Name:  IMG_1921.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  294.1 KB

So i recently recieved my bluedio BS-2 bluetooth speaker.
The original expected wait time on it was about 7-10 days. I ended up recieving it in 3 days which really blew me away.

When opening the amazon box that it comes in, the first thing i noticed was how professional the product boxing was. It looked very clean, and nice. Which was great because first impressions matter.

When i actually got into the box, there was a little white box as well as the speaker itself.

The little white box contained a SUPER LONG aux cord as well as a micro USB charging cable.
I really liked that they sent a aux cord because my bluetooth on my phone is messed up, so i was able to just use the speaker with the aux instead.
The micro USB cable they sent is a high quality cable, it's not flimsy so it'll last you the whole time that you have the BS-2.

Now for the interesting part, the speaker.

We will start off with the bluetooth. I tried it on my mom's phone, and it works flawlessly. It has a strong connection, wont break if you wanna have your phone on you while you walk around the house.

The sound quality on this speaker is amazing. I set it up next to my beats pill, and it actually performs equally, if not better then my beats pill. The bass on it was great, as well as the music was crisp clear.

Honestly, it's worth buying. It's sturdy and will last you a long time. Im very clumsy, I have dropped it 3 times since i got it at the begining of this week. It hasn't chipped, broke or decreased the sound quality even slightly.

Overall, I love the speaker. I think you should get one.
(ps i am not employeed by bluedio.),

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bluedio-BS-2-...ORD%7C5079%3A0