User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I bought one of the build-your-own variety bundles from tweetandhickory... They did not send my free item and they also only sent me 18 of the 20 flavors I ordered. They replaced one with a french vanilla (which I had plenty of, which is why I didn't order it..), then just added a 6th cup to 5 different flavors. So in total, I got all my 100 cup, but not all 20 flavors as ordered.
    My favorite breed is RESCUED!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Costco has a K-cup variety pack that is $40 for 80 K-cups. This is the best price I have found so far.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think the K-Cup store you are referring to is called "Your One Cup Solution" not "Your K-Cup Solution".
    Find it at 10532 - 178 Street NW. 780-452-6939. FYI.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

For the people that use this.. Did you grind your own before? We grind our own coffee and it's usually strong ( ex French roast) I'm thinking about one of these but also thinking an espresso machine may be more up our alley.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Daisiefire, there is a Keurig accessory avail that might interest "custom coffee" drinkers like yourself. It is a K-Cup reusable coffee filter- just add 1 to 2 TBSP of your favourite brew into the basket, put the basket into the filter holder, put the lid on top of the holder, and drop the whole assembly into the Keurig just as you'd place a K-Cup.
    Before you try another type of coffee maker, try this.
    You might also try Van Houtte's Vienna Coffee House Extra Bold- mmmm.
    BTW, I don't work for Van Houtte/Keurig, I just love the system. I have owned them all (the coffee machines, not the companys').

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

That is great to hear. DH just bought me a Keurig last weekend as my early Xmas gift. Got some Folgers, which we don't like at all, very weak, but the van houtte is great.

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

DH also bought a Keurig B70 from Costco. Dunno how much (160ish I think) but it came with 60 K-cups. And filter to make your own tea/coffee was included. It makes 5 sizes of beverages and you can make ice coffee too. (expresso strength on a tall container of ice). The tea was too weak for my liking but the coffees were good. You can adjust the water temp between 178 and 192 degrees.

BUT it does not have the option of making lattes, capuchinos etc like the Tassimo does.

I find that the cups are very expensive but can be used a second time for a weeaker brew. Perhaps using the filter and my own fresh ground coffee will be a good solution for us. I hate spending too much money

PS -- someone had mentioned that there were some coupons available for Folgers or Nabob K cups....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information