User Tag List

Page 29 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
Like Tree2946Likes

Thread: A new beginning in getting HEALTHY...2017, here we come!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby Thanks, I kept up my eating and workouts. I was definitely getting more flexible every day and gaining muscle. I'm definitely staying with it into the new year.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Tue, Jan 1st, 2019 at 11:59 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @walkonby Thanks, I kept up my eating and workouts. I was definitely getting more flexible every day and gaining muscle. I'm definitely staying with it into the new year.
    That’s great! Not all progress is measured with a scale.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yesterday afternoon I shoveled the snow off our large back deck. The kids were using the extra snow to build stuff.
    This morning ds and I fit in a 15min workout before my first daycare girl arrived.
    I plan on taking the kids outside on the sled a little later this morning. Their combined weight is about 130lbs, not including winter clothes, sled, etc. I’ll pull them around for a while. Sometimes the kids take turns pulling each other. Er nap time it might be warm enough to build another snowman. I enjoy being active with our kids.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

This morning I managed a 20min workout before my first daycare child arrived. My children wanted to be involved and use me as a human jungle gym, so I used them in my exercises. They weigh 30-41lbs each. I used them for a variety of exercises, as my weights or extra resistance. I could certainly feel it. I might try to do more later today. It’s nice outside, so we’ll bundle up and head outside again today.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:12 AM.
    Caddle Referral Code:

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Today was my 10th week " dating " Dr. Poon ( lol ) and my 2 week loss ( during Christmas, family b'days and New Years! ) I still managed to drop another 5 lbs. To date that is 39.5 gone! He told me that of the 5 lbs over 4 of it was fat...I still don't know what line on his computer screen tells him that but it makes me feel great!

I've been two timing Dr. Poon watching many videos by Dr. Berg.
    This one imho explains the entire hamster wheel of carbs, insulin, diabetes, sugar and what a state so many people are in with ill health.

Take a look if you like.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy New Year all! Back at work after being off since Dec 21st so happy to be back in the routine.
    Brought all my food for the day (breakfast/lunch and snack) I'm off to a good start

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Tonight I will be doing laundry so that is my work out lol (up and down the stairs ) Will go to the gym tomorrow... have stuff to do today so can't go on my lunch break and we are expecting a storm this afternoon so just want to go home right after work.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Great start to your 2019 @Frugalbigmama ! Seems you never missed a beat after having a nice time off of work.
    Today we have sunshine and it feels good! It was snowing when i left for the dentist but that did not last.
    I am striving as hard as ever towards my goal weight......I am looking at possibly June to reach the final destination.
    Carry on people!!

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I measured my waist at my belly button one month ago and did a new measurement this week. I lost 1” on that measurement. My weight has not changed. I guess it shows that my exercises are strengthening my core. Our household got hit with illnesses over the break. I’m happy to say everyone seems to be healthy again.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We’re leaving to Cuba today for a family vacation. I’ll check in later in the month, after we’re back in Canada.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i am tip toeing in here.

i need to move some weight and feel better.
    i have cut pop .. again out of my life.. doing very well with that. cut one of my sugars from my tea.. a year a go it was 3 cream 3 sugar... for a exlarge... i make it at home in a very large mug.. but that will give you a size . downto 1 sugar, 2 cream. slow progress. but progress.

currently i am eating 1 serving carb for breakfast.
    1-2 proteins.... and 1-3 veggies for lunch . 2 proteins and 3 veggies for supper. sometimes half a carb.
    i am working on water and more veggies.

also keeping my steps up currently doing 11000 daily.

i will be adding a squat challange into my day. that always makes me feel better.
    i beleive slow and little steps will get the weight off. hopefully.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Although I should be watching what I am eating my main focus right now is eating more meals in a day. Ideally I would like to eat 6 small meals in a day as I find my body functions the best when I do this but for the moment my main goal is just 3 meals a day. I used to have the habit that when I traveled I did not eat well but I notice in the later part of last year even when I was in my home location I was not eating properly, I would start to feel sick and realize it was 1 or 2 pm and I had not eaten yet that day which would lead to binge eating.

As well I need to get my liquid intake up, when I got sick in October swallowing in general hurt, hot or cold did not matter and my body got used to taking in no liquids. I went from 1 to 2 XL teas and 2 or 3 Water Bottles of Water (24 ox per bottle) plus maybe a hot chocolate or herbal tea in a day to maybe 1 XL tea and a few sips of water.

I am still not drinking water much from my water bottle but do have 2 warm lemon water and 1 or 2 lemon water at room temperature a day, so I am getting there but it is really work to get my liquid intake up as I quickly slip backwards.

These are my goals right now 3 meals a day and more liquids. Once I have this down I will become more concerned on the break down of what I am eating and drinking.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Weigh in today at 276.6lbs. Starting weight May 4th 2018 was 340lbs. Will probably weigh myself once a week.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Taking a small break at the resort. Boy am I getting a workout. Seriously not kidding. So much walking, so many winding paths with hills, so many stairs, beach and ocean yesterday. Taking the kids to the beach or to one of the pool again this morning. My legs are feeling it and I think I’m in fairly good shape. Still happy to be here and not wearing ski pants to play outside with our kids.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I am back, 2018 was a disaster. After losing my dad I proceeded to gain 16 pounds while on weight watchers. Now called WW. but so far in 2019 I am down 5 pounds. My goal is to lose 20 pounds this year so I feel like I am off to a good start. I suspect cutting out all alcohol has helped.
    Last edited by lilo0003; Sun, Jan 13th, 2019 at 04:38 PM.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 29 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread Information