• 1 Post By anisa
  • 2 Post By anastasia1009
  • 1 Post By anisa
  • 2 Post By SarahS83
  • 1 Post By anisa

Thread: LF Affordable and reliable extended parking for Pearson Airport

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Does anyone have suggestions for parking at Pearson for a 3 week period this summer?

Taxi and train don't seem to be an affordable option for the distance we are looking at.
    With all the luggage and 2 kids we think that driving ourselves and parking for the duration of our trip is the easiest and most affordable option.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Ciel likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

my hubby travels a lot so he drives to the airport and leave his car there for up to 14 days

he uses this all the time and this is a coupon they have
    http://www.skypark.ca/onlineCoupon.html
    anisa and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Thank you
    Ciel likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I've used Skypark before with no problems. They have a coupon where every 6 & 7th day is free. (and valet is the same price as regular). I've also used park n fly. Their economy lot is usually the cheapest, but occasionally you can get a deal. It's always cheaper to punch in your dates online, and get their offer rate (they give you a barcode with a discounted rate - either e-mail or print).

Something else to consider is getting an airport hotel with free parking. Get one that you can either stay at the beginning of your journey OR the end of your journey, depending on when your flight arrives/departs. This can be a lifesaver if you're arriving/departing either very early or very late, and you can avoid traffic. Most hotels also include an airport shuttle, and they're not that much different in pricing for parking alone in one of the lots. (something like parksleepfly.com)
    ROMEO and dededi like this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Update

We ended up using Park n Fly with a printable coupon from their own website.
    It ended up costing about $115 for 3 weeks of parking in their cheapest lot.

We came back to our new van safe and sound lol. I think k I was most worried about someone stealing it.

Just transportation from St Catharines to Pearson would have cost multiple times more money. We saved a ton.
    Ciel likes this.
    R

Thread Information