User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ameba View Post
    My listerine coupon doesnt say limit one per customer either.
    Great!! Its all solved then....

Can you scan it please so we can put this to rest

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine says One per customer if you read the to the customer part.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkypie View Post

I dont have any left. I used them all today at a few different SDMs today.
    Sorry

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by taxsavey View Post
    I have had it with people accusing. I didn't start any of this. I am pissed and I am not warm and fuzzy for sure. Thats never going to tickle peoples ears, but its not meant to. However, I do have a right to angry at someone else breaking the rules and starting a big issue and pushing it. I have a RIGHT to defend myslelf and I am not REQUIRED to be warm and fuzzy.

If you felt the need to "defend" yourself then you could've just scanned your coupon! Instead you called others names and ranted and raved.
    You did everything you accused them of, only worse.

AND THEN started a thread about it....
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ameba View Post
    I dont have any left. I used them all today at a few different SDMs today.
    Sorry
    Oh Darn.... I guess we're back to the beginning of not knowing what the actual coupon said....

smf008
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I don't use multibionta and not whitening listerine either. So if I bought $75 worth of it I would have had to pay over 10 dollars for tax. That would reduce the value of my 20x points to half conservatively speaking. It's just not worth it for me to do something like that. Really it is the tax that kills the deal for me.

Trading Score
    412 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkypie View Post

She doesn't owe you anything! Why should she bother? lol Everyone is attacking her and I don't understand how it's allowed.
    Last edited by LauraWill; Sat, Dec 10th, 2011 at 11:14 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    63 (98%)

smf008 I dont use it either but bought a few bottles to donate to charities

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Okay now I found the thread that all this fuss was about!

As I said in the other thread, the OP did something that was technically speaking wrong. However, it is 100% possible that this was done without any knowledge of the coupon being "one per person". The coupon got accepted, the cashier (if it was on there, and I am not saying it was or was not on there) did not read it either.

Stuff like this does happen. People are not perfect. I am pretty sure this is not the first time that a coupon has been accepted that should not have been.

Obviously, Taxsavvy cannot scan the coupon if he/she used all of them up today. That would make sense.

Is it wrong for a person to do this? Honestly I cannot say yes or no to this because I, for one, do not know this person as to tell whether or not they had 100% knowledge that the coupon was "one per person" or not. Obviously, the coupon got accepted. This happens. This does not mean that someone is "right or wrong" in all of this.

As someone stated in the other thread, if a cashier does not accept coupon because she "misunderstood it", everyone would be rising to the defense of the Smart Canucker and blaming the cashier for being wrong... Obviously, if the coupon was in fact "one per person", it got accepted but no one is saying the cashier is to blame for not reading the coupon entirely.

All of that said, as I stated in the other thread, a person used coupons, saved money, got points... It wasn't the first time this has happened and certainly won't be the last time. Life goes on!
    Is it baseball season yet?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

The whitening listerine tastes very chemical ...wondering...if it is only working on the teeth?

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweave View Post
    Okay now I found the thread that all this fuss was about!

As I said in the other thread, the OP did something that was technically speaking wrong. However, it is 100% possible that this was done without any knowledge of the coupon being "one per person". The coupon got accepted, the cashier (if it was on there, and I am not saying it was or was not on there) did not read it either.

Stuff like this does happen. People are not perfect. I am pretty sure this is not the first time that a coupon has been accepted that should not have been.

Obviously, Taxsavvy cannot scan the coupon if he/she used all of them up today. That would make sense.

Is it wrong for a person to do this? Honestly I cannot say yes or no to this because I, for one, do not know this person as to tell whether or not they had 100% knowledge that the coupon was "one per person" or not. Obviously, the coupon got accepted. This happens. This does not mean that someone is "right or wrong" in all of this.

As someone stated in the other thread, if a cashier does not accept coupon because she "misunderstood it", everyone would be rising to the defense of the Smart Canucker and blaming the cashier for being wrong... Obviously, if the coupon was in fact "one per person", it got accepted but no one is saying the cashier is to blame for not reading the coupon entirely.

All of that said, as I stated in the other thread, a person used coupons, saved money, got points... It wasn't the first time this has happened and certainly won't be the last time. Life goes on!
    i agree with what you are saying. the entire issue came about when she flipped out, started hurling insults, and being so defensive- when she could have simply said my bad i didnt realize.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angelat1 View Post
    The whitening listerine tastes very chemical ...wondering...if it is only working on the teeth?

It's because it contains Hydrogen Peroxide & Sodium Phosphate

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    It's because it contains Hydrogen Peroxide & Sodium Phosphate
    Yummy ....lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information