User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (April 20 - 26)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Abby1 , @maple7 - thank you for the info. Will keep Rexall on the list of possible stores for the Unstoppables.
    maple7, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    @Abby1 , @maple7 - thank you for the info. will keep Rexall on the list of possible stores for the Unstoppables.
    Went to Rexall today and my store was already sold out except for the gel kind Will be price matching it myself this week.

I think there's a couponer surge in my area recently; all the deals are getting snapped up quickly!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

A few stores have Kellogg's cereals on for $2.99 and $3.99 this week. If you have the Special K Nourish granola cereal offers ($2 rebate x 2 different kinds; mobile only), combine with $1 tear pads to get them for free or $0.99 each.

The Fortinos $3.99 sale does include the Special K Nourish granola cereal.
    Last edited by Abby1; Fri, Apr 21st, 2017 at 09:33 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    A few stores have Kellogg's cereals on for $2.99 and $3.99 this week. If you have the Special K Nourish granola cereal offers ($1 rebate x 2 different kinds; mobile only), combine with $1 tear pads to get them for free or $0.99 each.

The Fortinos $3.99 sale does include the Special K Nourish granola cereal.
    Thanks Abby1. If Sobey's is an option, their Air Miles promotion continues to May 4, 2017. Buy 2 (1 of each variety) and get 10 air miles. Although I'm discouraged by air miles rewards on redemption, I'm still taking the opportunity to accumulate them. Sobey's sale price of $3.99 also continues on the same timeline.
    Abby1 and dededi like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Thanks Abby1. If Sobey's is an option, their Air Miles promotion continues to May 4, 2017. Buy 2 (1 of each variety) and get 10 air miles. Although I'm discouraged by air miles rewards on redemption, I'm still taking the opportunity to accumulate them. Sobey's sale price of $3.99 also continues on the same timeline.
    Thanks! Was wondering if the Sobeys deal was still on. Picked them up at Fortinos since I didn't want to risk waiting to get to Sobeys (won't be able to go until Sunday or Monday). If these offers continue to pop up on CO51 though, I'm definitely hitting up Sobeys next time!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! Was wondering if the Sobeys deal was still on. Picked them up at Fortinos since I didn't want to risk waiting to get to Sobeys (won't be able to go until Sunday or Monday). If these offers continue to pop up on CO51 though, I'm definitely hitting up Sobeys next time!
    Got mine at Sobeys this afternoon, $3.99 - $1c - $2 co51, one of each, earned 10 ams.
    Abby1, rockco, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to Rexall today and my store was already sold out except for the gel kind Will be price matching it myself this week.

I think there's a couponer surge in my area recently; all the deals are getting snapped up quickly!
    Got mine at Rexall last night. In case you don't know, sale prices changeover around 6pm Thursday nights (same as Shoppers does on Fridays). Not my favourite time to go but I was combining it with Rexall email coupons that ended last night.

They also give rainchecks but some stores won't give them if they know they have stock on its way. I always forget to ask lol.
    Last edited by maple7; Fri, Apr 21st, 2017 at 07:37 PM.
    rockco, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is an excellent week to take advantage of the 2 C51 offers for Hellmanns (if you have them). Offers are only visible on smart devices, limits 1 per account and must be purchased at Walmart.

This is the 3rd week these have been offered, so by now, product should have arrived at your local Walmart.

C51 Offers:
    C51 $2 Hellmann's Organic
    C51 $3 Hellmann's Organic Roasted Garlic

Price match to Metro's $2.99 sale
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...to-26/single/1

Without coupons, FREE Organic Roasted Garlic $2.99 - $3 C51 = FREE
    Without coupons, buy both, 2x$2.99 - $3 C51 - $2 C51 = $.50 per bottle

Sweeten the deal, if you have these coupons, purchase the products on the same receipt:
    $1 off when you buy 2 Knorr or Hellmann's product, after cashback & coupon = both are free
    $2 off when you buy 2 Knorr or Hellmann's product, after cashback & coupon = both are free, and earn $1 extra

Name:  Metro Hellmanns.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  65.7 KB
    Last edited by rockco; Sat, Apr 22nd, 2017 at 01:09 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Walmart did not have these when I checked on Wednesday.
    rockco, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you have C51 $1 Smucker's Double Fruit offers for each variety (Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Apricot), great week to buy them at the $2.98 RCSS / $2.99 Metro sale price, and use the $1 coupon.

As the Double Fruit variety may not be on sale, use their flyers to price match.
    smileyKT and maple7 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, thanks!
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Re $1 C51 All Bran Cereals (excludes buds)

If you had previously printed the $2.50 coupon (nla) for All Bran Multi-Crunch cereal 305g / All Bran Granola 300g, then you can take advantage of this small money making deal and get a free cereal product.

Buy the All Bran Multi-Crunch cereal for $2.99 by price matching to Metro's Kellogg's cereal 285g-725g, use $2.50 printed coupon & upload receipt for $1 C51 cashback.

Earns $.49 per account and free cereal!
    Thumpersmom, hcao and maple7 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Just a heads-up for anyone: was at Metro today and noticed the $2.99 Kellogg's cereals sale didn't include Special K Nourish granola nor All-Bran Multi-Crunch there.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Cleaners deal (mobile only):

Scrubbing Bubbles and Fantastik products are on sale at Metro for $2.99, until Wednesday. Combine with $1 off coupons (for Scrubbing Bubbles there's several different ones out there; for Fantastik there was a $1 off coupon in a recent SmartSource insert) and the CO51 offers (.75 Fantastik, $1 Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner trigger or aerosol, $1.50 Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gel + get a bonus $3 for claiming 3 cleaning offers) to get 3 products for a total of .89 after-tax.

I was at Metro today and both Scrubbing Bubbles products, as well as the Fantastik triggers, were included in the sale.
    Last edited by Abby1; Sun, Apr 23rd, 2017 at 08:31 PM.
    maple7 and Midnight Stealth like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Not that it matters now that the jams are gone, but did anyone see the blueberry and apricot versions?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information