User Tag List

Page 186 of 201 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3010
Like Tree6584Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

  1. #2776
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,346
    Likes Received
    5177
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Anyone else get this generous offer?

    (This is a copy and paste - tried to do a printscreen but didn't work - can anyone tell me how to do it on SC - doesn't seem to work for me here) EXCLUSIVE
    .




    Loaded

    19 pts
    ,When you spend $50 or more on almost anything in-store
    ,Limit: 1
    IN 2 DAYS

    COMING SOONAvailable in 2 days

    XCLUSIVE

    Last edited by Silk; Wed, Dec 11th, 2019 at 11:41 PM.
    Ciel likes this.
    Have a great life!

  2. #2777
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    375
    Likes Received
    1200
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Anyone else get this generous offer?

    (This is a copy and paste - tried to do a printscreen but didn't work - can anyone tell me how to do it on SC - doesn't seem to work for me here) EXCLUSIVE
    .




    Loaded

    19 pts
    ,When you spend $50 or more on almost anything in-store
    ,Limit: 1
    IN 2 DAYS

    COMING SOONAvailable in 2 days

    XCLUSIVE

    Same offer for me...
    Ciel likes this.
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  3. #2778
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,829
    Likes Received
    22126
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Anyone else get this generous offer?

    (This is a copy and paste - tried to do a printscreen but didn't work - can anyone tell me how to do it on SC - doesn't seem to work for me here) EXCLUSIVE
    .




    Loaded

    19 pts
    ,When you spend $50 or more on almost anything in-store
    ,Limit: 1
    IN 2 DAYS

    COMING SOONAvailable in 2 days

    XCLUSIVE

    Both cards are the same. I am just hoping that the points will be back to normal and also wondering if because the give away too many points on Wednesday thatís what itís going to look like. I wonít be shopping if mine remain the same at SDM
    Ciel likes this.

  4. #2779
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,306
    Likes Received
    23773
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Find it amusing that my PC Optimum account has 50 pts attributed to ad (most likely the just ended Dashing Through the Points contest). Because the account had 0 since I emptied it last year in June.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & Gatorade

  5. #2780
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,399
    Likes Received
    2963
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Find it amusing that my PC Optimum account has 50 pts attributed to ad (most likely the just ended Dashing Through the Points contest). Because the account had 0 since I emptied it last year in June.
    It's most likely from not opting out of letting PCO influence the ads you are shown on the web. They notified everyone last month (I think) that this would happen to those who didn't opt out. I didn't, so I got the 50, and frankly, I didn't notice anything that suggested the ads I saw were being affected, granted I trained my brain years ago not to notice online ads much.

  6. #2781
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,865
    Likes Received
    30754
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Anyone know if there's another redemption this weekend coming

    Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  7. #2782
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Might anyone be able to tell me if you redeem at Shoppers, do you get points for personal offers? Much thanks in advance.
    Ciel likes this.

  8. #2783
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Might anyone be able to tell me if you redeem at Shoppers, do you get points for personal offers? Much thanks in advance.
    No you will not get personal offers if you redeem.
    Ciel and maple7 like this.

  9. #2784
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    No you will not get personal offers if you redeem.
    Thank you so much, I knew with the old Shoppers Optimum you wouldn't get them, but wasn't 100% sure.
    Ciel likes this.

  10. #2785
    Smart Canuck Bargain Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fredericton, NB
    Posts
    2,573
    Likes Received
    1389
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Thank you so much, I knew with the old Shoppers Optimum you wouldn't get them, but wasn't 100% sure.
    What about the offers that are not ďfor every $ you spent? I have a get 2500 pts on Method Cleaning Wipes. For some reason I thought I would get the points if I redeemed.
    Ciel likes this.




  11. #2786
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    What about the offers that are not ďfor every $ you spent? I have a get 2500 pts on Method Cleaning Wipes. For some reason I thought I would get the points if I redeemed.
    The only points Iím certain that you will receive are points attached to the products ie Kraft Peanut Butter 3000
    Ciel likes this.

  12. #2787
    Smart Canuck Bargain Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fredericton, NB
    Posts
    2,573
    Likes Received
    1389
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    The only points Iím certain that you will receive are points attached to the products ie Kraft Peanut Butter 3000
    That is what I think too!
    Ciel likes this.




  13. #2788
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Likes Received
    5
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    I have got a personal offer for 20x points for $100+.

    Does that stack together with the PC Insider points? TIA
    Ciel likes this.

  14. #2789
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by starscreamX View Post
    I have got a personal offer for 20x points for $100+.

    Does that stack together with the PC Insider points? TIA
    No it doesnít.
    Ciel and starscreamX like this.

  15. #2790
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,829
    Likes Received
    22126
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Not sure if itís the correct place to ask this question.
    How do you go about cancelling PC Insider membership. I would like to cancel my DH since It does not work for us and his membership was free which I sign up for him. TIA
    hcao and Ciel like this.

Page 186 of 201 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •