entry form:
http://concours.quebecor.com/concour...ure3/index.php

prize:
River Cruise through Burgundy France for you and a friend

Prize valued at: $9,000 CAD
Winner is entitled to two (2) free places on guaranteed departures of “Burgundy River Adventure” trip (EFLEDN) (no substitutions), approximate retail value: CAD $5,878 on select departures before
July 31, 2018 and booked before December 31, 2017 AT 11:59 pm EST. Winner must be 18 years of age or older in order to claim the prize and must present promo code: Canadian Living Burgundy Winner at time of booking. Winner will receive 2 round trip economy class airfare tickets up to a maximum aggregate value of CAD $3,000 including all taxes and fees levied by the airline on the tickets on the route. All guests travelling on this prize tour must travel on the same departure. Prize applies to the listed itinerary and Economy Flights to an aggregate value of $3,000 CAD and excludes optional or additional services such as any airfare not expressly included in the prize, transfers, pre- or post-tour accommodation, ‘My Own Room’ or ‘My Own Tent,’ insurance, amendments, and all incidentals, meals, gratuities, taxes, fees, levies, and transportation not expressly included in the itinerary. The prize does not include domestic or international airfare nor any associated fees or levies. Prize: i) is subject to availability, ii) is valid on new bookings only, iii) may not be combined with any other offer or discount, iv) has no cash value, v) is not transferrable, vi) is not eligible for L͞ifetime Deposit" nor G͞uaranteed Departure," and vii) cannot be exchanged by the Winner. Winner must contact G Adventures directly by emailing [email protected] to book their prize tour, and G Adventures must agree to the chosen departure dates and the prize may be substituted for a prize of comparable value by G Adventures’ in its sole discretion. Passport, visa, and vaccination procurement and costs are the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her guests. Prize is subject to the Winner agreeing to G Adventures’ booking terms and conditions, found here: gadventures.com/terms-conditions-policies/. Please note that mandatory medical insurance, at the cost of the Winner, is required for participation.

rules:
http://concours.quebecor.com/concour.../reglement.php