User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

I Refered To Stackers Of You Read MY Post.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was stacking and I did read your post - just thought i'd give a heads up to what was right and wrong - have fun couponing on certain days. At least I can go shopping on weekends at that location, with coupons.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Attitudes of entitlement are one of the many things that will end or hinder stacking at LD.

Yes, there may be no corporate policy stating they don't want you to stack on the three busiest days of the shopping week during the Christmas rush. But, common sense and grace will allow the person with a stack of coupons attempting to pull off stacks on those days to realize why this isn't a great idea for themselves, other shoppers and the staff at that store.
    pinkflowergirl86

RRLF most baby related coupons! PM me!

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I am fine with not couponing on the weekend during the holiday season.. It makes sense and with the stockpile I have I am confident I will make it through till the New Year... LOL

I dont think it is too much for them to ask, and getting upset about it gives LD just another reason to not accept coupons anymore..

Lets all work together...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

I Dont Want Everyone To Get THier Panties In A Bunch. I Have Been Treated With Great Respect When I Shop At North Town London Drugs, The Cashiers Are Great There Expecially CS.
    I Was Asked Nicely To Pass Along A Message, Which I Did.
    Now, If Anyone Wants To Ignore What I Have To Say Then Your Not Offending Me Any.
    Shop When You Want To Shop And Which Days.

I Just Did The Lady A Favor. THey Did Happen To Have A " Incident" Where The Manager Was Really Disrespectable Towards A Couponer Who Was Stacking " Great Deal Of Items ", During A Busy Day. She Dont Want This To Happen To Anyone Else.

Use Your Own Discretion.

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

I haven't read through this entire thread so I apologize if someone already said this but the south common location is doing the same thing. They say it's just to busy to do coupons now on Friday, Sat and Sun... I understand but it is still kind of crappy for those 3 day sales.

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

If there are three day sales that us couponers want to hit up and stores are asking us not to stack on those days then I see it as there are two options. The first is to talk to the store manager to find a suitable time frame during any three day sales to allow for stacking. The second is for all of us to haul our butts to WEM LD where it sounds like our binders and stacks are welcome all days of the week.

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

The second is for all of us to haul our butts to WEM LD where it sounds like our binders and stacks are welcome all days of the week.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha easier said for someone that lives walking distance from the mall

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

This also go for South Common LD.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If LD does not want to stack coupons - then FINE! Don't stack - no problem.
    Their competitors and more of them will be getting on board as new competitors come into the marketplace. But LD needs to get a grip on staff at individual stores making up rules as they go along....Every store needs to stay with LD Corporate policy whatever that is.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

but thats the point there is not going to be a time when they are not busy, they will always be busy especially now becuase it is the holidays but that doesnt change anything, i have to say that as a couponer, even though i do understand why they ask it becuase of the holidays i still have to think that its very rude because we all wait in line like everyone else we all pay our dues like everyone else so why shouldnt we recieve the same respects even if we are using coupons as currency.

im mean its no different then having to stand inline and wait to be helped by the CSR whos selling a product to a lady and then at the end of the sale recieves a discount so then deciedes to change their mind and return the whole transaction just to recieve the discount on every item that she just bought, i mean it was a good idea but really like i just waited 15 mins the first time now i have to go through it again.

Yeah i did but did i complain to the lady that did it no, i said good job merry christmas and waited my turn. people who use coupons should not be told to come at a certain time because the cashiers think that theres gonna be a better time for them to help them. can they see into the future.................

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rewogd View Post
    The second is for all of us to haul our butts to WEM LD where it sounds like our binders and stacks are welcome all days of the week.

Ha ha ha easier said for someone that lives walking distance from the mall [/QUOTE]

Easier said than done except there's no way I'd be walking - I'd drive just so it was easier to get my haul home when I clear all the shelves! Totally kidding on that. It's too cold to walk with stuff most of the time, especially if I have a kid or two with me.

It does seem to me that other stores I go to, aside from WEM, do frequently take a bit longer to process the coupons when I pay than most of the WEM customer service staff. Some, not all though. I think this temporary 'policy' might provide people the chance to either try other LD locations if possible, or even hit up SOF (if they are not PMing).

There is the advantage of me being walking distance to WEM, and to LD but the huge disadvantage of from the November long weekend to the January long weekend I have to detour to get to my own neighbourhood because of all the shopping traffic Honestly, I think I'd trade only being able to stack from Mon to Thur as opposed to all the holiday traffic, car accidents from the excess traffic (and then the having to stop for witnessing an accident, etc). Plus WEM doesn't carry a lot of things, the Promist mop, most of the Kitchenaid appliances, Finish is sold out there most of the time, the last time I needed Dove Men and there was a sale there were less than a dozen bottles of body wash left on the shelves, etc. I do love the staff there though. I've been offered carryout service from there before even.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aren't couponers also CUSTOMERS and I am wondering if London Drugs is forgetting this. So, London Drugs does not want customers on Friday, Saturday and Sunday? What is up with THAT?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information