User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I haven't been to LD for sometime due to their price matching policy, but today I decide to go pick up some items for my stockpile today. I was in a rush and didn't really catch what the cashier was saying. She said the manufacture is really strict now on stacking coupon. She said we can't stack any coupon that said "can't be combine with any other offers or coupon" and the usual P&G. I'm I getting this right? I believe almost the coupons said can't be combine with any other offers. Does that mean the gravy train had left the station.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

which LD were you at

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was at the LD on 51 Avenue today and was told at Customer Service that they will no longer stack any coupons that says "not to be used in conjunction with any other offer". I tried stacking the Finish coupons.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I've been stacking at my usually places... Jasper gate, WEM, Oliver square. Chatted with some managers and they have a said Nestlé coupons will soon have "cannot be combined with any other coupon offer and promotion" something along the line of coupon offer. And also, they will soon start to not accept coupons that say "promotional offers". The manager at WEM was showing me the emails they get from the companies and I was skimming through it. But right now, if it says "any other offer" "limit one per purchase" that's all still fine since 99% of all coupons say that. I haven't had any trouble stacking

Their price matching policy is stated 1 product per price match but most LD gives us 4 Max, but really it's up to the manager of the store. But based on their policy it is just 1 price match.
    Last edited by loftywater; Fri, Dec 9th, 2011 at 08:05 PM.
    busy, busy, busy

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Yeah, I heard something similar today at north gate LD. They did let me stack finish today, however usually the same lady just do it with out hesitation, but today she had to call manager to make sure it was still okay. She said there were some new instructions on what they can and cannot stack with. The manager said they no long accept scrubbing bubble stacks. They just got the notice to stop accepting them . And I just stacked the scabbing bubble couple days ago at the same location. Must be something really new . Hopefully nothing too drastic is coming down ! I was going to ask in more detail, but it was getting busy after I was done paying for my stuff.

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

wow

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am wondering why they have not placed these same restrictions on people in the US as I was there end of October and I can stack pampers down there as well as all other P&G products so I am curious as to why they are hitting us Canadians so hard, just curious. My parents have property in California and my mom can stack coupons there they do have some like our in cuisine ones that say not stackable and cannot be double but that is about the only restriction I have seen on them. Hopefully we don't loose the ability to stack everything.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I was at 51Ave LD. It's getting very hard to stack now with so many restrictions. Every time I went the policy changed. It's very frustrating.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

It's Getting Harder To Stack Because People Are Still Abusing It.

Try Stacking At SOF, I Get Treated So Well There.

Personally I Got To CS, Tell Them I Am There To Stack, I Then Show Her Examples And They Appoint Me To A Cashier Thats Thats Trained The Best.

Ripple Effect of Kindness Blk_rose's Avatar
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I am really particular to which cashiers and managers on as to when I will shop at which stores now. Once you find people that are coupon friendly and you make a bond with them its so much easier. But who works for me well might not work for others...its all about who trusts who because of the amount of people abusing couponing. Sad but true

~The Ripple Effect of Kindness Project~

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I can stack Finish at Save On Foods and I've seen people stack Scrubbing Bubbles there, both of which LD is starting to refuse, which, contrary to their actual coupon policy they are allowed to do because if they aren't going to be reimbursed by the manufacturer then why would they take the coupons.
    The downside to stacking at SOF is that you can't price match and you can't go over the product amount, so instead of doing $7 stacks for the $6.99 Finish, you can only stack $6, unless you have some coupons that aren't for full dollar amounts. They do however have a different selection of things that LD doesn't - I've been stacking Van Houtte coffee and paying $0.34 at it a SOF where LD only carries the K-cups and not the coffee beans.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I didn't know if you could stack the coffee at Sof maybe I should try tomorrow.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

You Can Stack ANYTHING At SOF

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Interesting. If SOF will "stack anything", does that mean that they are not too worried about being reimbursed by the coupon companies? What about the 'non-stackable' P&G, and S.C. Johnson products?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

P&G is an American company that was founded in 1837, and then expanded into Canada in 1915. S.C. Johnson, also an American company, was founded in 1886, and then branched into Canada in 1920, U.S. couponing rules are different from Canadian rules, for many reasons. Consider their coupon 'price points' for example. Not too often will you find a coupon valued at $2. They also have a weaker economy than we do. Just some things to think about.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information