User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bhlombardy
  • 1 Post By bhlombardy

Thread: Get $110 in Playstation network money for $82.46 (Using Costco and MasterPass)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So you may already know (as it was in the blog recently) that Costco.ca and Masterpass have a promo that with your first MasterPass order at Costco.ca of $100 or more, you will get an additional $25 off your order.

While this promo is invalid on Costco Cash cards, and a number of items, it IS valid on Playstation Network (PSN) cards.

And the PSN codes can be delivered electronically.

1. you need to have a MasterCard… and sign up for MasterPass (you can do it during the checkout process.)
    2. Because the cards are slightly discounted at Costco.ca, you cant hit exactly $100 at checkout. The closest you can come is $107.46 if you buy 3x $20 PSN Cards (at $19.49ea) and 1x $50 (at $48.99) which will come up to $107.46 to start.. and there is NO tax on them) -- They will have a total value of $110 once redeemed on PSN.
    3. Use MasterPass at the checkout (here;s where you can sign up for it if you havent already)
    4. When you return to your cart after (and ONLY AFTER) going through MasterPass, the $25 deduction will be on your checkout screen… your final cost is $82.46

5. NOTE: Because the total amount changed from the point before you logged into MasterPass and the final checkout, it may ask you to re-verify your MasterPass again. (This is regardless of what it was you were buying, it's a minor hiccup in the system)
    6. Once checkout is done, the codes will be emailed to your Coscto.ca registered email address within 2 business days. (i've bought them in the past and it's never been more than that -- I got mine this time around within a couple of hours.)

Cheers

Attachment 336202
    This thread is currently associated with: Costco
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Sat, Oct 21st, 2017 at 06:12 PM.
    uanoor likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Will this also work for 1 YEAR X-BOX GOLD CARD. IF WE MAKE TO $100 BY ADDING MORE THING WITH CARD.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Will this also work for 1 YEAR X-BOX GOLD CARD. IF WE MAKE TO $100 BY ADDING MORE THING WITH CARD.
    I dont see why not. You can try it and before you do your final checkout, you'll either see the $25 discount - or you won't.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Incidentally, I got my PSN codes within a couple hours of that original post... they're already redeemed and the value is already sitting in my Playstation wallet
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Sat, Oct 21st, 2017 at 06:13 PM.
    uanoor likes this.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Please help me!!!
    I register My PC mastercard. and goto shop in costco, when i ready to pay that time I have do masterpass pay.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mothu View Post
    Please help me!!!
    I register My PC mastercard. and goto shop in costco, when i ready to pay that time I have do masterpass pay.
    "in Costco"? or their website? This only works online at Costco.ca

Assuming you are on Costco.ca shopping, what is it you are buying? make sure it's an eligible purchase...

More info on the promo can be found here: https://www.costco.ca/masterpass.html
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Sat, Oct 28th, 2017 at 08:00 AM.

Thread Information