User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 103
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Ont. now. Carrot Rewards App for free SCENE/aeroplan (or other) points

  1. #46
    Frosh Canuck ritavelveeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    312
    Likes Received
    455
    Trading Score
    48 (96%)



    Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    The sign up bonus is 3X just for today, for example 300 Scene points instead of 100, or 150 AEROPLAN miles instead of 50.

    Darnnit, I missed the bonus day again! Is there a notification or email option to sign up for, so any promos aren't missed?
    IthinkIcan and dededi like this.
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

  2. #47
    kick cancer's butt IthinkIcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,004
    Likes Received
    2039
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ritavelveeta View Post
    Darnnit, I missed the bonus day again! Is there a notification or email option to sign up for, so any promos aren't missed?
    Rita, I have recently started following them on Facebook and getting notifications certainly helps.
    ritavelveeta and dededi like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

  3. #48
    Frosh Canuck ritavelveeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    312
    Likes Received
    455
    Trading Score
    48 (96%)



    Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    Rita, I have recently started following them on Facebook and getting notifications certainly helps.
    Oh yhea!!.....great idea, thanks for the clue in @IthinkIcan
    IthinkIcan and dededi like this.
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

  4. #49
    kick cancer's butt IthinkIcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,004
    Likes Received
    2039
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Just crossed 14,000 Scene points mark, yay!! Carrot app
    To make it sweeter I reached my weight goal set a year and a half ago and went down two sizes.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

  5. #50
    Smart Canuck olivercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    rural ontario
    Posts
    1,510
    Likes Received
    1509
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Congrats on both accomplishments!

    Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    Just crossed 14,000 Scene points mark, yay!! Carrot app
    To make it sweeter I reached my weight goal set a year and a half ago and went down two sizes.
    IthinkIcan and dededi like this.

  6. #51
    Frosh Canuck ritavelveeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    312
    Likes Received
    455
    Trading Score
    48 (96%)



    WooHoo!! TRIPLE sign-up points is on now! (Can't find info on for how long it lasts, if anyone knows please post.)
    IthinkIcan and dededi like this.
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

  7. #52
    kick cancer's butt IthinkIcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,004
    Likes Received
    2039
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ritavelveeta View Post
    WooHoo!! TRIPLE sign-up points is on now! (Can't find info on for how long it lasts, if anyone knows please post.)
    I was about to post the same :D
    Generally their offers don't last too long so anyone wanting to take advantage of the bonus offer should not wait.
    dededi likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

  8. #53
    Cuckooroocuckoo Cuckoobird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,042
    Likes Received
    988
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    Just crossed 14,000 Scene points mark, yay!! Carrot app
    To make it sweeter I reached my weight goal set a year and a half ago and went down two sizes.
    Wow! Way to go!!! I'm so thankful for this app too, it makes me physically active and become health conscious
    IthinkIcan likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

  9. #54
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2
    Likes Received
    5
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I joined couple months ago and so happy I did. Don't forget to put all the bonus codes at the beginning of your signing up. It's worth it. Trust me. Good luck get active be healthy.
    IthinkIcan and dededi like this.
    For 100 bonus code for CARROT REWARDS use this code: rhemab1393

  10. #55
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1
    Likes Received
    1
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Earn points for petro Canada, scene and more! If you use promo code xxxxxxx you will get 800 additional petro points and petro200 for an additional 200 free points. Then you earn 40 points for everyday you meet your steps goal!
    Last edited by couponlady; Tue, Sep 5th, 2017 at 12:25 PM.
    dededi likes this.

  11. #56
    CaToonie lghend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    211
    Likes Received
    546
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Thank you for the Carrot Rewards code.
    dededi likes this.

  12. #57
    Smart Canuck olivercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    rural ontario
    Posts
    1,510
    Likes Received
    1509
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowdust View Post
    Earn points for petro Canada, scene and more! If you use promo code xxxxxxx you will get 800 additional petro points and petro200 for an additional 200 free points. Then you earn 40 points for everyday you meet your steps goal!
    You actually get 4 (four)points for each day you meet your step goal and 40 (forty) extra points if you accept the challenge and meet your goal for 10 days out of 14 days. Great program!

  13. #58
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,016
    Likes Received
    7912
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    You actually get 4 (four)points for each day you meet your step goal and 40 (forty) extra points if you accept the challenge and meet your goal for 10 days out of 14 days. Great program!
    @Rainbowdust is actually right for the earning of Petro points, I changed over from Scene to Petro as I need gas more than a movie ticket that is about a half an hour away... You get 40 Petro Points/ day and the 10/14 Challenge is 300 Bonus Petro Points onto of the regular points earned

  14. #59
    Frosh Canuck ritavelveeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    312
    Likes Received
    455
    Trading Score
    48 (96%)



    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    ........I changed over from Scene to Petro as I need gas more than a movie ticket that is about a half an hour away... You get 40 Petro Points/ day and the 10/14 Challenge is 300 Bonus Petro Points onto of the regular points earned
    I don't own a car, but I switched from Scene to Petro Points too. Discovered that Petro Points can actually be used to redeem for a huge selection of GCs or even Prepaid Visa cards, not just gas!!
    IthinkIcan likes this.
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

  15. #60
    Mamabearrina Mamabearrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Northern ontario
    Posts
    557
    Likes Received
    723
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    @Rainbowdust is actually right for the earning of Petro points, I changed over from Scene to Petro as I need gas more than a movie ticket that is about a half an hour away... You get 40 Petro Points/ day and the 10/14 Challenge is 300 Bonus Petro Points onto of the regular points earned
    Noway! Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •