User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)

I've run into a lot of problems using coupons at both Rexalls in Sherwood Park (no stock, refusing to honour coupons, etc). The latest flyer has the 30 day supply of multibionta vitamins on for $9.99. Great cos I have a bunch of $10 coupons which would make them free....but try to find them. It is up to each Rexall manager whether or not to accept a coupon and both in Sherwood Park said that the $10 coupon cannot be used because it exceeds the price of the item.

Walmart didn't have the multibionta in stock...and I waited on hold for over 30 min to see if London Drugs would price match in quantity and never did get an answer.

I called the Rexall on 10155 - 50 Street, Edmonton and spoke with Jeremy (the manager). He said he would absolutely accept the $10 coupons and even ordered the stock in for me (24 bottles...plus extra for the shelves). He said that he really appreciates the business and loves people who use coupons...money is money! All he asked for in return was for me to answer the customer survey on the receipt
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus, Walmart

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Cool! I had no problem with Rexall on Jasper Ave & 118 St with the Multibionta printable.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

That is great to hear. I have never try using printable at Rexall before.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

great to know! I've also run into problems at both Rexall locations in Sher Park--next time I'll go to the 50th street location!

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good to hear as that is my local store.

Also watch as sometimes if you spend $50 you get a $10 gift card you can use at another time. I cash in Airmiles for gfit cards then use coupons on sale items and get the gift card. So it is basically $60 worth of merchandise for free.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Memo sent to all Rexall stores not to accept the $10 printable couponany more ($3 and $5 ok). Apparently Multibionta has told them that the $10 coupons are fake...I sent Multibionta an email asking for an explanation as the $10 coupon was printed from their website.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Please let us know. I printed the $10 coupon myself when it was live. HAve a few left, but they expire at the end of the year anyway.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)

I have a few too...I will post when I hear something

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

I was also refused by couple pharmacy yesterday when i tried to use my coupon... was told that it’s a scam... felt so embarrassing as I printed this coupon from their site (while ago)..

So I went on their site and found that they have similar coupon with $5 value now… I called them and check what the matter was and the lady told that they have taken back the offer and the coupon is no longer valid… no pharmacy will accept it so please destroy the coupon.

I didn’t argued with her but just politely asked her but it has an expiry date of Dec 31 2011 so why can’t we use it.. and she replied that pharmacy complained that it takes more than a month to process this coupon so they have pulled it back..

None of this really made sense to me but didn’t had enough time to argue or anything… just wanted to know the truth that was it Multibionta or just store specific policy..

So in nutshell… $10 coupon can no longer be used even if it has Dec 31 2011 expiry date…

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I would think they still have to honour it. They put it out there. Not all people are going to get their memo. It's the manufacturers fault, not consumers and companies accepting them.
    pinkflowergirl86

RRLF most baby related coupons! PM me!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to use the coupon at Rexall today and was told the coupon was a "fraud". I used one from a magazine last week at SDM and wish I had another I was shocked as it says right on it that it's from their website, so I left slightly embarrassed but I still saved $8.49 on my other purchases!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LindaPinda View Post
    Memo sent to all Rexall stores not to accept the $10 printable couponany more ($3 and $5 ok). Apparently Multibionta has told them that the $10 coupons are fake...I sent Multibionta an email asking for an explanation as the $10 coupon was printed from their website.
    Thanks for the heads up Linda. I was on my way to Rexall today to use the printable coup. Thankful I found this thread...
    LF: Huggies diaper manufacturer coups. (mail-outs, peelies)
    $5 Childrens Advil
    Please PM me if you have any for trade.

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird999 View Post
    Cool! I had no problem with Rexall on Jasper Ave & 118 St with the Multibionta printable.
    this location no longer accepts $10 Multibionta printable.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)

I finally got a call back from Multibionta and was told that they notified pharmacies not to accept the $10 coupons now because the pharm. need to submit the coupons by Dec 31 to get their money back. They said that they pulled the coupon from the website but they did NOT say that the coupons were fraudulent and that Rexall must have said that themselves. I complained that they should let the customers know this and was told that this info has been submitted to the website company to add. I brought up my concern about using their $3 and $5 website coupons...but was told this was ok...she didn't get it. I explained that other coupons have a note for the stores to submit before such and such a date to be reimbursed. I was also told that some people printed off 50 or more coupons and that they only should have printed one. I asked her what was in place to ensure that customers only print 1 of the $3 or $5 coupons...but she didn't get that either. She said that she hoped that I would still shop at Rexall and not hold a grudge...I explained that I didn't hold a grudge but that I was totally embarrassed and felt like a criminal so I would not be shopping there in the future.

I also called Jeremy to let him know that I was not in fact trying to engage in some fraudulent act and to tell him what Multibionta had said. He is going to follow up with head office and Multibionita.

I haven't used a lot of coupons because it seems that almost every place I go in Sherwood Park there is a hassle to use them...except for Superstore...and I hate shopping there!
    Last edited by LindaPinda; Wed, Dec 21st, 2011 at 03:18 PM.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

That is just wrong of them to claim their own coupon is fake!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information