• 1 Post By Silk
  • 2 Post By Ciel

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON) April 29 - May 5

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, May 6th, 2017
    Good news, bad news this week.

The Great News (for me!) is that Nathalie sent me a whole buncha coffee...! She's now my official Coffee Patron of the Month, (whether she likes it or not!) -- lol! Thank-you, Nathalie for the generous coffee gift...I did hug my coffee beans, in joy.

The Great News x2 is that this new software SC has for uploading meant that these 38 pages were REALLY EASY and NOT TEDIOUS to upload. (Hope the software stays!) It's literally cut at least 10 minutes off my upload time for SDM alone, and it's taking me longer to post this extensive blurb than to deal with the SDM flyer, (which I still hate).

The Bad News: Well, the SDM flyer is apparently very popular, and not just on SC. So much so, that people like Ms. Atkins reposted it on that Facebook coupon group despite the month or so of my requesting people not repost my pics elsewhere.

In case you lurkers missed it: PLEASE DO NOT POST MY PICS ON OTHER SITES. Thank-you.

If you want to share deals, like the wonderful lurker from where the flags are red, then by all means, do so! But, DO NOT repost the pics.

Note to the SDM fans: be very grateful to the new software! I was sooooo close to dropping this flyer because of the brainless wonders, but the speed of uploading has taken away 50% of my frustration!
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                                            
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    couponlady, anisa, Grey and 15 others like this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Heeeey....bottom of page 3, Purchase a $50 SDM gift card, get a FREE Brookside Dark chocolate bar (90g)....hmmm....to chocolate or not to chocolate...

Meh, I'm off to spend some time with my True Love...see ya! (No more flyers until the flyer guys come back...>2pm EST?)
    barbis9, Ciel, innaor and 2 others like this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The good news is that the new upload software is staying! Actually, another upgrade may be in the works along the line but I tested the upload feature on that and it is easy peasy for big uploads too
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

...and, I missed these 3 pics somehow...oops! Make that 41 pics for this week's SDM.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Thanks so much as always Cyn and yay for Nathalie you got our girl caffeined up and yay for SC for making uploading easier.
    Admins and whoever runs the software is tag you if i knew the names but i will post a both yippee in the what needs work on in the SC thread I'm soo excited that Cyn has had some pains alleviated of uploading and downloading time strains of posting
    Yay for Tuesday!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Tue, Apr 25th, 2017 at 02:06 PM.
    anisa, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cyn88canada View Post
    Heeeey....bottom of page 3, Purchase a $50 SDM gift card, get a FREE Brookside Dark chocolate bar (90g)....hmmm....to chocolate or not to chocolate...

Meh, I'm off to spend some time with my True Love...see ya! (No more flyers until the flyer guys come back...>2pm EST?)
    Yes to chocolate and 500 free ask points!!! Good eye Cyn

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Admins and whoever runs the software is tag you if i knew the names but i will post a both yippee in the what needs work on in the SC thread I'm soo excited that Cyn has had some pains alleviated of uploading and downloading time strains of posting
    After a bit (lot) of whining and pushing it to the top of the to fix list because I upload stuff too lol

Hopefully they start working on my suggestions and not just bug fixes now that most of the bugs/issues are dealt with
    barbis9, carlyincanada and Ciel like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks for posting, Cyn!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

$1.99 mustard and relish deals in the flyer! Sat/Sun two day sale. Glad the case pop price remains $3.49-good deal if one is not near an RCSS or Loblaws. Try different food store SDMS to see various pop brands and flavours on offer. Pepsi Wild Cherry seems to be at most stores but not Dr. Pepper. Coca Cola Life is YMMV depending on store location.

BTW, don't forget to stock up on sunscreen. I did not put any on in last two days and have a red/brown tan on nose and backs of hands from walking without my hat. Drivers need sun protection too and sunglasses (to help your eyes deal with the sun and reflection through windshield. Lip care with SPF is vital as well.
    carlyincanada and GoodBoy like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks for posting!

Thread Information