• 1 Post By Ciel
  • 1 Post By peachy1
  • 1 Post By MillieH

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON) Nov 4 - 9

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Fri, Nov 10th, 2017
    Hey folks, so apparently my flyer pics are showing up in yet more web sites than I knew of previously, so again, like the last 50 times I've said this:

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST MY FLYER PICS ON SITES NOT RELATED TO SMART CANUCKS.

Thank you.

And, thank you very much to those that let me know where the pics are showing up -- this is much appreciated!
    (You'll see this message again, today).

My blurbs are all the same...sigh. Hmm, my excuse is that I've had migraines for 3 days in a row -- a new record for me! Yay! Not. Ya think any of these cosmetics in the SDM sneakpeak will help??!

Next: Metro, and that's all I got! (Heads up for the ToysRUs fans...I think there's a mini-catalogue this week)
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                                      
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Toys R Us
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Gift card promo! 8000 pts wub spend $200 or more on Gift cards!
    Ciel, Anna Michele and illa like this.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

May I know. what is promotion for buy pesto card and load $60 and get $ 10.??
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Yay thank you

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Ty!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

International Delight 2 for $3 .. there is a $1 printable making these .50 each anddd they freeze very well
    barbis9, Ciel and peachy1 like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mothu View Post
    May I know. what is promotion for buy pesto card and load $60 and get $ 10.??
    Hey! I don't know anything about this, but here's the fine print:

Buy a new PRESTO card and load $60 or more. Save $10. PLU 21335

Offer is available

i) on new PRESTO card purchases only,
    ii) from Nov 4 - 9, 2017, and
    iii) only at the Shoppers Drug Mart locations listed at www.prestocard.ca/shoppersdrugmart ; not online or at any other locations.

PRESTO card cost of $6 still applies.We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer not to be combined with other offers. The discount has no cash value.

...so, better read the details carefully before you buy, and make sure the cashier rings up the PLU. (I bought CT gc this week, and, whoa nelly, mega hassles...) If you have to buy a new PRESTO card at $6, you're only saving $4, net...unless, you need to buy one anyway...in which case, better some discount than none. HTH!
    Last edited by cyn88canada; Tue, Oct 31st, 2017 at 03:55 PM. Reason: lost my page breaks somehow...added them in for easier reading
    mothu, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Think that Presto card offer is likely available at some Toronto locations. Not sure if the GTA stores have their Presto readers. Have not seen a similar offer at Fortinos stores that sell Presto cards.

Big flyer for beauty product fans! Gratitude rep that though a 6-day flyer, the two day weekend sale is still in place-woohoo! One item (not pop) is on sale that I need. I am not keen on hopscotching weekend days to make sure I don't miss the special prices on sale items.
    barbis9 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    International Delight 2 for $3 .. there is a $1 printable making these .50 each anddd they freeze very well
    Hey this is interesting that you can freeze it. So when you thaw it its all good? Thanks
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachy1 View Post
    Hey this is interesting that you can freeze it. So when you thaw it its all good? Thanks
    Yes.. I always buy 10 or 20 when its a great deal.. then freeze it.. it lasts me all year.. I just take it out of the freezer and put it in the fridge the day before I need it and its good to go.. I've been doing this for 3 years.. I have one coffee a day and have never had any issues ..
    barbis9 likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I didn't realize that financial gift cards - visa and MasterCard charge a $4.95 initializing fee on top of the gift card amount.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I believe after 1 year if not used they also start charging a balance handling fee.

A few years back there was a law passed that gift cards could no longer have expiry dates but Prepaid Visa & Mastercards are exempt and can charge what they call a balance handling fee

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    I didn't realize that financial gift cards - visa and MasterCard charge a $4.95 initializing fee on top of the gift card amount.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Thread Information