User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Like Tree962Likes

Thread: July 2017 Frugal Chatter Thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Today is our twins' 2nd Birthday. I weighed them this morning. Dh will help me measure them and mark it on the wall. I've written down their measurements, words, etc.

We baked these colourful cupcakes this morning.
    Name:  IMG_4429.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  452.7 KB
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Jul 31st, 2017 at 03:03 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Treats will be gone in minutes, @Angela_273! Fun that there are other children at home to enjoy them with!

So -throwback to May, I ate taco shells and salsa from sibling's Old El Paso kit and I bought a replacement kit-I opened the kit today to use some of it with one grilled chicken breast (Mom cooked a tray of meat on bbq) for lunch today. I notice the $5 produce coupon on the box-it expires today. Need to buy an Old El Paso kit or tortilla bowls, any size Old El Paso salsa and up to $5 of produce to get max. value of $5 off with coupon. Check your cupboards to see if you have coupons that you forgot about on Old El Paso kits! Will have to head to the stores soon.

Had some rain within 30min of my last post and round 2 seems to be coming along any minute.
    Angela273 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Fancy cupcakes! I got to snuggle my friend's little twins on Saturday before we went away for the evening. They just turned 1 month old. Still so tiny!

My man says he has dinner going. I am guessing it is Meatloaf Monday! I welcome a good hearty homemade meal. The best part is the leftovers for lunch tomorrow! Oldest DS loves the meatloaf too. (youngest says he doesn't like it but I made up his plate last time and just sat it in front of him and he ate every bite. You like meatloaf kid!

Hope everyone has a great evening! Hot and humid here today. I put the AC on at home on my lunch. My man is working an overtime shift tonight so a quiet night at home tonight. I have had a light headache since yesterday. Over tired I think. Will make sure to get to bed as soon I get home from picking up DS at work.
    Angela273, Ciel and avrose like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Food Basics has Old El Paso kits featured in its current flyer for $2.99 for other SCers wanting to use up their Old El Paso produce coupons.

I did get a Haagen Daaz Spirit Ice cream-vodka Key Lime pie. Subtle vodka flavour and the Key Lime is more lime sorbet than full strength lime flavour. I'm pleased because a)I wanted a different flavour and elected to avoid nuts or caramel so Mom would not find either a hard item to deal with in treat and b) I don't like vodka so subtle worked for me (brandy/whiskey person here). She liked her ice cream in a cone today.
    Angela273 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread Information