User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Papa John's is back with their Customer Appreciation offer...

This offer pertains to Atlantic Canada locations in NB and PEI .. there may be a similar code for other provinces/regions.
    (Sorry guys... there are NO Papa John's in Nova Scotia or Newfoundland... you guys are seriously missing out!)

Attachment 325181
    (flyer I received in the mail today)

HOW IT WORKS:

Spend $25 on an online order between the earning period of January 15, 2017 and January 25, 2017...
    ...use promo code ATLANTIC25 when placing on your order...
    ...earn 25 Papa Reward Points which can be redeemed for a future (as early as the next day)
    FREE medium 3-topping pizza.

TERMS: (based on fine print of the flyer, and are the same terms as the previous promo)
    1.) ALL orders pertaining to this promo MUST be done online via the web or the mobile APP. Phone and in-store orders DO NOT qualify.
    2.) You must be enrolled in Papa Rewards to participate.
    3.) This promo-code CAN be used when ordering from the special offers section, but CANNOT be used with other promo-codes. (eg. NFL51CA, HIGHSCORE, local codes, etc)
    4.) The BONUS points expire on Feb.28th, and your free Pizza with these points must be redeemed by then.

ADDITIONAL NOTES: (these are based on my previous experience with this similar promo last fall... YMMV)
    5.) Any existing points on your account are unaffected. Your total points will reflect the total of your normally earned points PLUS the 25 bonus points.
    6.) The BONUS points take precedent on your account. meaning that when you redeem them, the BONUS points will be used first, leaving your normally earned points intact for future "normal" collection & redemption. (eg. If you already have 25 points, and you earn the 25 BONUS points... when you redeem a free pizza before Feb.28th, the BONUS points get used first as they are set to expire first.)
    7.) During the previous promotion, this offer WAS REPEATABLE within the promotion window. (eg. You could use the code on more than one order, each over $25, and get 25 bonus points each time) -- Last fall, I had earned multiple "25 BONUS POINTS" during the 10-days of the promo> then I redeemed them for free pizzas, after the 10-days but before they they expired. -- I cannot confirm if this is possible during this current promo or not.

enjoy!
    This thread is currently associated with: Via Rail
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Sun, Jan 15th, 2017 at 09:31 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This starts today... if anyone has similar codes for other regions, please post below...

Thread Information