• 2 Post By mommy2alayna
  • 1 Post By Thatdone
  • 1 Post By lotsasavings

Thread: Real Canadian Superstore (ON, gta), Sept 7 - 13

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Sep 14th, 2017
    Just one grocery flyer, this week. Others won't arrive 'til tomorrow, and by then they'll be "LIVE! In NY!" Er, I mean, online.

My smiley faces are morphing into @ signs...eeek.

Hey...! I can see the future, now -- apple pie is headed my way!! (Assuming, the 2500 PC points is not an error...!)

Next: Uh, I may have Toys and SDM up in a few hours. (I gotta eat...noooooow!)
    Also...I keep forgetting to say thanks for all the Reps! (I'm still not sure what they are, but thanks!!)
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Pharmaprix, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by cyn88canada; Tue, Sep 5th, 2017 at 03:28 PM. Reason: added date to thread title
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It's a bit blurry, but, yes, the fine print does say, "10", 1kg" Farmer's Market apple pie.
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Thanks cyn!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thanks!!! Onions and potato's. He was going to buy onions yesterday and I said no the 10Lb bags would be on sale for under $2 soon
    Ciel and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks cyn88, especially for highlighting the $5 pie (earn 2,500 pts). That'll be two sweet items for my RCSS list (Pie & Kozyshack)

All
    Natur-A non dairy beverage is on sale in this flyer for $2.50. Currently, Zweet has 5 cashback offers @ $1 each for different Natur-A varieties. Zweet's offers resets tomorrow; check Zweet to see if Natur-A is re-offered. Some folks also have mailout $1/$1.50 coupons.
    Ciel and etsi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks! I'll be picking up applesauce to put in school lunches when there isn't so much local fruit. I'll also pick up a couple of pies at that price and take advantage of the 5,000 point offer by getting some yogurt and cheese.
    lotsasavings and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks for highlighting the apple pie deal

Great price at 2.50 each, I can see at least 2 of them in my cart if they don't run out quick
    Ciel likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    Thanks! I'll be picking up applesauce to put in school lunches when there isn't so much local fruit. I'll also pick up a couple of pies at that price and take advantage of the 5,000 point offer by getting some yogurt and cheese.
    That's my plan, too. I hope to do some price matching along with using a few coupons to get the most out of the 5,000 point offer.

Thanks, cyn, for posting the flyer!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I read @Cyncanada88 's comment "thanks for all the Reps!" as "thanks for all the Pepsis!" Having cola on the brain right now...

Enjoy seeing the various PC Plus offers in this flyer. Noticed the lack of any IAMS perfect portion single units in the pet food part. Hmm.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks cyn. Bought 4 cheese today so not so happy there is s cheese offer this week. But if there is a good sale I might buy more or just yogurt can't pass it up also Apple pie for me

Thread Information