User Tag List

Page 136 of 226 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3390
Like Tree7400Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

  1. #2026
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,637
    Likes Received
    3293
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Loblaws (ON) PC Optimum points offers for the week (Aug 16-22):

    5000 pts for every $50 spent on baby items
    including diapers
    excluding apparel

    3000 pts for every $9 spent on Maple Leaf Top Dogs Wieners
    375-450g

    4000 pts for every $12 spent on Quaker Crispy Minis
    selected varieties
    90-100g

    2000 pts for every $8 spent on Pringles Crisps
    139-156g

    4000 pts for every $10 spent on Powerade, vitaminwater active, Monster Energy or Core Power beverages

    Buy 2 Get 1500 pts on Danone Creamy yogurt
    selected varieties
    16x100g
    5.99

    10000 pts for every $20 spent on Gatorade, selected varieties
    6x355ml, 560g, 710ml, 24x591ml, 6x591ml

    3000 pts for every $15 spent on Mars pet food brands:
    Pedigree, Whiskas, Cesar, Iams, Temptations and Crave

    5000 pts for every $20 spent on Aveeno face care, body lotion or body wash
    selected varieties and sizes

    Want this offer now? Load to get
    5000 pts for every $15 spent on Nestle Favourites snack sized chocolates (30ct, 50ct, 100ct).
    2shopmom and dededi like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

  2. #2027
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    14,125
    Likes Received
    11117
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Thank you!

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  3. #2028
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,637
    Likes Received
    3293
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    I was planning my Aug 14 Tue 6-9PM shop for BOGO skincare only to find out (correction email received at 1:27PM) it was only for LIFE brand.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

  4. #2029
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    As a follow-up to the below: I have been pointed to the fine print indicating that both offers cannot be combined. Doubling of points is not allowed in this case.

    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    When the same offer shows up twice (e.g., 2x 200/$1 spent on tomatoes), do you receive both offers simultaneously? Or does only one of them apply? In the latter situation, would PCO honor both offers?
    dededi likes this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

  5. #2030
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15
    Likes Received
    34
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Loblaws (ON) PC Optimum points offers for the week (Aug 16-22):

    5000 pts for every $50 spent on baby items
    including diapers
    excluding apparel

    3000 pts for every $9 spent on Maple Leaf Top Dogs Wieners
    375-450g

    4000 pts for every $12 spent on Quaker Crispy Minis
    selected varieties
    90-100g

    2000 pts for every $8 spent on Pringles Crisps
    139-156g

    4000 pts for every $10 spent on Powerade, vitaminwater active, Monster Energy or Core Power beverages

    Buy 2 Get 1500 pts on Danone Creamy yogurt
    selected varieties
    16x100g
    5.99

    10000 pts for every $20 spent on Gatorade, selected varieties
    6x355ml, 560g, 710ml, 24x591ml, 6x591ml

    3000 pts for every $15 spent on Mars pet food brands:
    Pedigree, Whiskas, Cesar, Iams, Temptations and Crave

    5000 pts for every $20 spent on Aveeno face care, body lotion or body wash
    selected varieties and sizes

    Want this offer now? Load to get
    5000 pts for every $15 spent on Nestle Favourites snack sized chocolates (30ct, 50ct, 100ct).
    Great offers on the Nestle Chocolate and Gatorade. Stocking up for school for the kids and Halloween of I can tempt myself not to open them!
    dededi likes this.

  6. #2031
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    96
    Likes Received
    178
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Hi

    I just placed an order on online beauty website but the optimum rewards number on my email (order confirmation) doesn't match my card number that is used with that email id. My points and personal information, however, is all correct on the website. I was wondering if anyone here has placed an order online recently and faced a similar issue i.e. the number listed under "PC OPTIMUM REWARDS" doesn't match the card number.
    Thanks
    Silk likes this.

  7. #2032
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,411
    Likes Received
    31290
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    So I went to an Esso at the pump it asked for my phone number lol then to scan the card which it didn't accept. It was easier to go in and pay but I didn't have time this morning as we were already late for church so no points for me today but also only put in 20 to get me there

    Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  8. #2033
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,474
    Likes Received
    5523
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Hi
    I just placed an order on online beauty website but the optimum rewards number on my email (order confirmation) doesn't match my card number that is used with that email id. My points and personal information, however, is all correct on the website. I was wondering if anyone here has placed an order online recently and faced a similar issue i.e. the number listed under "PC OPTIMUM REWARDS" doesn't match the card number.
    Thanks
    @MunS - yes, that happened to me and I asked about. It is just a number they generate for the order and has nothing to do with your PCO account. If you got the order confirmation email, then all should be good if it's the email associated with your PCO account - that is how they identify the account earning the points.

    It's strange and confusing, but that's how it works. I never gave my PCO # when I placed the order and I got the correct points added to my account within a couple of days or so.

    Let us know if it all works out as it should

    Silk
    MunS likes this.

  9. #2034
    Smartie Canuck greentires4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    BC
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,533
    Likes Received
    4170
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    I didn't get any "Change your password" points offers, had to change my password on two of three accounts. Honestly, not surprised, everything seems to me to be going down hill with PC Optimum. But sadly still one of the better programs to earn with
    Mine said it would show up on Thursday 23rd not sure for what what day or when.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

  10. #2035
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    96
    Likes Received
    178
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @MunS - yes, that happened to me and I asked about. It is just a number they generate for the order and has nothing to do with your PCO account. If you got the order confirmation email, then all should be good if it's the email associated with your PCO account - that is how they identify the account earning the points.

    It's strange and confusing, but that's how it works. I never gave my PCO # when I placed the order and I got the correct points added to my account within a couple of days or so.

    Let us know if it all works out as it should

    Silk
    Thanks @Silk
    I ended up cancelling the order and decided to buy the same products in-store yesterday. I didn't want to end up chasing the customer service for over 43000 points. Your response will definitely help me next time I am placing an order
    Silk and Ciel like this.

  11. #2036
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,474
    Likes Received
    5523
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Thanks @Silk
    I ended up cancelling the order and decided to buy the same products in-store yesterday. I didn't want to end up chasing the customer service for over 43000 points. Your response will definitely help me next time I am placing an order
    @MunS - you're welcome That's a lot of points - I don't blame you. Just fyi, if you're buying an item with bonus points, make sure the bonus shows up in your cart when you're checking out. Otherwise you may have to chase it - that happened to me. I have to admit my limited experience with the online BB hasn't been great.
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Aug 20th, 2018 at 03:59 AM.
    Ciel, sweetmomma and MunS like this.

  12. #2037
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,459
    Likes Received
    9770
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Not sure why exactly, or if it is a fluke/mistake. But for my Fathers PCO card, for some reason, some offers are reloading to the card after they've been used...

    So, for one example, I did some shopping for them, used 600Pts/$3 Tostitos Snacks. I looked on Wednesday to push offers and there it was again, as if had never been used...

    Another was from today. I bought 2 Snickers Bags, used the 600Pts/1 Offer yesterday. Then went back to RCSS again today, checked his card and it was back again...

    I'm not exactly sure what is causing this, but the only thing that is different between his card and my cards is he is in a household with my Step-Mother. So, not sure if all cards, or just a fluke, just thought I'd mention it.
    Silk, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

  13. #2038
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    59
    Likes Received
    120
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    So I went to an Esso at the pump it asked for my phone number lol then to scan the card which it didn't accept. It was easier to go in and pay but I didn't have time this morning as we were already late for church so no points for me today but also only put in 20 to get me there

    Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

    Just to clarify even if you are swiping your physical card they still ask you to put in a phone number?
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

  14. #2039
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,411
    Likes Received
    31290
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by illa View Post
    Just to clarify even if you are swiping your physical card they still ask you to put in a phone number?
    Yes the pump asked for the phone number associated them told me to swipe the card but it would not accept the card

    I may have put the wrong number my cell instead of the house cause they caught me off guard and I'm not sure which number is associated with the account


    The first time when I went in to pay they just swiped the card like usual no questions asked

    Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel and illa like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  15. #2040
    Smartie Canuck greentires4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    BC
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,533
    Likes Received
    4170
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)




    I spent 86.50$ including tax at shoppers drug mart earned the 15x the points offer =14,280 and regular points =1,020 so a total of 15,300 pts earned today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tweets77, Ciel, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Page 136 of 226 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •