User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Physician Formula 40% off, plus $9.00 mail in rebate,!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

SDM has the physician formula for 40% off, then with the $7.00 & $9.00 rebates, it's really cheap, add the 20 times the points today, and they're almost Free!!Make sure if you buy them the the rebate sticker is on the product and print off the rebate form! I get these offers about twice a year and I wait for the 40% off, to make the deal almost free!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Silk, barbis9, Cata and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What items do you usually buy? I got the natural shade of the cushion compact but find it very sheer. The organic CC cream is great.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm 55 so I don't like heavy foundation, I like the BB CREAM foundation, I mix it with the Maybelline dream mousse, and it looks really natural!! I also like the butter bronzer, I always use a bronzer I love the look. This time I'm trying the products that have rebates, mineral wear cushion brighter/primer peach, lavender and corrector primer yellow/green, they highlight and cover dark circles etc!! I figured I would try them for free!! They were all out of the butter blush, but I will be picking that up too!!
    Silk, barbis9 and sweetmomma like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I also wait for the 40% off to come around.
    barbis9 and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

SavvyLady, this is the first time I am going to try Physicians Formula rebate. So, I need your help.

I see 17 rebate forms in this page:
    http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-...ge/rebate.html

If I am lucky, and my sdm carries aaaaallllllll Physicians Formula products, and if I can find all eligible products with stickers...can I buy all 17 products in one transaction?

and also, if I remember correctly (I highly doubt it though) I think someone mentioned a long time ago that we can buy different colors of a specific rebate (example, bronzer) and it will all get approved because of different UPCS? is it right or am I high? lol
    barbis9 and sweetmomma like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Lol you are high.... and yes you can buy all shades and all will get approved. If you read the forms they all say one valid UPC per household . Example of a bronzer, if it comes in 3 different shades you can claim all, they all have different UPC's .

I always use my 8,000 wus $30 offer with the rebates. Send as many in one envelope ( print all forms separately). Yes I do know they all have different departments that they are going to, and I've never been denied. Only problem I had was when I was buying other things on same transaction and I used a coupon. I was denied because I couldn't prove the coupon wasn't for the makeup. Other than that is a smooth process. I sometimes buy as many as 6 products in a transaction depending on the shoppers offer I have.

I am not saying do what I do. But just sharing that I haven't had a problem with my method. And I do the same for my mom, sisters and neighbour.

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    SavvyLady, this is the first time I am going to try Physicians Formula rebate. So, I need your help.

I see 17 rebate forms in this page:

If I am lucky, and my sdm carries aaaaallllllll Physicians Formula products, and if I can find all eligible products with stickers...can I buy all 17 products in one transaction?

and also, if I remember correctly (I highly doubt it though) I think someone mentioned a long time ago that we can buy different colors of a specific rebate (example, bronzer) and it will all get approved because of different UPCS? is it right or am I high? lol
    barbis9 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Lol you are high.... and yes you can buy all shades and all will get approved. If you read the forms they all say one valid UPC per household . Example of a bronzer, if it comes in 3 different shades you can claim all, they all have different UPC's .

I always use my 8,000 wus $30 offer with the rebates. Send as many in one envelope ( print all forms separately). Yes I do know they all have different departments that they are going to, and I've never been denied. Only problem I had was when I was buying other things on same transaction and I used a coupon. I was denied because I couldn't prove the coupon wasn't for the makeup. Other than that is a smooth process. I sometimes buy as many as 6 products in a transaction depending on the shoppers offer I have.

I am not saying do what I do. But just sharing that I haven't had a problem with my method. And I do the same for my mom, sisters and neighbour.

Wowzie....that's perfect, Cata. So, the main thing is not to use any coupon in PF transaction even if we are buying other stuff. Otherwise it's just like applying for other mIRS. Right?

I will keep my eyes open next time I go to my sdm(after 2 days when i need eggs. Lol). I have always wanted to use their shimmer strips. Oh God...the shimmer Heaven!
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi Amira, Cata is correct, you have to print a rebate form for every one, as long as they have different UPC codes. I also send them all in one envelope and put in a polite note to send to the other dept.'s, I have never had a problem. I have also used coupons for other items at the same time, but if you do, just write a note, this time I had the free cat food coupon..I'm sure they'll know they didn't have a coupon for .89 cents out there! Also, I bought it yesterday when it was 20x the points day and I used my personal coupon for 8,000 points when you spend $50.00, I think this is the first time I got a points offer for a Sat. Normally I get them for Mon. We'd. And Friday..I wanted to buy more but my SDM was sold out of the Butter Blush and bronze palette, I might check out another SDM this week, hope I get great offers. Let us know how it goes!!
    barbis9 and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@SavvyLady , another question! Can you tell us what did you buy, how much did it cost per item, how much is the rebate offer for it, and...please just post your receipt and pics and call it a brag here. I am excited to see it.
    barbis9 likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    SDM has the physician formula for 40% off, then with the $7.00 & $9.00 rebates, it's really cheap, add the 20 times the points today, and they're almost Free!!Make sure if you buy them the the rebate sticker is on the product and print off the rebate form! I get these offers about twice a year and I wait for the 40% off, to make the deal almost free!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I'm 55 so I don't like heavy foundation, I like the BB CREAM foundation, I mix it with the Maybelline dream mousse, and it looks really natural!! I also like the butter bronzer, I always use a bronzer I love the look. This time I'm trying the products that have rebates, mineral wear cushion brighter/primer peach, lavender and corrector primer yellow/green, they highlight and cover dark circles etc!! I figured I would try them for free!! They were all out of the butter blush, but I will be picking that up too!!
    Thanks for the info. Also good to know which PF products others like

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I can't post my receipt because I already mailed it, but I have a pic of the products! They were both on sale for $12.99 with a $9.00 rebate attached, so that would be $4.99, but then I got over 10,000 points for having over $50.00, plus I got an additional 8,000 pts from my personal offer!! So, that would be $20.00 in points and $18.00 in rebate Name:  IMG_8358.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  350.8 KB
    Lori, Silk, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Does anyone know - what are the items that have rebates this year? There use to be a list...

Oh, I just found this:

ETA: Oops, I see Amira posted the same link above. But I just found this link is to the January SC blog that gives the $ rebate amount for the different products:

http://smartcanucks.ca/physicians-fo...il-in-rebates/
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Feb 20th, 2017 at 01:35 AM.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

The link to the rebate forms is for 2016, and the link in the blog post for more info doesn't not work. anyone have a link to the rebate forms for 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Does anyone know - what are the items that have rebates this year? There use to be a list...

Oh, I just found this:

ETA: Oops, I see Amira posted the same link above. But I just found this link is to the January SC blog that gives the $ rebate amount for the different products:

http://smartcanucks.ca/physicians-fo...il-in-rebates/
    barbis9 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh yes. I didn't even realize that it's 2017 already.

We need latest link for this rebate. Mods, help us please.
    Silk and barbis9 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was so excited about my deals that my math was off they were $12.99 less $9.00 rebate would be $3.99 not $4.99, even better hahaha!!
    barbis9, amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information