User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Tue, Apr 4th, 2017
    Vote on voteUNO.com for "The University of Nebraska at Omaha (The red and black "O")

Hello, we’re the Maverick Maniacs. We’re a student section group for the University of Nebraska at Omaha. It is our mission to engage students by supporting our athletic teams in fun and wholesome ways. We’re currently in a competition for the title of Student Section of the Year with the National Collegiate Student Section Association. Our last competitor for the title is our relative school - The University of Nebraska at Lincoln. I am contacting you to appeal for your support in this competition. We’ve realized that we’re not equipped to go head-to-head with Lincoln and they know it too, but we want to shock them. They are very crass and pretentious about their ability to beat us and have taken to putting down our students for even trying. But that’s not going to stop us. Over the last several years our school transitioned into Division 1 and we have already shown that our teams have the ability to play on a national level. Our school is still growing, and our student section may not be the largest, but pound-for-pound we do have the most spirit. In this competition we want to show UNL that their poor sportsmanship will not be rewarded. We want to show them that they are not the only school in the state that has fans. We will show them that Mavericks do not sit idle in conformity. And lastly, do you really want the Huskers to be able to say they have the student section of the year? (Because we all know they don’t.)

If you believe in what I’ve have just shared, please give us your support and vote for the University of Nebraska at Omaha.

You can vote once per day, per device. Please help us by sharing this message with friends and retweeting from our tweets.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    The Maverick Maniacs

Go Mavs!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you will need a lot of votes in short time you can contact me in facebook - facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016142315133

Thread Information