User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Please pass this info around, to all your Kamloops couponing friends.

Stacking will not be allowed at the Kamloops LD from Dec 24-Jan 1. You may resume stacking on January 2nd. You may use single coupons during that time period, and you may take them through the regular checkouts. At this time of year, LD is just far too busy to take on dozens of stackers a day with carts full of stuff, so it is all being temporarily put on hiatus to allow a bit of breathing room for the poor cs staff who have to process all the returns and cigarette sales and tons of other stuff.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

Chain-wide news, now, IMPORTANT TO READ.

FINISH and SCRUBBING BUBBLES are no longer stackable. I do not have all the details in front of me, but an email was sent out chain-wide that certain coupons are not allowed to be stacked anymore, as reimbursement is not happening as it should, and wording is being changed. If you are interested in specifically WHY they are not stackable, you can pop into LD, call (please call 9-10 am or 8-9 pm, it's least busy then and your call will be answered much faster!) or wait until Monday, when I am back at work, I will ask for a photocopy of the email sent to all stores and give you the specific details as to why they are not stackable any longer.

More info:

PLEASE for the love of Peter, Paul and Mary, do not go in and get upset thinking it's the CS ladies imposing this ban on certain coupons. IT'S THE MANUFACTURERS and there is nothing anybody at LD can do about it. They would love to see you walk out happy as a clam with everything you want to stack for, but with new wording they can't.

I beg of you, be kind to the ladies (and occasional men) up at the LD front desk, especially about this because it is really not their fault. They work so hard and it does make them sad to see people not able to get deals. Many of them are deal hunters as we are, I regularly share coupons with people there.

Also, it does not matter when you acquired the coupons. Unlike P&G the wording change is not sudden, it's reimbursement that is the issue right now. There is no sudden halt on it, they're just refusing to reimburse with the wording the coupons all have on them. They're finding a snag so that LD can't get reimbursed. So no matter how old your coupons are, they might not be stackable. Take them to LD next time you go and ask for clarification.

Any other questions, shoot. I've been working my fingers to the bone this week and am exhausted so I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I'll try to answer any and all questions asked to the best of my knowledge or find out the answer for you.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up. Really appreciate you keeping us in the loop. I'll make sure to use up any of my December stacks before the 24th.

I am trying swagbucks
    Click here for a referal if you want to try it too

cdm
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you should join the kamloops coupon clippers facebook group, theres always tons of questions about london drugs

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/215449308525833/

Is that the link to it? Just wanna make sure I'm asking to join the right one.

cdm
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thats the one!

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thank you Chantel for the update and for letting us know about the new rules. I appreciate any information passed along that is accurate.

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Chantel, I just read on another coupon site that LD is no longer allowing allowing STACKING on any items a person wants to PRICE MATCH with! Can you please find out if that is true? She had the same information you have stated but she also had this and I am thinking there is something wrong with what she is saying! Thank you

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just posted on the kamloops couponers page about that I'm fairly sure that it says as long as the coupon doesn't say "cannot be combined with any other discounts" then PMing and use on sale items is totally OK.

Unfortunately she is not wrong I'm getting so frustrated with manufacturers putting these restrictions on things. They're doing nothing but losing our business.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up Chantel Muchly appreciated!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for sharing Chantel...

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Disregard my post in the forum..this didn't pop up for til just now! Ahh computers..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hey chantel. is it true that LD is no longer stacking period??? i know in other parts of B.C they have stopped just didnt know if that applies to kamloops yet??

cdm
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

kamloops still stacks, just not scrubbing bubbles, quantum, pg that say "strictly prohibited", and coupons that say "cannot be combined with any other COUPON offer".... all other coupons are fair game to stack at ALL london drugs... there has been a lot of rumors lately and all stores should be inline with this now

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

ok great thanks!! phew i was concerned that LD had stopped all together!!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

****FOR THOSE IN BC WHO SHOP & STACK AT SAVE ON FOODS***************http://www.owfg.com/sites/default/fi...-1111-2660.pdf sadly NOV 1 no more stacking!!!
    Know your body, know your mind. Know your substance, know your source.
    <!-- / sig -->

Thread Information