• 2 Post By Lavender Lady
  • 1 Post By Purdee
  • 1 Post By johnb56789
  • 2 Post By Cake
  • 2 Post By Natalka
  • 1 Post By Ciel
  • 2 Post By mulock
  • 1 Post By agarla

Thread: Safeway Sobeys getmyoffers.ca gone downhill?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it just me or are downloadable offers at getmyoffers.ca just getting lousy.Very little bonus airmiles,having buy 2 instead then 50% now 15% or 25% off.
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Safeway, Sobeys
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Were they ever good???

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i haven't shop at either store since one was bought out by the other, no good offer, i shop at RCSS and NF and collect PC points.
    Ciel likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

only ever used them once or twice before, PC Plus is about 100 times better I find, since you get more out of it, I'll get back at least 20% in PC Points compared to getting a lousy 1 or 2 AM at Sobey's and since most everything is more expensive AND no PM'ing, it's a no brainer for me, PC Stores all the way!
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I have found the offers not as good. But they keeping giving me the 50% off saltine crackers.
    Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I find them to be pretty much the same - of course, not the same offers every week (except for when they made me keep buying Ukr. sausage at 50% because it was so good and cheap - I had that deal for so many weeks!).

What I have found lately is that offers are for two of produce items, instead of just one. But, I'm not going to buy two celery at one time, for example.
    Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I used to get bonus AM offers wus $20 but I've been stuck at 10 bonus AM wus $35 as the main AM offer for many weeks now. I have used them at least twice this year. Have noticed more offers tend to be % discount on an item or buy 2 and get some price offers. I try to shop at least once per month at the store and see if I get something outside of my usual items to nudge the system to change my offers. But some flyer AM offers are usually better if I have some dollars to spend but not over $20.

It probably has not helped my offers when I buy some grocery items on reduced or clearance pricing (the occasional find in Natural Foods cannot be passed by), which probably is why I'm seeing those 10% or 15% off deals each week. But buying tea with AM offers has sometimes worked in getting repeat offers three or four weeks laster. Store does not have a deep range of teas but when I run out, I try to use Sobeys for the purchases (because I want some AM).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Haha, the Universe found my post and granted me only 5 offers today -only one has bonus AM (15 if I buy 3pkg of Pillsbury Pizza Pops) and 4 discount or savings offers. No more 10AM wus $35 offers (my current offer expires today).

Glad that is resolved.
    Thumpersmom likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received an email from Sobeys and GetMyOffers today....I didn't even know I had signed up for it. To be honest, I was very surprised how customized the offers are......all on items I regularly buy. I actually printed off the page of offers for the grocery trip tomorrow (after I look at the Sobeys flyer of course).
    Angela273 and Lavender Lady like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just checked my offers, and I have to admit they are going to downhill (for me anyways.) as 3 offers are good for Sobey or IGA. I don't have Sobey nearby and IGA where I live can't earn Airmiles. So they give more general offers? I had to double check if I put in my number correct just to make sure.
    Lavender Lady likes this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Thread Information