User Tag List

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree1413Likes

Thread: May 2017 Frugal Chatter thread

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Bakers and cooks - many more flour items added to recall list

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/420973...a/#post6763871
    Direct article should you want to skip a level ... http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...2017-1.4134329
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Good evening. Today was kind of a lazy day for me, just a bit of weeding so I can get my tomato plants in soon. Dinner was BLTs. Later we will be going to no frills for ice cream and a few other things.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@SassyAshley almost all kitchen faucets are chrome or stainless steel. Moen has one white finish deck/faucet that Home Depot and Home Hardware carry. Thing is, our faucet deck has been moving for a couple of months. Sibling won't check and tighten so I'll have to see if I can do it myself. I think you'd love the bathroom done first because it is so essential. Kitchen floor can be done another time (ours needs replacing due to vinyl having too many nailheads and holes after 25+ years of wear).
    Angela273, SassyAshley and dededi like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Laundry was on the lines for 2h then I said dryer time! Wanted chores done in am.
    Got my precious Pepsi Throwback case at Shoppers-real sugar pop! Will try to make it last the week. Also purchased a dozen eggs-some will be for baking and some for scrambling.
    Scuffed my shoe on sidewalk while walking back from garden centre and realized I found a penny (tarnished) but it's #25! Good week for penny finds.

Realized that if there is no light rain of 10min duration, I'll have to water the lettuce plants daily to ensure they grow or I'll see more dry plants (one expired already). Lavender plant was planted almost as soon as I got home. Hope it's happy with rosemary as its neighbour.

Goodness Me stocks the hemp bars that I have been wanting. Brother got some on 50% discount as the bars were almost at their best before dates (1yr after packaging). Reg. price is $3.29.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sat, May 27th, 2017 at 08:30 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

up at 7.30 already hung a load on the line as suppose to rain later today ,daughter is coming again today for 3 or 4 days yipeee such a bond I am creating with Sebastian ,now off to wash the sheets and try to vacuum today
    Last edited by coupon girl; Sun, May 28th, 2017 at 11:16 AM.
    Natalka, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Some dusting and vacuuming to do today and then Indy 500 time!
    Natalka, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Some dusting and vacuuming to do today and then Indy 500 time!
    Indy has been eventful

Video:
    https://twitter.com/defpensports/sta...78405231628288

Ciel and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I've spent a lot of time crying today, mostly over Grandma. I don't usually cry in church, but I did today. Dh stayed home with the children and let me go alone...no one slept much at our house last night. They don't know if Grandma would survive the surgery to place a permanent feeding tube. My Dad and his siblings are going to have another conference call regarding Grandma's quality of life. I saw Grandma at Christmas and she was sleeping a lot. We didn't take many pictures, no pictures with Grandma. I didn't think that it might be the last time that I see her. I called my aunt and she offered that she could help us FaceTime with Grandma, might be my last goodbyes. She might not make it to our trip which is a month away. It's all just a little too much. Grandma is dying, MIL is in heart failure, SIL is still very sick, they have moved away, my older sister is getting a divorce, and I'm not earning enough money to stay in the black. It sucks and I could sure use prayers or something.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, May 28th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Angela, so much on your plate,

Can you not go visit your grandmother?

I will keep you in my prayers; hoping you can find some grace and peace.

Angela273, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I've spent a lot of time crying today, mostly over Grandma. I don't usually cry in church, but I did today. Dh stayed home with the children and let me go alone...no one slept much at our house last night. They don't know if Grandma would survive the surgery to place a permanent feeding tube. My Dad and his siblings are going to have another conference call regarding Grandma's quality of life. I saw Grandma at Christmas and she was sleeping a lot. We didn't take many pictures, no pictures with Grandma. I didn't think that it might be the last time that I see her. I called my aunt and she offered that she could help us FaceTime with Grandma, might be my last goodbyes. She might not make it to our trip which is a month away. It's all just a little too much. Grandma is dying, MIL is in heart failure, SIL is still very sick, they have moved away, my older sister is getting a divorce, and I'm not earning enough money to stay in the black. It sucks and I could sure use prayers or something.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is never easy ... stay strong and remember all the good times ...

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Angela273, Lynn49, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yeah, I was rattled. Dh stayed home with the kids and let me go to Wal-Mart. They were out of stock of the $1.77/lb pork loin, so I went to NF to try to pm it but my NF only carries that when it is on sale. I forgot to properly check myNF list while I was there and ended up missing some things. That annoys me. This week has an unusual schedule for us, so it'll be interesting.
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @Sweetsparrow -peruse your fave indoor clothes dryers at Cdn Tire online and see what stock your store has. The Friday sale start has 50% off select indoor clothes dryers!
    @Ciel : Thank you! I picked up one small one at 50% off but it was bent. I'll have to exchange it for another later.
    Angela273, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Angela Thoughts and Prayers for your family **hugs**
    Natalka, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Angela273 -thoughtful of your DH to allow you to have personal time at church. Like Natalka has said, could you go to see Grandma? She still has a say in her care, doesn't she? You care very much for so many people, your tears needed to flow. Will keep your name in prayers this week and also ask for financial relief/bonus/blessing/jackpot to come your way.
    Natalka, Angela273 and SassyAshley like this.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information