User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Maple Leaf Foods promo: Earn $5 prepaid e-credit card WUB 4 Participating Products

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just purchased my 20 qualifying items, but I was having some trouble taking a proper picture of the receipt. I didn't find an option for taking multiple pictures of the receipt like we do with CO51. I took a picture of the top of the receipt down to the total, hopefully it gets approved. Any suggestion If I have trouble?
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I just purchased my 20 qualifying items, but I was having some trouble taking a proper picture of the receipt. I didn't find an option for taking multiple pictures of the receipt like we do with CO51. I took a picture of the top of the receipt down to the total, hopefully it gets approved. Any suggestion If I have trouble?
    I ended up taking two pictures and submitting both. One got approved and the other one got rejected.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and dededi like this.

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    When trying to redeem my approved reward, I keep receiving this message:

ERROR SELECTING REWARD
    There was an error selecting your reward. Please try again.

Been having trouble all day. Anyone else?
    It's back to working today! No more errors.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Yep, just bought a $5 Amazon GC with the e-card and sent the GC to myself!
    This just worked with Chapters.ca as well. Their minimum GC is $2. Plus, Ebates offers 2% cash back on Chapters GCs

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I submitted pictures of my receipt last night, but they were both rejected. I took two new pictures of the receipt again this morning and they are pending. I really hope one of these pictures gets approved.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Has anybody successfully accepted your receipt when you price match? I have 2 offers from RCSS, 5,000 points WUS $50 (first time ever for my account.) and 1,000 points for every $5 spent on Maple leaf bacon. If I am still eligible to combine both offers, I want to try, but I am afraid to be rejected if it applies under "any other offers" by price matching. I contacted company but I want to go shopping tomorrow if possible.

TIA.
    dededi likes this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Bought meat at No Frills
    1000 pts bought Maple Leaf bacon - rejected
    400 pts bought scnneider bolognie - approved

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have taken pictures of my receipt 4 times and they have all been rejected. I called and spoke with a lady this morning. She told me to fold the receipt to hide extra info that was not needed in order to make the receipt shorter because the program has to read it. She said to make sure the picture shows the top and bottom of the receipt, qualified items purchased, transaction number, and date and time of purchase. I folded away the vegetables, dairy, and survey opportunity that was making my receipt longer. It is currently pending, so I will update when I know more.
    sweetmomma and thor9 like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    Has anybody successfully accepted your receipt when you price match? I have 2 offers from RCSS, 5,000 points WUS $50 (first time ever for my account.) and 1,000 points for every $5 spent on Maple leaf bacon. If I am still eligible to combine both offers, I want to try, but I am afraid to be rejected if it applies under "any other offers" by price matching. I contacted company but I want to go shopping tomorrow if possible.

TIA.
    i price matched 2 items and i didn't have any problems.
    agarla and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    i price matched 2 items and i didn't have any problems.
    Thank you very much for clarifying my question. Now, I can go shopping tomorrow.
    sweetmomma and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Hmm says i have successfully claimed the 5 purchases per household but i have not. One receipt is pending (2 photos). Guess i will have to wait for that to be approved before i can upload the last receipt..

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I have taken pictures of my receipt 4 times and they have all been rejected. I called and spoke with a lady this morning. She told me to fold the receipt to hide extra info that was not needed in order to make the receipt shorter because the program has to read it. She said to make sure the picture shows the top and bottom of the receipt, qualified items purchased, transaction number, and date and time of purchase. I folded away the vegetables, dairy, and survey opportunity that was making my receipt longer. It is currently pending, so I will update when I know more.
    My carefully folded receipt was finally approved. Now I just need to figure out what to use it on because I rarely shop online. I have read that some people have been able to load physical gift cards with it. Do you think this would work on No Frills, Sobeys, or Wal-Mart gift cards?
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My receipt was approved. Although, no response about price match from company yet. Cheap bacons at $0.92/package. My freezer is literally full. I just hope my husband doesn't open it as he knew that I went to shopping yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post

TIA.
    Angela273, sweetmomma and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Received my gc last night..now what to spend it on..

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Angela273 and dededi like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All, thanks for posting your experiences on what you purchased to qualify and upload issues; this is beneficial ensuring our own receipts will be approved with no issues.

Here are 2 other important future dates:

April 9, 2017 by 11:59pm EDT - Consumers must submit receipt(s) on appehtite.ca.

June 30, 2017 at 11:59pm EDT -
    All e-credit cards expire on June 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Consumers who are offered a pre-paid e-credit card must print their e-credit card by June 30, 2017. If consumer prints their e-credit card on the date the card expires, card must be used on this day as well.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information