User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Missing Points: July 21 Transactions & July 22+23 Optimum Offers

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I just called about my two missing transactions on July 21. The call took less than 5 minutes. The rep said the points will show up for a few hours, so assuming they do, my resolution will have been as quick and easy as I could reasonably have expected.

I was asked for my card number, name and address, and info (presumably the transaction numbers) from my receipts.
    Last edited by Arjon; Fri, Jul 28th, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I contacted them for my husband's and my accounts using 2 different ways. I contacted them using general email that you can find here at the bottom 2 days ago but haven't heard anything so far: https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/optimum-new/help But I used the contact through web for my husband's account and he got reply yesterday: https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/contact-us Mind you, my husband's account had a bonus offer and mine was a basic offer.
    Ciel likes this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    I just called about my two missing transactions on July 21. The call took less than 5 minutes. The rep said the points will show up for a few hours, so assuming they do, my resolution will have been as quick and easy as I could reasonably have expected.

I was asked for my card number, name and address, and info (presumably the transaction numbers) from my receipts.
    Didn't check until now so I can't say what time it happened, but my points were added sometime between my call about 11 am and now, 9:45 pm. They are dated today and marked as "Customer Service Adjustment CSR"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I checked my account this morning, I noticed that the 22,000 points for a redemption I did on July 23 had been deducted from my account TWICE. This must have just happened last night because I have been checking my account daily since my points from July 21 were missing, and I has hoping they would appear without me having to call.

Everyone might want to do a quick check to see if anything strange has recently happened to their account.
    rockco likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
    When I checked my account this morning, I noticed that the 22,000 points for a redemption I did on July 23 had been deducted from my account TWICE. This must have just happened last night because I have been checking my account daily since my points from July 21 were missing, and I has hoping they would appear without me having to call.

Everyone might want to do a quick check to see if anything strange has recently happened to their account.
    I checked my account there are some transactions missing and the last one on July 23 double transaction the same amount charged and the same points earned. I wonder if they charged me twice or what?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    I checked my account there are some transactions missing and the last one on July 23 double transaction the same amount charged and the same points earned. I wonder if they charged me twice or what?
    I checked my credit card and I was only charged once.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Fwiw, my 20x personal offer on milk that I used yesterday definitely said one product only. Do product-specific offers ever allow more than one?
    If you click the offer, in the details it does always say only applies to the first item.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I have just checked my Account History for my SDM card and I am missing several transactions. The bad thing is that I don't have the receipts , but I go in 2-3 times a week and I haven't had any points automatically credited since 12 July. I have one extra transaction on 28 July that says Campaign Adjustment (it was one of those spend over $xx and get 20x points credited on ... <about 2 weeks later>.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Fwiw, my 20x personal offer on milk that I used yesterday definitely said one product only. Do product-specific offers ever allow more than one?
    Here, we've always bought 2 milks using the offer for 20X on milk and get points on the entire thing...

Milk (4L X 2): $8.54
    Base Points = 80
    Bonus Points = 1,520
    Total Points Earned = 1,600

I will upload a pic of the receipt a little later on. I don't know about all offers, but for us milk has always worked when we buy the 2 as we always have.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Here, we've always bought 2 milks using the offer for 20X on milk and get points on the entire thing...

Milk (4L X 2): $8.54
    Base Points = 80
    Bonus Points = 1,520
    Total Points Earned = 1,600

I will upload a pic of the receipt a little later on. I don't know about all offers, but for us milk has always worked when we buy the 2 as we always have.
    Interesting. I have a 20x offer on milk this week. Just checked to be sure, and it does say one product only.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Interesting. I have a 20x offer on milk this week. Just checked to be sure, and it does say one product only.
    Name:  20170804_111220.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  90.1 KB

Here is the receipt from a couple days ago..
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

20x on MILK always worked on multiples; some months later, the wording of the offer was changed. Since it still works on multiples (up to 9x if I recall), suspect the system has not been modded. No complaints here....

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    20x on MILK always worked on multiples; some months later, the wording of the offer was changed. Since it still works on multiples (up to 9x if I recall), suspect the system has not been modded. No complaints here....
    Long may it continue to work even though it won't benefit me. :p

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Our July 19th optimum points were correctly posted on that day (8,300 pts) and was not an issue.

As of this weekend, the July 19th entries appear again with date of July 19th, so we have another 8,300pts in the account. Will wait to see if they automatically make the correction by removing the 2nd entry. Guess SDMs system recovery not going smooth; there was never an issue with the July 19th transactions.

This occurred to 4 of our Optimum accounts.

Check your accounts...
    Silk likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Our July 19th optimum points were correctly posted on that day (8,300 pts) and was not an issue.

As of this weekend, the July 19th entries appear again with date of July 19th, so we have another 8,300pts in the account. Will wait to see if they automatically make the correction by removing the 2nd entry. Guess SDMs system recovery not going smooth; there was never an issue with the July 19th transactions.

This occurred to 4 of our Optimum accounts.

Check your accounts...
    Well, SDM Optimum realized their mistake and reversed out the extra 07/19 transaction (with 8300pts) with a description of "Campaign Adjustment CLB" Very annoying that they keep messing with my accounts.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information