User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

... snow piles almost as tall as I am. Sheesh! Good for snow forts though lol
    Stay safe everybody
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

My driveway is getting smaller and smaller with all the snow piled up on the sides!

Trading Score
    343 (100%)

Oh boy, I agree!! Need a 4x4 just to get over the big ice hump at the front of our driveway too Bring on the sun to melt some of this away
    DO YOU LIKE FREE!! SO DO WE!!
    EARN AMAZON.CA GIFT CERTIFICATES (AND MUCH MORE!!) JUST FOR SEARCHING THE WEB!! IT'S EASY AND FREE!!
    SWAGBUCKS IS WHERE IT'S AT SO DON'T DELAY, SIGN UP TODAY!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BFMamaOf2

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Yup - Ah hear the sun is comin' and its gonna warm up pardners - Ice and ruts again! Yippee!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Haha I was out shovelling this morning and I could barely get the snow on top of the drifts on the lawn and I'm 5'10". This is crazy! My lawn is so small too, so not a lot of room, good thing we have small sidewalks!
    I'm an Avon rep pm for info.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KeLyn7

EdmontonSaver EdmontonChristine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Me either! The mailman can barely get to the mail box the snow is so bad...Im surprised he will even deliver at this point...I am starting to wish I had a snowblower!!!!This is just ridiculous, and a lot of work too, Where are the kids trying to make money when you need em!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Yep, it's crazy!! Thankfully it's warming up and there isn't much more snow forecasted for a while.. whew. That was a gooder!!!!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Well Im not in Ed but I thought I would drop in and let you guys know you are not alone! This is part of an article I pulled from our local newspaper:

According to Environment Canada senior climatologist David Phillips, 120.5 centimetres of snow have fallen in Regina since the end of October. The previous high at the end of January was 113.4 cm, recorded in the winter of 1973-74 at the Regina International Airport. "You may not get any more, but (the record) is already in the bag," said Phillips. "Nobody has lived through more snow up to this time of the year."
    In fact, parts of Regina have already topped their normal accumulation for an entire winter -- a manageable-sounding 106 cm.
    While not wanting to incite widespread panic, Phillips also noted that Regina usually only has about 49 per cent of its total winter snowfall by mid-January.

This kinda scares me! Were all starting to dread the thought of the spring melt. So much is going to be flooded even worse than the storms of last summer!

No Im not posting to get your simpathy, as I said Im just posting so you guys know yoru not alone in this fight.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Yep, it's crazy!! Thankfully it's warming up and there isn't much more snow forecasted for a while.. whew. That was a gooder!!!!
    Not to burst your bubble, but I heard snow for tomorrow...but I hope that you are right!!

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Well Im not in Ed but I thought I would drop in and let you guys know you are not alone! This is part of an article I pulled from our local newspaper:

According to Environment Canada senior climatologist David Phillips, 120.5 centimetres of snow have fallen in Regina since the end of October. The previous high at the end of January was 113.4 cm, recorded in the winter of 1973-74 at the Regina International Airport. "You may not get any more, but (the record) is already in the bag," said Phillips. "Nobody has lived through more snow up to this time of the year."
    In fact, parts of Regina have already topped their normal accumulation for an entire winter -- a manageable-sounding 106 cm.
    While not wanting to incite widespread panic, Phillips also noted that Regina usually only has about 49 per cent of its total winter snowfall by mid-January.

This kinda scares me! Were all starting to dread the thought of the spring melt. So much is going to be flooded even worse than the storms of last summer!

No Im not posting to get your simpathy, as I said Im just posting so you guys know yoru not alone in this fight.

OOOH - is all I can say!!!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KeLyn View Post
    Not to burst your bubble, but I heard snow for tomorrow...but I hope that you are right!!

lol, "isn't much More" is what I said--a little is okay... I think...

And I am in red Deer, not edmonton! I love Edmonton tho... Great Big Sea will be there Staurday!!!!!!!!!!! I love them, but not going.. prettttttttty bummed, LOL!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Let the kids play in the front yard yesterday. They are great at packing down the snow so I can pile more up. Neighbour asked if they could come play in her yard tomorrow.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    lol, "isn't much More" is what I said--a little is okay... I think...

And I am in red Deer, not edmonton! I love Edmonton tho... Great Big Sea will be there Staurday!!!!!!!!!!! I love them, but not going.. prettttttttty bummed, LOL!!
    Oops sorry! Haha and it didn't really snow today either! You are right though, I can handle a bit more but no more big dumps, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta_Girl View Post
    Let the kids play in the front yard yesterday. They are great at packing down the snow so I can pile more up. Neighbour asked if they could come play in her yard tomorrow.
    Haha that's great! I was out shovelling yesterday and my daughter (shes 2) thought I left her, she was calling out to me, I'm like Mamas just on the other side of the snow drift! If I let her play in the snow out front she would get lost, you could dig tunnels with how deep it is out there, haha.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sorry but the kids are unavailable as by the time they finish homework, and shovel their parents/grandparents snow it is bedtime..

D/h had it and bought a snowblower today...the kids almost kissed his feet.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

With all this snow melting and freezing and melting and freezing again, going to go through more ice melt this year it seems. What's the best non-salt enviromentally friendly ice melt do you use? Any good coupons and/or sales out there right now?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information