User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Missing Points: July 21 Transactions & July 22+23 Optimum Offers

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All our Optimum accounts are missing points for all our purchases made Friday, July 21. This will require a follow-up on Monday, July 24th.SDM Optimum online system was experiencing problems, this was confirmed with a phone call on Saturday, July 22nd.Initially, we were not able to view our transaction and the account summary. As of today, both TABS are now displaying information; however, all our July 21st transaction & optimum points are still missing.Since we did not shop at Shoppers on July 22nd & July 23rd, will not know if those days are also missing.You may wish to check your accounts.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by rockco; Tue, Jul 25th, 2017 at 10:24 PM. Reason: modded title

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    All our Optimum accounts are missing points for all our purchases made Friday, July 21. This will require a follow-up on Monday, July 24th.

SDM Optimum online system was experiencing problems, this was confirmed with a phone call on Saturday, July 22nd.

Initially, we were not able to view our transaction and the account summary. As of today, both TABS are now displaying information; however, all our July 21st transaction & optimum points are still missing.

Since we did not shop at Shoppers on July 22nd & July 23rd, will not know if those days are also missing.

You may wish to check your accounts.
    I noticed that my balance and transaction history weren't available on my app on Friday, July 21.

I could see my balance on my app on Saturday, July 22, but I still couldn't see my transaction history.

Today, July 23, I could see my balance and transaction history but my points from Friday, July 21 is missing.

I went shopping yesterday, July 22, and the points are there. I assume the points from today, July 23 should be fine, but you might want to double check.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and rockco like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

i refused to shop friday though i had planned on it. i hate their numerous issues with their system. unreal.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I made two purchases around 1:30 pm Eastern time on Friday, a gift card then one that included both product-specific and WUB bonus points. Both rang up fine but don't appear in my transaction history.
    Last edited by Arjon; Sun, Jul 23rd, 2017 at 06:41 PM.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Points from Friday are still missing in account today - receipt showed transaction and promo points but did not show account balance. But points from Sunday transaction are there, receipt showed everything.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I made a call and learned they are still in recovery mode to retrieve & load all the Friday transactions. ETA, check balances on Wednesday or Thursday.
    Newfiescreech, Silk, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Shopped Sunday and got the gift cards and base points but no bonus coupons worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I feel like I'm still missing points
    Missing transactions between 17-24 I'll have to dig out my receipts to make sense of it all
    Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Tue, Jul 25th, 2017 at 04:43 AM.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Reviewing our accounts, our points from Friday, July 21st (base + bonus) have still not be posted to our accounts. Made a call today, and SDM service rep informed me the recovery has still not been completed (eta unknown) and they were instructed to post the points manually. Received awarded points which takes about 2-3 hours to show up in the account. Next, to track down those PCPlus store points for Dave's Killer bread.... (getting free stuff is lots of work!)
    Newfiescreech, Silk, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks @rockco for that info. I called and points were added manually. Heads up - it took a long time for my rep to confirm and enter the info so i suggest you don't call when you're in a hurry.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Rockco and Silk, could your rep see how many points u earned last Friday on their computer or did you have to tell them what u bought and did they recalculate the points for your transactions?
    I had a 20x milk digital coupon and I bought 6 x milk in my transcation. I am worried that
    they would only add 20x point on my first milk. They told me that the coupon only applies to one product when I called them last time.
    Newfiescreech, Silk, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Ameba , just tell them the # of points they owe you (including 20x on your 6x milk). They usually do a quick check of the receipt and then authorize the amount. They're somewhat generous because of their system issues. They gave me an extra 200 pts for calling on Saturday and Wednesday about the missing points.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and agarla like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Shopper's Sunday ..my points came up on receipts but my total points that I have accumulated didn't show .. not advailable now .. came home check my history on computer and it's not showing that I purchase anything on Sunday at Shopper's. Just hope they get it straighten out and points etc show up ..only need 3000 points get $170.00
    Ciel likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

@Ameba - my rep asked me what my total was before taxes. I told him how many points I was supposed to get as was shown on the receipt. He did ask me what was the coupon that I used. I did get some extra points for the hassle also. Good luck!
    Lori and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ameba View Post
    I had a 20x milk digital coupon and I bought 6 x milk in my transcation. I am worried that
    they would only add 20x point on my first milk. They told me that the coupon only applies to one product when I called them last time.
    Fwiw, my 20x personal offer on milk that I used yesterday definitely said one product only. Do product-specific offers ever allow more than one?
    Colsgirl and Ciel like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information