User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Target.com free international shipping

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Mon, Aug 21st, 2017
    Free www.target.com international shipping August 18-20 The code is FREESHIP You can pay in CDN dollars. I changed the link it went to viglink then a link to https://intl.target.com
    This thread is currently associated with: Target
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, Aug 20th, 2017 at 12:46 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Has anyone ordered from here? How do they ship? Do you pay duty on top? Is there a PayPal option?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    barbis9 and Shwa Girl like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks Poirot.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Has anyone ordered from here? How do they ship? Do you pay duty on top? Is there a PayPal option?

Good questions. I was also wondering about customs and duty.
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is from the link on their website
    ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS THAT WILL BE DUE UPON RECEIPT OF MY ORDER?
    At checkout, you may be presented with options to either prepay duties and taxes or to pay duties and taxes on delivery. If you choose to prepay duties and taxes, the order total presented at checkout is the exact amount you’ll be billed by Borderfree, and there will be no additional costs due upon delivery. If you choose to pay duties and taxes on delivery, you will be required to pay these fees to the shipping carrier when you receive the order.
    If you prepaid duties and taxes on your order but have received a bill for additional charges, please email us at [email protected]with a copy of your order receipt. We will investigate the issue and respond to you within one business day.
    Last edited by dq14; Sat, Aug 19th, 2017 at 07:30 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

also,
    How do I place an order for international delivery using Borderfree?

You can place an order for international delivery using our international site managed by Borderfree at intl.target.com. Here are the benefits you'll experience through our partnership with Borderfree:
    • View product prices in their local currency.
    • Guaranteed order totals at checkout.
    • Cost effective international shipping.
    • Shop an assortment of merchandise that’s been designated for international delivery.
    • Safe and secure international purchases managed by Borderfree.

International shipping costs vary based on shipping speed, number and weight of items, and the destination country. Shipping costs are calculated and guaranteed during Borderfree international checkout. Your order total will display in your preferred currency, including all shipping costs, applicable duties and taxes imposed by Customs and revenue authorities in the destination country.

You’ll be quoted an estimated delivery date at the time of checkout based on your destination and shipping methods. Once you complete your order, we ship your item(s) to the Borderfree shipping hub in the United States. Borderfree then ships your order to its international destination. Your credit card will be billed by Borderfree when your international order is shipped.

To learn more about Borderfree, visit shop.borderfree.com/help.
    barbis9 and Shwa Girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Or they could have planned better and stayed in Canada
    Silk, barbis9, Poirot and 8 others like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    Or they could have planned better and stayed in Canada
    Good point.
    If I remember correctly, there may be a bunch of pharmacists who they owe some $$, who may not want to see them back.
    barbis9 and Durham Couponer like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Does anyone know what shipping service they use? DHL/UPS/Fed Ex have those nasty brokerage fees that give you a huge surprise bill that can double the cost of the item
    barbis9 and MillieH like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oh my god their international website is completely useless. Any time I click on a page, I keep getting "access denied" and have to refresh over and over. Every.Single.Page.

And all the stuff I want is available "in stores only." There also doesn't seem to be any way to filter out all these items, so you have to go through 25 pages of things you can't actually buy on a website that you have to keep refreshing to get it to work...
    barbis9 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Does anyone know what shipping service they use? DHL/UPS/Fed Ex have those nasty brokerage fees that give you a huge surprise bill that can double the cost of the item
    If you pay for the duty and import fees up front (as outlined above) there will NOT be any brokerage fees. Brokerage fees are exactly for that purpose, it's a service fee for the carrier to collect and submit the import/tax/duty fees on your behalf.

That's what you're paying for in advance. If you've paid these charges up front, the carrier wont (can't) charge you a brokerage fee because there's no processing on their part.

FWIW, Amazon.com offers this automatically if you ship to Canada. The import fees are tacked on the end of your final cost on the checkout screen. I do this frequently, and oddly enough the charge is usually far less than the tax amount. My items are delivered by any variety of methods; UPS, FedEx, USPS/Canada Post... and I have yet to pay any carrier brokerage fees or taxes, or any other charges when the item arrives at my door.

If the import charges wind up being LESS than the amount they charge me up front, they refund me the difference within a couple of weeks. If they're more, well I never hear about it. They have yet to try and charge me more after the fact. (i am never told what the actual charges are, but if I get a refund I notice it.)

As an example, just 2 weeks ago I ordered a blu-ray movie that's not available in Canada. The cost was $27... I paid $6.98 shipping, and $3.89 import fees. (all of that is US$). It was shipped by UPS iParcel and I received it within 5 business days by Canada Post

I have another order sitting in my cart for 2 movies... Cost is $36, shipping is $13.96 plus $3.50 import fees on that as well. (have yet to place that order, but that's the amount I get before I do a final checkout.)

I do this regularly on items I cant get in Canada (or if the price is drastically different) and have never had a bad or unexpected experience.

Besides, Amazon.com prices are usually far better than Target on the same items plus their online system just works. You just use your current Amazon.ca account to log in to .COM -- with all your shipping and billing info already in place.
    barbis9, Poirot and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For free shipping it will be Canada Post.
    barbis9 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Thank you!

barbis9 likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I've bought from them before I used and they used Canada Post.I pick the slowest shipping 6-14 days if you pick quicker shippng I guessing they would use a courier..
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, Aug 20th, 2017 at 12:57 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have ordered and they ship Canada Post that is pick the slowest shipping which will be the free shipping this weekend.You can pay with Paypal.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Thanks @Shwa Girl @Shwa Girl not sure how I missed this

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    $20 off shipping wus $100
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Thu, Sep 7th, 2017 at 10:58 AM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information