User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MarkMe

Thread: Mattress online store - who purchased from them?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello,

I'm looking at the Rest Therapy products. Wanna buy a 10 inch Bamboo memory foam mattress. It seems like a good quality mattress and they offer free shipping which is great. Who bought that mattress share your experience, is it as good as they describe?

It is hard to trust those online stores these days.

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'd be hesitant to buy a mattress online (unless they offer no-cost return shipping) because I prefer to try the mattress. Although a coworker bought one online....he loves it, his wife hates it (resulting in nightly arguments before bedtime).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Agree with the previous commenter, I wouldn't buy a mattress without having tested out one. I would go to a local store, choose an appropriate model and order it at Amazon Amazon usually provides with good offers, why not using them. There are tons of info online worth checking, here is a useful review https://sleepissimple.co.uk/ I used before purchasing my memory foam mattress. All this is very individual, so I wouldn't recommend a certain online store and especially certain mattress. Just want to say that good mattress is never very cheap, bad and unsuitable model can cause pains and different orthopedic problems, bad sleep at night will affect the way you feel during whole day.
    Last edited by NinaLuv; Mon, Jan 8th, 2018 at 04:42 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can't say anything about this particular brand, but I'd like to share my experience of online store purchase.
    Due to my health issues, I couldn't visit local stores so I ordered a mattress from online store. I've spent some time reading reviews, before I purchased mine. Of course it was nervous, but from what I found - it's possible to find an option with trial period. Usually big companies allow you to test the new mattress for a week or two and return it with no hassle if it's not suitable.
    From what I found, Rest Therapy doesn't provide refunds. So I'd recommend you to look for something else, If you still looking for a new mattress.
    Last edited by reggid; Fri, Aug 23rd, 2019 at 04:51 AM.

Thread Information