User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: $1.98 for 2 boxes of Flamingo Strips (RCSS bogo, GT $4.98 sale & $3 coupon NLA)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Fri, Mar 31st, 2017
    Starting March 22nd, Giant Tiger's Flamingo Breaded Chicken 550-700g are on sale $4.98.
    Name:  GT Flamingo.jpg
Views: 995
Size:  13.2 KB

Starting March 23rd, Real Canadian Super Store (RCSS) has an in-store promotion, Buy 1 Get 1 Free for Flamingo Chicken Strips, Burgers or Fillets.
    Name:  Flamingo RCSS.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  10.8 KB

Buy the Chicken Strips at RCSS, price match to GT's $4.98 and get the 2nd one free; thus it's only $2.49 per box.

If you had previously printed the $3 internet coupon for Flamingo frozen products 500g-1kg, expires May 31, 2017, then pay only $1.98 for both boxes (=$.99 per box). The coupon is no longer available for printing.

To receive notifications about future Flamingo coupons, sign-up to their newsletter here
    http://www.flamingo.ca/en/promotions/
    This thread is currently associated with: Giant Tiger, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by rockco; Wed, Mar 22nd, 2017 at 03:36 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @rockco for posting this great deal don't have the $3.00 coupon but still a great price after PM and PC points offer on box meat for1000 points for spent $5.00 so good buy
    Last edited by flemeth; Wed, Mar 22nd, 2017 at 06:53 AM.
    ROMEO, johnb56789 and rockco like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks @rocko was gonna post this once I saw that the stars align but ya beat me to it!
    Definitely picking some up, but not sure how the PM'ing will end up working, do you have to PM both so only 4 total or only the one you're PAYING for, so 8 total? Little confusing on the logistics behind it, but it'll work out in the end I'm sure. Too bad the $3 coupon isn't out there anymore. @flemeth yup to the points as well to bring that total cost down! Last time a deal like this was available (Zehrs, buy 2 @ $7.99 each get $10 off I really stocked up, about 30 for - $21.00 or so) hope to get as many as my parents will allow, it's a darn good deal, even with just the BOGO let alone PM'ing and points.
    Debvictoria and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@flemeth , thanks for sharing the PC points benefit. Good reminder for those to check and carry their points if they're not able to shop on March 23rd.

@johnb56789 , you're always on top of these deals. Hope you get lots.
    Last edited by rockco; Wed, Mar 22nd, 2017 at 01:09 PM.
    johnb56789 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Thanks @rocko was gonna post this once I saw that the stars align but ya beat me to it!
    Definitely picking some up, but not sure how the PM'ing will end up working, do you have to PM both so only 4 total or only the one you're PAYING for, so 8 total? Little confusing on the logistics behind it, but it'll work out in the end I'm sure. Too bad the $3 coupon isn't out there anymore. @flemeth yup to the points as well to bring that total cost down! Last time a deal like this was available (Zehrs, buy 2 @ $7.99 each get $10 off I really stocked up, about 30 for - $21.00 or so) hope to get as many as my parents will allow, it's a darn good deal, even with just the BOGO let alone PM'ing and points.
    Yes, last time I pm'ed this it was to Giant Tiger with the $10 off the 2, plus the coupons, and it was overage under the radar lol. This, I'm also wondering how it will pan out because it calls attention to "you are getting way to good of a deal here" which usually spells disaster LOL. Let us know how it goes!
    johnb56789, rockco and rameen like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I did the deal thanks again to @rockco for posting it would not have known about it otherwise. I Pm 4 boxes for $4.98 and the free boxes was regular price . so got 8 boxes for$19.92 and I receive 8000 PC points I did not have any coupons. Please don't judge me the head Cashier at customer service OK it
    johnb56789 and rockco like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I did the deal thanks again to @rockco for posting it would not have known about it otherwise. I Pm 4 boxes for $4.98 and the free boxes was regular price . so got 8 boxes for$19.92 and I receive 8000 PC points I did not have any coupons. Please don't judge me the head Cashier at customer service OK it
    After reviewing my receipt I should have gotten 11000 or 12000 in points not 8000 points so I made a call to PC customer services and was given another 4000 in points so it worked out to be $7.92 for 8 boxes so not bad
    johnb56789 and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@flemeth , amazing how you always have good PC points offers, and easily match up. Smart to do the deal early, you may receive the Flamingo PC offer again starting Friday, so that could be 4 more boxes.
    johnb56789 likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

lucky you, we dont have that deal here out west. I'm going to your houses for chicken fingers lol
    ROMEO, johnb56789 and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You may have have decided not to execute this deal cause you didn't have the $3 coupon nor the PC points offer. Let me provide additional information which might change your mind.....

RCSS' BOGO free promotion is also VALID on the non breaded varieties (see image) which are priced as $8.24. For the paid product, price match to GT's $4.98 price and get the 2nd free. Thus, pay only $2.49 per box. It's an excellent price per unit considering quantity in each box:
    - 10ct in Slouvlakis
    - 6ct in Chicken Tournedos
    - ?? Chimichurri Chicken Breast

Name:  Flamingo Deal.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  101.9 KB

Here's my receipt:
    Name:  Flamingo Receipt.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  61.0 KB

Of course, the deal is better if you have coupon(s) and PC points offer.

NOTE: GT's flyer does state breaded, but they had non breaded in-store. So, it's not a perfect match to the flyer for price matching. Without price matching, paying $4.12 per box is also a good price for these varieties.

REMINDER: Giant Tiger sale ends Tuesday, March 28th, post haste if you plan to execute the deal.
    Last edited by rockco; Sun, Mar 26th, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
    yadayada and Cata like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@rockco I got the offer again for the 1000 points for frozen box meat. But I didn't get any as yet . the RCSS that I go to does not carry a lot of varieties when I was there on Saturday doing my regular groceries I did not think to get any might check itbout tomorow
    rockco and dededi like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Name:  Transaction 3A.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  61.8 KB
    First Transaction, did an inquiry and got 2,000 points more on this bill
    Name:  Transaction 3B Main.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  51.4 KB
    Second Transaction, Shelf was $10.00 on both items, not $10.99 reflected in next two bills (Also did an inquiry for this bill)
    Name:  Transaction 3B Reversal 1.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  42.2 KB
    One Reversal for SCOP with an extra 2000 points (+2000 more for an inquiry)
    Name:  Transaction 3B Reversal 2.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  62.3 KB
    Second Reversal for SCOP

All in all a mess when you see the transactions, but even better price wise

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    You may have have decided not to execute this deal cause you didn't have the $3 coupon nor the PC points offer. Let me provide additional information which might change you mind.....

RCSS' BOGO free promotion is also VALID on the non breaded varieties (see image) which are priced as $8.24. For the paid product, price match to GT's $4.98 price and get the 2nd free. Thus, pay only $2.49 per box. It's an excellent price per unit considering quantity in each box:
    - 10ct in Slouvlakis
    - 6ct in Chicken Tournedos
    - ?? Chimichurri Chicken Breast

Name:  Flamingo Deal.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  101.9 KB

Here's my receipt:
    Name:  Flamingo Receipt.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  61.0 KB

Of course, the deal is better is you have coupon(s) and PC points offer.

NOTE: GT's flyer does state breaded, but they had non breaded in-store. So, it's not a perfect match to the flyer for price matching. Without price matching, paying $4.12 per box is also a good price for these varieties.

REMINDER: Giant Tiger sale ends Tuesday, March 28th, post haste if you plan to execute the deal.
    I prefer the non breaded options. Thanks for letting me know. I wish it would have said that in the flyer so I knew on Friday. I guess I have a few days to get some. Thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@flemeth , so pleased you received the 1k points per frozen meat offer again. Hope you find stock of the non breaded variety at your RCSS; we tasted and enjoyed both varieties today. So going back to get more. I hope your RCSS will pm GT's $4.98 price.

@johnb56789 , I'm impressed you noticed the $10.99 charge vs $10 price tag, and got SCOP 2x, so 4 boxes FREE and earned PC points. Very quick thinking and flexible adjustment to your plan. I gotta try that at my next visit.

@yadayada , you're welcome.
    Last edited by rockco; Sun, Mar 26th, 2017 at 04:39 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@rockco the do PM Giant tiger .I Bought those variety before and like them my favourite is the spicy Buffalo bites. And RCSS does not carry those
    rockco likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information