User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Checkout51: Free Gain Flings (Targeted)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

.25 for me! Aching for a HV offer! Haven't bought Gain since last August; regularly buy Tide.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Since they are both P&G I think they are trying to get the people who use others. I bought a lot of Persil and Sunlight, his account which I know had at least one Tide purchase got $3 (still a good offer, just not as HV as mine)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    .25 for me! Aching for a HV offer! Haven't bought Gain since last August; regularly buy Tide.
    Abby1 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

3 accounts, the offer is $1.50, $2.25, $2.65. Interesting how they target them.. Received again $10 IAMs , third time, no pets here, gave a friend 2 packs already...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

@johnb56789 where are the coupons from? I went to Brandsaver but they seem to have taken them down. They were always there for like the last year

While I am thankful for the freebie, I am grumbling about this: Rexall always advertises the Flings but they don't even carry them in their stores. There are 4 locations I can get to, but none have it, it's so annoying
    ROMEO and rockco like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

my offer was just for $2.25, but ty for posting!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    @johnb56789 where are the coupons from? I went to Brandsaver but they seem to have taken them down. They were always there for like the last year

While I am thankful for the freebie, I am grumbling about this: Rexall always advertises the Flings but they don't even carry them in their stores. There are 4 locations I can get to, but none have it, it's so annoying
    They were in the most recent brandsaver insert. I think they may have pulled the print one bc it didnt exclude trial sizes.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post

I didn't realized that they had been pulled when I wrote my post, went back and checked and the coupon is gone on both Brandsaver and Smartsource so I may not get this deal anymore, could use the $1 coupon for any Gain/Tide/Bounce coupon, but it doesn't work out to free without the $2 coupon. Oh well, didn't really need the stuff anyways. Thank you fro bringing the missing coupon to my attention @torontogal12
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PMed No Frills at Superstore to get it for $4.49 used $2 Brandsaver insert coupon, got back $3.40 from CO51, thanks OP.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

@johnb56789 looks like I spoke too soon, they seem to have been added to Brandsaver printables again
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@torontogal12 , I see them again too
    Looks like I will be getting them too to get me to a cheque.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

i received $4.50 back on gain flings and $3.00 back on Gain fabric softener. I redeemed both and now the offers are available again but for .25 cents back
    ROMEO, rockco, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Hahahaha I thought I was seeing things. Because I did claim the offer and then the $0.25 offer appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by jkcouponer View Post
    i received $4.50 back on gain flings and $3.00 back on Gain fabric softener. I redeemed both and now the offers are available again but for .25 cents back
    rockco, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

My Loblaws has Gain Flings original 14's on sale for $3.99 (not on flyer).
    rockco likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Hahahaha I thought I was seeing things. Because I did claim the offer and then the $0.25 offer appeared.
    I didn't get another 25c one
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I think the more you buy it, the less they offer
    I have never bought it and also got 25 cents

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information