User Tag List

Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By johnb56789
  • 1 Post By flemeth
  • 3 Post By johnb56789
  • 2 Post By kerrylj
  • 4 Post By johnb56789

Thread: FREE Zabiha Hot Dogs/Ground Chicken (After Coupon; No Frills ON)

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Nov 2nd, 2017
    Name:  hot dog.PNG
Views: 1161
Size:  181.3 KBName:  gorund chicken.PNG
Size:  194.1 KB

Now is the time!

For all those with the $1/$2 Zabiha Halal Coupons, No Frills is for you starting Thursday!!!

Zabiha Halal Hot Dogs: $1 - $1 Coupon = $0.00 (Even a money maker if you have the 600Pt PC offer!)
    Zabiha Halal Frozen Ground Chicken: $2 - $2 Coupon = $0**

**The chicken might be a bit tricky, but the coupon does have good wording to it as follows; "Save $2 on any one (1) package of any frozen Zabiha Halal products"

Personally, I would call the coupon valid, but you will have to see at your No Frills if they allow.

EDIT; Coupon does have a pretty major restriciton to it that I did not notice, a thanks to @flemeth for pointing it out. The coupons do have a limit of ONE PER PURCHASE PER PERSON,meaning in my case, it will be difficult to get the amount that I want to get, but I will talk with the manager at No Frills. But for those only wanting a couple, or one, it is a lot easier.
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills
    Last edited by johnb56789; Wed, Oct 25th, 2017 at 09:50 AM.
    kerrylj, Ladybug2011 and rockco like this.

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Where did you found those coupons johnb56789?
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Name:  hot dog.PNG
Size:  181.3 KBName:  gorund chicken.PNG
Size:  194.1 KB

Now is the time!

For all those with the $1/$2 Zabiha Halal Coupons, No Frills is for you starting Thursday!!!

Zabiha Halal Hot Dogs: $1 - $1 Coupon = $0.00 (Even a money maker if you have the 600Pt PC offer!)
    Zabiha Halal Frozen Ground Chicken: $2 - $2 Coupon = $0**

**The chicken might be a bit tricky, but the coupon does have good wording to it as follows; "Save $2 on any one (1) package of any frozen Zabiha Halal products"

Personally, I would call the coupon valid, but you will have to see at your No Frills if they allow.

And for the Food Bank, I'm getting 33 of each AND I have the PC Plus offer, so all the way down to -$19.80 for me.
    Thanks @jhon b56789 I have the coupons and the offers but would not be able to cash on that offer at NO Frills the ones in my area would only allow I coupon in a transaction and since it has restriction on them for 1per customer it would not work out for me. But I would settle for the PM at my Superstore so may be 4 for me depending in my cashier

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thanks @jhonb56789 I have the coupons and the offers but would not be able to cash on that offer at NO Frills the ones in my area would only allow I coupon in a transaction and since it has restriction on them for 1per customer it would not work out for me. But I would settle for the PM at my Superstore so may be 4 for me depending in my cashier
    Thank you @flemeth , I didn't even read down the rest of the coupon, I just assumed it was a "one per purchase" coupon. Well, that might throw a giant wrench in my plans. Will still try at my No Frills and see what they say

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    Where did you found those coupons johnb56789?
    @frugalmom I found these coupons a couple months ago at Frescho and RealCanadian Superstore
    Lavender Lady likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, I decided to head out today and check with the managers at each of my No Frills locations to see if they will accept the coupons, how many they will and anything else regarding the deal...

Dennis' No Frills (Welland & Bunting)
    Talked with Dennis there and he is allowing a daily limit of 8 of each coupon to coincide with their policy for sale items. So I will get 8 hot dogs and 8 ground chicken tubes there.

Mark's No Frills (Lake & Lakeshore)
    Talked with the Front End Supervisor, Maria. And she told me that their policy is essentially 10 like coupons per item. So 10 hot dogs and 10 ground chicken tubes there.

Since I can't get the hot dog offer to work, I will get the 10 first and use the points offer there.

May also try to get more hot dogs in the same day. Not sure yet, but I can get at least 6 PM'd at Walmarts, which we have 3 Walmarts, so that's another 18 in the same day so long as the locations have the hot dogs. Pretty sure they do, but will double check.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I managed to get 8 hotdog and 8 chicken with the coupons and I also had a personal offer for 600 point. I ended up with an extra 9600 points. I still have 2 more of each coupon.

I did find that the nordica smooth is on for $2 as well and there is a $1 coupon for that. Good price for cottage cheese. Too bad I didn't have a personal offer for that.
    Scottishgal and Cocottee00 like this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

My store just had the Maple Lodge frozen chicken meat not the one with the coupon.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, I have gotten all that I am for the food bank and have already donated all of them...

Got a total of 33 packs of hot dogs and 28 tubes of ground chicken...

Final cost was -$18.60

I have five of the ground chicken coupons left, keeping those for myself so I have some ground meat in the freezer and will get them on Tuesday

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the deal!

Thread Information