User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Physician Formula 40% off, plus $9.00 mail in rebate,!

  1. #16
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,552
    Likes Received
    7665
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    What I do is I print off all the rebates and write the UPC numbers for the eligible products, this way there is no mistake as to which one's are eligible, and it's nice to have a picture of the product from the rebate forms, because there are so many products you don't want to get the wrong one's. Also, don't try and tear the pink sticker off and use it for something else the pink stickers have the name of the product on it and you have to get that specific one!!
    barbis9 and Davetherave like this.

  2. #17
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    The link is good. They just haven't removed the 2016 rebates. But the 2017 ones are there. If anything when at the store just check the pink sticker to say 2017.

    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Oh yes. I didn't even realize that it's 2017 already.

    We need latest link for this rebate. Mods, help us please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    The link to the rebate forms is for 2016, and the link in the blog post for more info doesn't not work. anyone have a link to the rebate forms for 2017?
    barbis9, amira84 and Davetherave like this.

  3. #18
    LoveToSave wimbly11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,019
    Likes Received
    1840
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)




    I need to get to SDM! I enjoy their products. The company is also cruelty-free which makes it worth buying for me
    barbis9 and SavvyLady like this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

  4. #19
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    1,975
    Likes Received
    5623
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    I need to get to SDM! I enjoy their products. The company is also cruelty-free which makes it worth buying for me
    Me too!
    wimbly11 and Davetherave like this.

  5. #20
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    So this is weird...I found an insta-ready concealer in the clearance section. I bought it with the 6$ rebate sticker attached (paid 5).
    The online rebate form lists the qualifying product code but the check box lists:
    I purchased #InstaReady Beauty Balm Makeup for a $ 7 rebate

    -
    will I receive the 6$ rebate (even though I paid less?)
    - there is no check box for the concealer, should I still check the box provided and just include the receipt, rebate sticker and hope they can put two and two together?
    - does the rebate cover taxes/postage? (like most other MIRs)
    barbis9 and Davetherave like this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

  6. #21
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    1) You paid $5 for it and there's a rebate sticker for $6?
    2) Form online for the concealer is for $7?

    -Make sure the rebate sticker on the product is for 2017 and its for the right product
    -and if everything matches I am pretty sure you will get what you paid for
    -there's only one box to check in the form and 2 lines where you can write the UPC's
    -there's 5 products that qualify, 6808,6807C,6806C,6805C and 6804C
    -and no, no taxes or postage included

    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    So this is weird...I found an insta-ready concealer in the clearance section. I bought it with the 6$ rebate sticker attached (paid 5).
    The online rebate form lists the qualifying product code but the check box lists:
    I purchased #InstaReady Beauty Balm Makeup for a $ 7 rebate

    -
    will I receive the 6$ rebate (even though I paid less?)
    - there is no check box for the concealer, should I still check the box provided and just include the receipt, rebate sticker and hope they can put two and two together?
    - does the rebate cover taxes/postage? (like most other MIRs)
    barbis9 likes this.

  7. #22
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,407
    Likes Received
    5317
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    The link is good. They just haven't removed the 2016 rebates. But the 2017 ones are there. If anything when at the store just check the pink sticker to say 2017.
    I see the 2017 rebates but when I DL the individual rebate forms, they say valid for 2016. Where are the 2017 rebate forms?
    barbis9 likes this.

  8. #23
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Silk, barbis9 and amira84 like this.

  9. #24
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,407
    Likes Received
    5317
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Thanks for these, Cata! But just wondering, what original link are you referring to? Both the links that amira and I posted are for the 2015-2016 rebate forms.


    barbis9 likes this.

  10. #25
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    That's where I got those from.. from the link Amira and you posted. Not all the products on the page are eligible. You have to click on individual ones to find the 2017 ones .

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Thanks for these, Cata! But just wondering, what original link are you referring to? Both the links that amira and I posted are for the 2015-2016 rebate forms.
    Silk and barbis9 like this.

  11. #26
    kick cancer's butt IthinkIcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,004
    Likes Received
    2040
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Is the 40% off sale still valid?
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

  12. #27
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    The product I bought was 6806C, which would fall in line with the products listed on this rebate form: http://www.physiciansformula.com/upl...cx.pdf?RefId=8
    The rebate sticker is for 6$, but as you can see from the rebate form, there is only one box to tick off and it's for a 7$ rebate.
    Not sure what's going on. Haven't seen the product in any other stores nor is it on the website.
    It's clearly part of a new line, so maybe the store received it by mistake? This may explain why it ended up on the clearance rack?
    I think I'll submit regardless since the affixed sticker is valid - there is just the form that doesn't reflect the same rebate.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    1) You paid $5 for it and there's a rebate sticker for $6?
    2) Form online for the concealer is for $7?

    -Make sure the rebate sticker on the product is for 2017 and its for the right product
    -and if everything matches I am pretty sure you will get what you paid for
    -there's only one box to check in the form and 2 lines where you can write the UPC's
    -there's 5 products that qualify, 6808,6807C,6806C,6805C and 6804C
    -and no, no taxes or postage included
    barbis9 likes this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

  13. #28
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    Is the 40% off sale still valid?

    Yes, until 24th
    barbis9 and IthinkIcan like this.

  14. #29
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    The product I bought was 6806C, which would fall in line with the products listed on this rebate form: http://www.physiciansformula.com/upl...cx.pdf?RefId=8
    The rebate sticker is for 6$, but as you can see from the rebate form, there is only one box to tick off and it's for a 7$ rebate.
    Not sure what's going on. Haven't seen the product in any other stores nor is it on the website.
    It's clearly part of a new line, so maybe the store received it by mistake? This may explain why it ended up on the clearance rack?
    I think I'll submit regardless since the affixed sticker is valid - there is just the form that doesn't reflect the same rebate.

    oh I understand now. Maybe the form is wrong and it should say $6 rebate. But regardless, submit and you should get your money back. I haven't seen this products yet, so I am not sure what the stickers say. I hope I don't come across the same problem.
    barbis9 likes this.

  15. #30
    LoveToSave wimbly11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,019
    Likes Received
    1840
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)




    Went to shoppers at lunch and nothing had rebate stickers on them
    barbis9 likes this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •