causes gout pain? If drinking water is bad for your gout then I have no idea what you can do.
    Hope the rest can help some.
    Angela273, cabmonk and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Water is good to clear it out but if it's at the point that you have uric acid crystals it breaks it down and flushes it out which can hurt. My aunt stopped by and within 40 mins of taking the Motrimax she brought me the pain was down 25%. There is still pain but I can walk across my room without grabbing onto things like my chair and dresser. I asked her to get Motrimax because I knew how well it worked in the past for me. Should be much better Wednesday and able to start ddp yoga next week as I wanted.
    Angela273 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ve been outside in the yard for the last 1.5hrs with the kids. I spent some time raking leaves in the front yard. I could certainly feel it in my arms and shoulders. I made sure to do some stretching before I started.
    cabmonk, walkonby and lilo0003 like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi All! Sunshine is out here today and what a difference that makes for the soul! Makes you want to be outside in the fresh air!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

pretty nice here today. I went and did my groceries and I think i did pretty well on my new plan. My aunt and cousin bought my a rotisserie chicken each. I also bought 2 more myself. I will eat the one over the next 3-4 days and cut the other ones up and freeze. Got lots of grapes, carrots, strawberries. I think my aunt was pretty happy with everything I got. So my first meal of my new plan starting today for lunch. I had a wrap with a small amount of the chicken, coleslaw with a tiny bit of coleslaw dressing, and hummus. I also had carrot sticks and a few grapes. The only thing that might be snackish lol was raisin bread which I will use sometimes for breakfast. No juice, no pop, no chips or other snacks. I thought I would have a few frozen grapes as a snack.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@cabmonk ! Good job! many of your foods sound like what I have daily! ( especially the hummus ) Raw veggies with me are a must but I cannot eat much fruit, well I mean I stay away from too many sweet ones just because of the sugar.
    Every day I put 1/2 banana in my oatmeal/cottage cheese pancake batter, and the odd time I slice an apple and have a bit of smears of natural PB on them.
    We are doing this thing! Good luck.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby Yeah I shouldn't have too many sweet things either because of my gout. I did get more veggies over fruit though. I did get cheese to make some grilled cheese but only once in a while. I can also use eggs for breakfast or egg salad sometimes. I will keep refining it as I go along but it's mostly healthy stuff. Keep at it over there too.
    Angela273, walkonby and lilo0003 like this.

Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread Information