User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Coupon Ninja in Training astrid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

It's hit and miss at both SOF and LD these days, depending on the location and the cashier. Frustrating, I know! Especially if you can stack one day and the next you can't. Typically, nobody will accept the coupons with the restrictive wording (P&Gs, "not combined with any other coupon offer", etc.) unless it's a cashier that doesn't know better. (It's pretty clear that these coupons shouldn't be stacked.) Other than that, I've had good experiences and I've been turned down for silly reasons on different occasions at both stores lately, so it's not really hard and fast what's going to happen when you go in!

Squints67
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

But I thought you couldn't stack at SOF if it says "cannot be combined with any other offer"? So how can you stack finish and scrubbing bubbles, cause don't they have that wording on there?? Is it just luck, or a particular store that will accept these?

Desk Lady
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay, so far:
    -No Quantum or Scrubbing Bubbles (even though they havent changed the wording)
    - No coupons that say cannot be combined with other coupon
    - No internet coupons over 3$

These are the official things that are on memos... that I've gotten out of them anyways....

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Stacking is in chaos...that's all I know. Take your chances. I've started asking first at customer service so not to find issues after pulling all the products off the shelf. Stacked at SOF only to find the products $ after stacking on a sale was the everyday price at RCSS.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

It is so sad to see LD put so many restrictions on stacking. When I first start stacking about 1 year ago I was able to offer help to many families and friends. Now I find it such a hassle to stack that I haven't been able to help other much. I have to tell them I can't get what they need anymore, because it cost too much. So sad;(.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Want to try this out but I'm iffy on whether or not its worth the effort

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I think it should be us reading policies and using coupons properly. In the end if there is abuse or you get "lucky" because the cashier doesn't know any better, the rules will end up changing to compensate for those errors. Coupon responsibly!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

SOF wouldn't take my Von hautte stack oh well, I didn't think they would. Thought I'd try..

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

Why not? Any reason?

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

if you go on the LD FB page someone asked what the heck is going on with couponing and someone else posted after they contacted Headoffice... nothing has really changed as far as I can see... I am not impressed

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

"Cannot be combined with any other offer"

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon_crazy2011 View Post
    if you go on the LD FB page someone asked what the heck is going on with couponing and someone else posted after they contacted Headoffice... nothing has really changed as far as I can see... I am not impressed
    I emailed LD HO about 2 days ago. They confirmed scrubbing bubbles and finish are not stackable. SC Johnson coupons are not to be used on sale or pricematched items. You can still price match from a club card store provided they do not charge a membership fee. Not much else from that has changed. Although in the days since I had emailed them I have read threads on here about people not being able to stack dove or aveeno. Not sure if that is a true policy change or not, or just the cashier misinterpreting the coupon.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

I hope that's not true as Rika needs to get some Dove yet!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

With what I have read it looks like dove can be stacked but not with a sale or pricematch. I could be wrong, but I believe they say not to be combined with any other offer. I rearranged my stacks to make them work with regular price. Can anyone verify this? Also, if someone could verify the aveeno? I have one stack left to use..

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

They really need to update their online coupon policy. I would definitely appreciate a clear and concise policy after all these changes that I could read instead of having to sift through 10 different memos while at LD.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information