User Tag List

Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Like Tree2946Likes

Thread: A new beginning in getting HEALTHY...2017, here we come!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am going to consider this a huge win for me. I actually ate 3 meals both Saturday and Sunday, I am bad at eating during the week but it is even worse on the weekend. Most weekends I eat 1 meal each day so getting 3 in both days is a huge win for me.

Also found another vegetarian meal Mom likes which I always find to be a win. I am not looking to go vegetarian but I do enjoy having a 1 or 2 vegetarian meals a week for something different but Mom tends to complain they do not fill her up or keep her full. With that being said I do still need to tweak the recipe as it was a bit acidic for my taste but I think with some tweaking it can be added to my list of approved vegetarian meals.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

So...I bought a treadmill last January..

It's still in pieces.

However I have joined my local gym with a friend. I'm going to try and drop in everyday even if it's only for 30 minutes on their treadmill while I wait to get some-one to finish putting mine up.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's better to start an activity with only 15mins so that the attention we put into it is bearable and doesn't feel like a chore. I'm certain it'll be part of your routine in no time.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My legs were very sore during the first 2 or 3 days that we were in Cuba. My calves and shins were really feeling the hills and stairs. I quickly adjusted and it didn’t really bother me after that. Even our 6yr old ds eventually said that his hips hurt. Stone and concrete paths, walkways, and floors floors are hard on the body. I still weigh the same as I did before the trip b
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Welcome back @Angela273 !!
    Your vacation sounded good for your health with all the walking, climbing there was to do but I know what you mean with hard surfaces, they are brutal on legs, backs etc.
    Did you come back to mountains of fresh fallen snow?
    We ( Ontario ) are in a bit of a deep freeze this weekend with blowing snow and such...not happy about that.

My weigh in this morning was another fruitful 2 week stretch which produced another 5.5 lbs gone!
    Staying very focused now, although I am allowed to eat foods on Phase 2 list, I choose not to as it does slow the weight loss down and I like getting these 5.5 and 6 lbs losses every 2 weeks.
    Just until I get to my goal weight, then i will incorporate more from the Phase 2 list.

Good luck everyone!! Stay motivated on whichever plan you have chosen for a healthier you in 2019!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

This week has been a struggle, it has been a very busy week and I did manage to eat 3 meals a day but I was not feeling my best as I had no control over when we ate so I was going long stretches without eating and in a few cases really started to not feel well.

As well I was not able to keep up with some of the things I do just to help me feel better. I have been drinking water but have not been having my warm water with lemon which really helps my stomach. As well I have been drinking warm water with cinnamon again for my stomach. I made it through the week but I am not feeling my best at all.

Time to turn things around for next week.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Here's a little update.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@cabmonk Just looking at your where you started and look at where you are now!!! This last bout of illness you experienced showed your dedication to staying as good as possible with your food choices, that is not easy! Congrats on your amazing success up till now and that was a huge shop today getting all your vegan items, fruits for smoothies, etc.
    Forge ahead!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby thanks for sure I'm going to keep going. Got lots of almond milk, chickpeas and other stuff too. Making a kind of vegan chili in my Crock-Pot right now. Should be done about 12.30am lol. Put 4 chopped up vegan sausages in it.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have never tasted vegan sausage BUT I am certain it is more appetizing than the Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar I am sipping! ha ha ( I watched a Dr. Eric Berg You Tube video, he suggested diluting 2 Tblsp of the stuff into 16 oz cold water and adding freshly squeezed lemon juice to it....I also add drops of pure Stevia as well )
    Today i am being such a wimp! I don't want to walk over and mail 3 letters because of the bitter temps......hoping my mailman will take them for me when he passes by.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Here's a little update.
    Amazing!!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby Not every vegan sausage is great lol. However this dayia vegan cheese is omg good lol. I put some of the vegan chili with black bean tortilla chips and the cheese. It's so good and melty.

Here's the chili and chips plus another pic update.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

This week has been a struggle as I am really not feeling well. It stated Friday but got really bad Saturday night. Friday I was feeling off but I had taken some medication which can make me feel sick but then Saturday night I barely slept as I was up all night feeling horrible.

Since Saturday I have not slept through a whole night and it is not just not sleeping it is not feeling well either. Last night my stomach and back were bugging me all night, around midnight I broke down and tried and antacid (normally I avoid them as they can allow another issue I have to flare up). That did nothing so around 2 am I took a Robax for my back, I do not really remember it feeling better but did managed to fall asleep around 4 am but my alarm went off at 5 am.

I tried to take a sick day today so I stayed in bed until around 10 am when I got up I knew I had 2 emails from yesterday I had to address as I was in meetings yesterday. Well when I logged on there were a few other issues I had to deal with (reports not working, a printer down) so I ended up working most of the afternoon.

I am happy that every day I have still managed to eat at least 3 meals most days are 4. Although I will admit Thursday I was tempted to skip lunch since I did not pack one as I had planned to go home after my meeting but ended up in another meeting and then had to switch locations to deal with an issue. But I did stop and grab something, normally I do not pick up lunch but I figure it was better than skipping the meal all together.

Right now I am really working on my water intake, most days I sip on 2 to 3 mugs of warm water either lemon, ginger or cinnamon in it. Now I am working on drinking just plan water again. I used to be so good I was drinking 2 to 3 - 24 oz bottles a day but ever since I got sick in October I have been struggling to drink even 1 - 24 oz bottle.

Other than my stomach struggles I feel like I am doing better but feel I still have work to do. I need to be consistent on having 5 to 6 meals a day and adding more water. Hopefully I can get this stomach thing under control over the weekend and start next week on a better note.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I definitely don't drink enough water but I keep trying. I sometimes add a bit of water enhancer especially one made using stevia.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I definitely don't drink enough water but I keep trying. I sometimes add a bit of water enhancer especially one made using stevia.
    I developed a water bottle habit in about Grade 8. I have a reusable water bottle with me in the house, next to my bed at night, etc. All of my children and daycare children each have their own reusable water bottles. I fill and pack them whenever we go on an outing. I also keep them filled and accessible at home. I love water and so do our kids.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Feb 2nd, 2019 at 11:27 AM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread Information