User Tag List

Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Like Tree2946Likes

Thread: A new beginning in getting HEALTHY...2017, here we come!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

avoncallingu and walkonby like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i fasted 18 hours today ,as i went and did a huge grocery shop at no frills $123... and I looked at all the xmas chocolate reduced never bought any thou I bought blackberries ,a nice cantelope ,pears etc

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I did not leave the house today since I am not feeling well. So no exercise. Just has a few crackers and grapes. Hoping tomorrow is a better day
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

great start @coupon girl ! Way to kick start your I.F. I am in @flemeth (s) boat atm, still feeling lousy, although I did leave the house just to drive DD to work, it was about all I could muster. Soon this will pass and then I'll be raring to dig into the regimen.
    Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! I'm here, trying to figure out a dairy free, low-carb, pre-diabetic, set of foods that I can eat. My evening meals are prepared by our Bistro, so I have little control over that except to avoid their wonderfully delicious desserts. But I can usually get fruit for dessert. I have fatty liver so I am in the middle of discovering where that is going.

I'm sure that we'll all find what works for us. Yay2020! Here we go. Sorry that you are feeling under the weather, @walkonby and @flemeth .

I worked most of the day at getting things fixed and preparing to pack away Christmas. The appliance guy came and got my washing machine running smoothly. The handiman came and fixed my blinds. I started switching wardrobes to give me more space for winter clothes. Hoping all these things will be too big before Easter.

Talk with you soon!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, fellow Losers! Hahaha!!!

Well, on Day 3 into the Roaring 20s, and I'm doing well, sticking to mostly 0-point foods on WW, and not feeling deprived. Thank heavens for fruits, FF Greek yogurt, meats, veggies and my favourite, guilt-free vegetarian chili. DH is on this adventure with me, and of course, being a guy, he'll lose his tummy in a month and look svelte again. Just doesn't seem fair.

@walkonby, @flemeth, I sure hope you two feel better soon! I had that horrible cough thingy last spring and it stuck with me for about a month...hope that's not the case with you two!

@avoncallingu, I hope sticking to low-cal, fat-free foods does the trick for you, although I can understand how difficult that might be when you're not in charge of your evening meals. When do you see your doctor wrt your liver? Any more tests coming up? Like you, I'm purging my closets. Honestly, I didn't touch ONE thing this winter from 2 shelves I have of folded sweaters and shirts and likely won't! Some even have tags on them! I'll compile them and bring them to the women's "closet" at their shelter.

Not much on the agenda today, we just turned the Canada/Finland game on and are both working on the 1000 piece puzzle I gave my DH for Christmas...it's fun working together on it.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone and take good care!

Haha...love the "bite it and write it" suggestion..I nearly forgot to add my breakfast to my journal today!!
    (not sure what they mean by Sunday splurge unless it's that diet I was on when "recovering my body" from pregnancy...I ate perfectly all week, but come Sunday, I could have anything and everything I wanted! It was the light at the end of each tunnel for me. Worked out perfectly...back into a bikini by the summer! )

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good day all. I am feeling much better so I did 1/2 hour walk today.
    I did drink some water today where as on a normal day I would not drink any water only tea
    Had a breakfast, lunch and will soon have dinner.
    I am writing down everything I eat.
    Lynn49, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Back in the six and raring to go!

Got my 10000 steps in today so celebrated with 2 pints of beer and will have a slice of carrot cake for dessert and cheetos on the side while watching the Dame Edna special!!

Not in the groove you say??

For me the new year starts on Monday!

As you were!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good day all. I am feeling much better so I did 1/2 hour walk today.
    I did drink some water today where as on a normal day I would not drink any water only tea
    Had a breakfast, lunch and will soon have dinner.
    I am writing down everything I eat.
    Oh, glad you're feeling better, @flemeth. I also discovered that I have to write everything down, and I think that started with WW years ago. It's interesting how a nibble here, one of something there can really add up!
    DH made dinner today which was GF, but it had some cheddar cheese shredded on top and yep I had to count it. He debated putting cheese on just half the casserole, but I scraped most of mine off and gave it to him anyway...what a good wifey, eh? Lol!!
    Have a lovely evening, everyone!
    walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

walkonby likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Dinner was West Indian soup with has a lot of starchy stuff in it like sweet potato, Plantains and Cassava cooked in coconut milk. So it wasn’t the healthiest but it’s my kind of comfort food. But to be honest I did not have lots to eat through out the day in my opinion breakfast was fruit and lunch was a few crackers ,cheese and more fruits

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning drinking ginger lemon tea and yes I woke up with a cold,started yesterday afternoon sneezing (thank you to my dear 2 year old granddaughter who gave it to me)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

ha ha !! Thanks @Lynn49 Just the kind of self deprecating meme I need to look at! Love it!
    Plus there's a cat! ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Dinner was West Indian soup with has a lot of starchy stuff in it like sweet potato, Plantains and Cassava cooked in coconut milk. So it wasn’t the healthiest but it’s my kind of comfort food. But to be honest I did not have lots to eat through out the day in my opinion breakfast was fruit and lunch was a few crackers ,cheese and more fruits
    @flemeth Isn't it the worst when foods that give us that much needed hug turns out to be the DEVIL'S embrace? Like you I felt hopeful this morning when I woke up, dare I say " on the mend "?

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    morning drinking ginger lemon tea and yes I woke up with a cold,started yesterday afternoon sneezing (thank you to my dear 2 year old granddaughter who gave it to me)
    Gosh darn it all @coupon girl . I sure hope your cold disappears faster than this thing I contracted!

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@WALK on by you are correct about the DEVIL’S embrace. I will be back on track today.
    Just had fruit and yogurt for breakfast. Also did a 30 minute speed walk Still taking it easy since I am not 100% well
    @coupongirl hope you feel better

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Doesn't it just seem like we've all been go,go,go for so long, then when it's all been said and done, BOOM! Our bodies say, "Aha! Time to slow down , Dearies!"? It's like when we were working ... we seemed to get sick on weekends, holidays, vacations!
    I sure hope you all get over your various illnesses in short order...not you, @walkonby : nothing 'short order' about your lengthy sickness, but it's good to read that you're finally over the worst of it and on the mend.

@coupongirl , that lemon ginger tea, I bet was so soothing....made fresh, it's just the best!

I slept in this morning, one of those "can't fall asleep, wide awake" nights. I was probably far too excited, celebrating the patriot's loss last night!!! AMAZING win for the Titans!
    Dh was up early, then Jenny was huffing and puffing near my face to get up, so I plopped her on the floor, opened the door and gave my Hubby custody of her and went back to sleep.
    Naturally, after her outing, she layed at the bedroom door snuffling, so up I got.

I haven't had breakfast yet, so I'll now get off this thing, grab another coffee and breakfast.

Good luck to the Canadians vs russia today!

Enjoy the day, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Jan 5th, 2020 at 12:30 PM.

Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread Information