User Tag List

Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree2946Likes

Thread: A new beginning in getting HEALTHY...2017, here we come!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Ok I'm posting this even though I'm still a fat a@@ lol. I see a small difference and I'm down 30lbs since May 4th. I have no plans on slowing down any time soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^ @cabmonk that is very very " real " of you to post your progress thus far even though as most of us know many of the changes we feel in our bodies are not always visible to others. I applaud you all the way my friend!!
    That being said there is no way I'll be posting any of my before or after pics....lol ( just too self conscious )
    Thirty pounds is such a terrific loss....carry on until you arrive at the best weight for you!
    Lynn49, cabmonk and list465 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any fans of intermittent fasting?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yes i do intermittent fasting. However I'm no expert so don't ask me questions lol.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby Thanks I'll keep pressing on. One guy on the ddp yoga group said he didn't see a difference. Oh well I especially see it in my face. I didn't say I suddenly have abs or something lol.
    Angela273 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow, @cabmonk , I really DO see a difference! You've really narrowed down your mid-section, that's for sure, and you must feel so different now! Congratulations on the great work and dedication, we all know how difficult it can be. You absolutely inspire me!!!

I'm doing okay, a pound here and there and getting accustomed to this gluten-free way of eating isn't so easy, so much label reading, researching and mistake-making that sends me into a spiral of cramps and bathroom visits. Not fun at all. I thought salsa was safe!! Turns out, thank goodness, that Pace is, and it's my favourite one. We just had a "Selections" brand here, and it's sure not safe!
    @walkonby , neither DH nor I felt like making dinner tonight, so after a little research and a phone call to our local Subway, DH brought home a gluten-free sub for me, and it was heavenly!! He said they were very meticulous about wearing new gloves, not using the 'toaster oven' since it's used for normal breads, asking questions....good on them!! Thankfully I'm not celiac, where a grain or two of ... grain, would send me spinning out of control, but knowing that they can make a sandwich out of gluten-free bread is amazing for me. Have you tried one of those subs?

Okay.....keep up the great work, everyone!!
    cabmonk, Ciel, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 thanks I'm trying my best. I also got a message directly from ddp himself saying good work on my progress.
    Lynn49, walkonby and list465 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning all! Starting the day off with oatmeal and for lunch I have a salad with chicken.

I am eyeing up a paddle board to purchase. We have a small lake in town that is calm (no big boats) so would be perfect. Anything to get exercise and fresh air!
    cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

another 10 days has passed and my weigh in this morning was fruitful. ( tee hee...giggling )
    I managed to lose the 2 lbs I targeted for during this time period. Man this was a tough month though..... there were lots of tempting BBQ items that I craved more than one of...ha ha
    Angela273, lilo0003 and list465 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

congraaats! keep on going

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi All! Hope all are enjoying the summer and the fresh air. Lots of swimming and walking for me but need to step it up.
    Hitting the beach for sure this weekend.

Today's meals- B- Cream of wheat with fresh strawberries
    L- Salad from local deli ( I have been bad this week not bringing lunch but have been going home but not today)
    D- chicken breast and ceaser salad and a bit of rice.
    Angela273 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I keep checking my weight a couple timed a week, it has been staying in the same range. I guess my weight is stable, but doesn’t impress me. My migraine that started in January still has not left. My garden veggies are coming along nicely. My kids and I are eating the peas as fast as they are growing. I grow about 15 types of veggies and fruits in my back yard garden each year. I sell some of the extra produce, which covers expenses for various supplies. I missing going for walks by myself or with another adult...that way I can go faster. I should get out on the bike and take our son with us. He still has training wheels. I’m still pretty active with our kids during the day. We all went for a family swim yesterday.
    Ciel, walkonby and lilo0003 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Angela273 you still have the energy to try and bike after all the running around you do with your family, that is impressive!
    Sadly, I have spent way too many days this month sitting and the scale showed that on the 20th. I am back up by 4 lbs since my last weigh in ......it doesn't take much for this weight to shift back onto my body when the combo of bad food choices ( or extra portions of good food...lol! ) and no exercise are the choice.
    Angela273, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi All! This heatwave is not encouraging me to go out walking at night. So tonight I am going on the treadmill. Why not. No excuse and I actually do enjoy it.
    Angela273, Ciel, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I took our son our for a 40min bike ride this morning. I collected 2 bottles and 2 cans along the way. I collected 2 juice boxes at the park the other day. When I returned home I took all of our children for a short walk to the mailbox. Then we headed to the backyard to water the garden. I’ll have more yellow string beans to harvest tomorrow. I saw 3 tomatoes ripening on the plants. I have about 10 spaghetti squash maturing in the garden. At least two of them are the size of footballs.
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information