• 3 Post By flemeth
  • 1 Post By johnb56789
  • 1 Post By rockco

Thread: Real Canadian Superstore (ON, gta) June 15 - 21

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Jun 22nd, 2017
    ...some days a vanilla coffee just isn't enough and you just need a little more flavour in the brew! Mix it up!

Next: Whew, thankfully we're back to the PG flyers...ToysRUs next! Good thing it's a short flyer week for me, or who knows what other coffee antics would be revealed... (What the bleep is she raving about?!? Never mind). (If I'm not here next week, I've been banned!)
    (Finding every emoticon but the one I want...)
    Attached Images Attached Images                                              
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Toys R Us
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

Thanks so much for posting the flyer.
    Does the 4000 bonus points offer on produce work on fruits too? What else does it include.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Please use my link to join swagucks
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/erusmus
    And for superpoints
    http://superpoints.com/refer/erusmus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erusmus View Post
    Thanks so much for posting the flyer.
    Does the 4000 bonus points offer on produce work on fruits too? What else does it include.
    It did last year! Love that offer!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    erusmus likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks very much Cyn. I am excited to see the PC Canadian buns with a 1000 points offer in store I have a bonus offer for 1500 points making it free so will definitely try this new product and all the other offers like produce and dove

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Some good deals...

Produce offer could be combined with the $5 off Produce coupon from the Old El Paso kits, use four coupons (Will need 4 Shells/Kits & 4 Salsas) and get $20 off produce AND the 4,000 points AND any regular offers for produce you have (Est. 20% = ANOTHER 4,000 Pts)

Crest/ Oral B!!! A definite if the coupon comes back on Smartsource, it seems to have disappeared as I was gonna get some freebies today (PM FB/Fortinos), but I couldn't get the coupon anywhere!!!!! (Hope it isn't gone for good, I NEED to be able to get my FREE toothbrushes and toothpastes!!!)

Dove of course (PM, coupons, bonus offer, regular offer (if you're lucky to have it) and CO51)
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks cyn88.

Lindt Excellence 100g @ $2.98, if you happen to buy 3 on June 15th, upload the receipt by June 25th for a $3 coupon on your next purchase. The promotion ends on June 15th http://everydayexcellenceoffer.com/main/

A sweet treat for me, Kozy Shack $2.48 (sadly, no coupon). Plus $1 Crest-$3.50wub3 coupon, free PC Burger Bun (thanks to flemeth & johnb56789), Dove promotion.
    Last edited by rockco; Tue, Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:45 PM.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Yeah for the produce pts offer. Will be price matching all my produce shopping at RCSS for sure.

Thread Information