User Tag List

Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
Like Tree2946Likes

Thread: A new beginning in getting HEALTHY...2017, here we come!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I thought it was pretty cute this morning when twin boy asked me to workout with him before breakfast time. He tried some i koi f the exercises with me. He mostly enjoyed helping me with the leg exercises.
    Lynn49, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It will be a long slow crawl back to what I weighed in August but it'll be worth it! My spirits were lifted already today when I noticed the absence of bloating.

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

lost 1 pound must be no chocolate -plus I went on my bike yesterday for 15 minutes indoor(a start)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Down 6.3 lbs, so I'm pretty happy about that. I wasn't going to weigh myself just yet, but @walkonby made me! Happy she did!

Congrats to everyone for the better choices they're making, step by step, right? As for Ferrero Rocher...My DD buys me a whole whack of 'em each Christmas and this year I ate the best ones first as usual (coconut) then suddenly remembered that they're not gluten-free!! I reluctantly passed them on to him...

The week seems to have flown by for some odd reason...this can keep up for the rest of the winter and I sure won't mind!!

Enjoy the weekend and next week, everyone!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ ha ha @Lynn49 I am so glad I " inquired " as to your weight loss progress...Congrats on kicking 6.3 pounds to the dirty curb where it belongs!! So thrilled for you as I know that incredible Disney trip will be enjoyed more as you confidently saunter through turnstiles towards each ride!
    @coupon girl !! Yes!! You and I are on our way. Congrats on the pound of chocolate you lost....lol!
    I've lost 1.5 lbs since starting I.F. on January 8th. I didn't start till 5 p.m. though....ha ha ha Had stuffed my face in the a.m. then by the afternoon I said THAT'S IT!

We are doing it!!

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well its so mild out 6 degrees went for a walk around the big block -16 minutes wow hoo was gonna try for twice but don't have the energy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    well its so mild out 6 degrees went for a walk around the big block -16 minutes wow hoo was gonna try for twice but don't have the energy
    I’d certainly take that weather. It’s the middle of the day and it’s bitterly cold outside. -22, feels like -31 with the wind chill. It was just as cold yesterday when I quickly shovelled the driveway and sidewalk.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Jan 10th, 2020 at 01:58 PM.
    Lynn49, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I got more than my share of exercise yesterday. My big accomplishment was vacuuming the living room, under the furniture, and the couch too. Then I used my carpet cleaner with attachments to clean the carpet and couch. Oh by did my arm kill my with pain after that. The living room looks great now.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I got in a 15min workout this morning with my boys.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I weighed myself last night and I’m up another 2lbs. I need to get on top of this. I put one of my favourite bags of chocolate in the top of my bedroom closet, it’s best by May. I want the constant reminder/temptation out of my pantry. Dh reminded me that I used to have a rule, no eating after 9pm. Small problem is that I’m supposed to take my migraine medication in the evening with food, so I’m working on that part. So far I haven’t seen any improvement with this nasty chronic migraine. I typically don’t get to bed until 10pm or later.

I spent time this morning cooking. I made a medium sized pot of beef barley vegetable soup. I ate some for lunch, out enough in the fridge for 2 meals, and put a small container in the freezer. I’m also making 2 shepherd’s pies. We’ll eat them for supper tonight and tomorrow night. Tomorrow night is busy, so I’m trying to make the meal in advance. I plan on going grocery shopping this evening and buying a bunch of fresh produce.
    Lynn49, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I took cara for a 30 minute walk today as i was babysitting .Oh and i didnt eat much lunch as she ate my pear, my raisin toast also .,so that helps having a 2 year old that wants to eat most of what I brought -lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Well I am not too disappointed considering what I eat in the last 2 weeks. I only lose 1 pound. I am still having a few sweets here and there like chocolate and the Kind bars that I love. Will have to try and disciplined myself better but this will be a work in progress. Did drink more water than usual and did do more walking.

Keep up the good work all

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I exercised twice this morning. It’s -40 outside with a severe cold advisory. Needless to say, time outside is very limited. Still bundling up to quickly shovel
    the driveway.

I baked a small batch of whole wheat banana chocolate chip muffins this afternoon. I reduced the sugar and chocolate, which I do with most recipes. Everyone says the really like them. I made a double batch of carrot muffins this fall and ds was the only kid who enjoyed them. I froze them and he took them in his school lunch for a long time. He still talks about his good they were. Made with my garden carrots, whole wheat flour, and reduced sugar.
    coupon girl and walkonby like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

look shopped today and again no chocolate ,mind you I didn't get my walk in as daughter called and its important to chat with her on the phone (no cell phone here)
    Angela273, Lynn49, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was a good day, exercise wise. Just did my after dinner walk and closed the day with 12,000 steps! Ouch! Time to put the feet up!
    Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread Information