User Tag List

Page 12 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well then they will wait as the Optimum program turns off at midnight but does not come back on until later ...

The Shoppers Optimum program will be unavailable starting February 1st at 12:01AM EST as we transition our stores to the PC Optimum program, which will go live at 5AM EST February 1st. During this time you will not be able to earn or spend points, or access your account. We appreciate your patience."

Newfiescreech, Silk, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I just came on SC to ask if anyone was going to do the changeover online? Or are most people planning to go in-store where they will get a PCO card and the store will transfer the points to the new card?
    I'm tentatively planning to do it online then get a card the first time I go shopping, but I'd like to see what I'm dealing with first in case anything unexpected comes up and/or something I want to know isn't (clearly) stated.
    Newfiescreech, Silk, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

This is a good article on the PCO program:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3997582/p...edium=Facebook
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

installed the new app, pretty good app, linked my pc plus account and points transfered correctly,
    Newfiescreech, Silk and Ciel like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

anyone trying to get into their account this morning?
    I find the signin process ambiguous. On the one hand it appears you just need to Signin with your PCPlus email addy and password ... however that doesn't work, at least not for me. I even tried the 'reset you password' option but error messages says my email is NOT registered.

Now I'm wondering if you're supposed to apply for a new PC Optimum account first then maybe the 'linking process' becomes apparent?

anyone?
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I find the signin process ambiguous. On the one hand it appears you just need to Signin with your PCPlus email addy and password ... however that doesn't work, at least not for me. I even tried the 'reset you password' option but error messages says my email is NOT registered.

Now I'm wondering if you're supposed to apply for a new PC Optimum account first then maybe the 'linking process' becomes apparent?

anyone?
    Got in I had to create a new PCO account did that and it said I have a zero balance my PC plus balance was not added so not sure what happen. Will be going to RCSS today because a cashier told me earlier that I have to go in to swap my card . So will wait and see what happen once I do that

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

anyone?
    Same thing happened to me but kept saying my email was in use. So I pressed forgot password and they send a link to reset. From there I used my same email and newly changed password. It let me link my cards and it makes a digital PC Optimum card. Later I will get a physical card and hopefully link it to my account too.

Not happy about my new offers! I am assuming we are stuck with them until new offers arrive says 6 days. Does this mean they reset on Thurs now? Anyone know?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I transfered points from my moms account to mine 2 day before to maximize exchange rate. But today when I linked didn't transfer my points correcectly, only got points before I transfer from moms account. Now I have to call them to fix. Not happy.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i went to the new pc optimum website, created a new account and was able to link my three cards (pc plus, optimum and mastercard) easily. Then i logged into the newly updated app and all was good.

i was told everything resets on Thursday now.

My next step is to get a new card and link it. Then everything is done. i suggest going to the website first and creating a new account.
    barbis9, Ciel and Lavender Lady like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Nice that offers reset on flyer days now! Hopefully, this weeks shop will set the tone for next weeks offers. Most offers I got aren't things I buy..like lamb(buy it maybe 2x a year). Really liked the Fresh Pork offer I had before or the usual Fresh Beef offer.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Success here. Downloaded the new iOS app. Created a new account. Linked my old Shoppers account. Points transferred correctly. Offers loaded - good for 6 days. Nothing Shoppers specific yet but time will tell. I too just need to go to Shoppers and get a new PC Optimum card.
    barbis9, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have an iphone 4, so it's not new enough to download the app (you need iOS 9 apparently.) The pc plus app just shows the ad to upgrade and is inaccessible.
    Newfiescreech, Silk and Ciel like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Heads up if you are planning to do a Household (to pool points)...

9. Pooling Your PC Optimum Points Through a Household

"If a Household member’s Account is suspended for any reason, the Accounts of all members of the Household will also be suspended. If for any reason you have problems with your Account, please contact us."

https://www.pcoptimum.ca/company-pol...and-conditions
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

anyone?
    the app won't let me login
    I am having to login, add cards etc through the website

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

anyone?
    thanks for responses to my earlier questions / problems.
    UPDATE: It finally sunk in that you need to create a brand new PC Optimum acct. as the first step.
    Once done I was prompted with choices of old cards to link. I picked Shoppers first since that's where majority of my points reside.
    Was then prompted to enter my old card number and OLD password (not the new one I had created in Step 1).
    Was soon greeted with Success and points carried over correctly.

There is an opportunity to get back to link cards screen, which I did and picked the PCPlus account.
    Entered the card number, but this time was NOT prompted for my old p/w, but told to check my email.
    Eventually it came into my 'Promotions' area of my Gmail, not the Primary folder,
    there was a link to click on, and soon that account was successfully linked and points added to the SDM points.

The offers suck, except for the 6,000pts for $20 on Pepsi Company products, which I plan to move on after exchanging my old card for a new PC Optimum card. I assume the scanning of the old one will pick up the new account that I just created and put it on the new PCO card?

I then assume I need to go to a SDM with the old Optimum card AND my new PCO card from RCSS, and have them scanned there.

Haven't dealt with the mobile app situation yet, but will need to do that later as well.

A bit of an ordeal, but the main concern of transferring points looks good, so I'm happy.
    redfox and Ciel like this.

Page 12 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread Information