User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By matrix82
  • 1 Post By sweet sparrow

Thread: Tummy is too saggy

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, I am a mother of 2 children and noticed that I’ve gained a lot of weight. My stomach is now sagging with extra skin, stretch marks and it looks just horrible. It’s like I’m 3 months pregnant again. My friend asked me to undergo a tummy tuck procedure from any nearby plastic surgery clinic in Toronto. But I am scared to undergo a surgical procedure. I have been reading online reviews about the procedure but I am not sure if I should do the surgery now. My husband tells me that exercise will tone it back but I’m not sure. My tummy is too much saggy and I would like to have a flat stomach again. Anyone here had undergone this procedure? How was your experience? Is this procedure worth the cost?.

This thread is currently associated with: Mark's
    Last edited by couponlady; Thu, Sep 17th, 2020 at 12:29 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I would try exercise first, work with a trainer and see how far that will take you. If you aren't satisfied after that then look into the plastic surgery. Just note that with surgery you will have a scar and there can be complications. With exercise you won't lose the stretch marks and skin may not tight back to before kids.
    Angela273 likes this.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I'm exactly the same way, though I think I look a lot more than three months pregnant. My sister-in-law had the procedure done but it's been a year and it hasn't changed anything. She claims to eat no junk food and goes to the fitness boot camps several times a week. Exercise did much more than the expensive procedure. Better to take the money and enroll in some outdoor activity, I think. My doctor told me to embrace the mommy tummy and wear it proudly. Easier said than done.
    Angela273 likes this.

Thread Information