User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By johnb56789
  • 1 Post By akajw

Thread: So what are Wal-Mart and Superstore coupon restrictions like these days.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

For example if I have those Iams FPCs... are you guys finding most Walmart’s limit the quantity you can buy cause I heard that started happening...and I haven’t checked couoonedin few years hardcore
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, not really Walmart or RCSS, but I was at my local No Frills today and talked to them and was able to get an idea about their coupon policies and it really does seem to vary.

One is a daily limit of 8 per item, the other is a daily limit of 10 per item. (Dennis' St.Kitts, Marks St.Kitts)

Personally, when I go to RCSS (Ajax, up until two years ago; St.Kitts, VERY LENIENT; Whitby, Lenient; Newmarket, seemingly lenient only shopped there twice so far) , they are pretty lenient when it comes to accepting coupons. I don't coupon at Walmart (Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, North Oshawa, St.Kitts ALL) much, but when I have it was also lenient.
    Stretchthatdollar! likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

Thanks!
    anyone from Winnipeg? I’m wondering if when my FOC trade comes I need for Iams aim going to have an issue
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had several of those FPC for the Iams and redeemed most of them one at a time at our local Walmart. A few cashiers allowed me to do 2, however, one got all hissy when I tried to do 2 and saw that I had more coupons in my wallet. Won't make that mistake again.
    Stretchthatdollar! likes this.

Thread Information