User Tag List

Page 218 of 222 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3327
Like Tree7242Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

  1. #3256
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vineland Ontario
    Posts
    400
    Likes Received
    396
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    My apologies if I am not posting in the right section but guys...like how many offers you have on your pc card each week? Before I had like 10 and now I barrely get 4 and no products I use,.,Is that normal..is that a pc problem I could talk in the chat...thanks
    I get quite a few - but many are ones I don’t purchase. And for some reason, they have decided that a store, not in my area is my ‘favourite’ store. Have no idea how to get that off my account


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, barbis9 and cath007 like this.
    My Orange Key 44990243S1

    https://surveys.gobranded.com/users/...f49b113b291653

    Starting a new Chapter in the Golden Horseshoe in 2017!


  2. #3257
    CaLoonie
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    SW Ontario
    Posts
    156
    Likes Received
    426
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by endi2000 View Post
    So…does RCSS give those extra points if you are price matching a No Frills? I tried to match something from Zehrs - they matched - but weren’t willing to give the points.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Back in September No Frills had Pay it Forward exclusive points offers and I priced matched a Walmart flyer and got points. I don't think the PC Optimum system even knows you priced matched. All it knew was I paid $1.47 per box of cereal. It consisted of $1.97 Walmart price match minus $0.50 Pay it Forward automatic coupon. The receipt doesn't show I priced matched Walmart, it just shows a "*" meaning the price was overridden for some reason.
    barbis9, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

  3. #3258
    tightwad and proud of it! brunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    534
    Likes Received
    582
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    The website appears to be down right now. I immediately get a "Something went wrong" error page. Support has no suggestions other than to wait until it is fixed.
    cath007, dededi and Ciel21 like this.

  4. #3259
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,137
    Likes Received
    14091
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by brunt View Post
    The website appears to be down right now. I immediately get a "Something went wrong" error page. Support has no suggestions other than to wait until it is fixed.
    @brunt , I'm having the same problem with my account. Hopefully, the error is resolved soon.
    ROMEO, barbis9, cath007 and 2 others like this.

  5. #3260
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    118
    Likes Received
    143
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    The website appears to be down right now. I immediately get a "Something went wrong" error page. Support has no suggestions other than to wait until it is fixed.
    Working for me now.
    barbis9, cath007 and dededi like this.

  6. #3261
    tightwad and proud of it! brunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    534
    Likes Received
    582
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Still not working for me. Apparently, the problem is with just some users.
    Despite how much I despise Twitter, this is the only link that I have seen discussing the issue: https://twitter.com/pc_optimum.

    I have worked as a professional software type for 40 years so far. Good thing that I am not a manager there. I have little tolerance for outcomes like this...
    barbis9, cath007, dededi and 1 others like this.

  7. #3262
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,137
    Likes Received
    14091
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    On the front page of the Loblaws/Zehrs flyer
    Loblaws (ON) flyer March 10 - 16
    (Thanks, @couponlady!): there is an offer for PC or Blue Menu entrees, the club size 2/227kg @ $8.99 for PC members. It states it's a loadable offer but I don't have it in my account. Has anyone purchased these (they're normally $15.99) and paid the $8.99 price? And, if you did, was it loaded in your digital/personal account?
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Mon, Mar 14th, 2022 at 11:01 AM.

  8. #3263
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,812
    Likes Received
    39640
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    On the front page of the Loblaws/Zehrs flyer
    Loblaws (ON) flyer March 10 - 16
    (Thanks, @couponlady!): there is an offer for PC or Blue Menu entrees, the club size 2/227kg @ $8.99 for PC members. It states it's a loadable offer but I don't have it in my account. Has anyone purchased these (they're normally $15.99) and paid the $8.99 price? And, if you did, was it loaded in your digital/personal account?
    @lotsasavings , yes I got the offer in my account. Limit 2.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Tue, Mar 15th, 2022 at 07:30 AM.

  9. #3264
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,137
    Likes Received
    14091
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    @lotsasavings, yes I got the offer in my account. Limit 2.
    Good to know! Thanks, @Shwa Girl !
    cath007, Shwa Girl, dededi and 1 others like this.

  10. #3265
    tightwad and proud of it! brunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    534
    Likes Received
    582
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Works for me now. Did not this morning (Tuesday 15th).
    lotsasavings, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

  11. #3266
    CaLoonie
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    SW Ontario
    Posts
    156
    Likes Received
    426
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I was able to stack two Kellogg cereal offers at No Frills today.
    3,000 pts for every $10 spent (Personal Pay It Forward No Frills Exclusive offer expiring March 18)
    4,000 pts for every $8 spent (Store offer in flyer from March 17 - 23)

    Bought 8 Corn Flakes 440g for $24 and got 18,000 points = $6.
    I hope to submit my receipt to the Kellogg Keep or Donate Promotion and get $20 in prepaid cards.

    __________


    I'm thinking of using the following offers at No Frills but not sure if I want that much chicken.
    6,000 pts when you spend a total of $20 or more in a single or cumulative purchases by March 23rd on PC Free From branded products (Personal No Frills Exclusive offer)
    5,000 pts for every $25 on PC Free From products (Store offer in flyer from March 17 - 23)
    Price match Loblaws Free From whole chicken $1.99/lb in flyer.

    Spending $25+ would require about 4 whole chickens and would work out to at least $1.11 per pound.
    Purdee, lotsasavings and Thatdone like this.

  12. #3267
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,137
    Likes Received
    14091
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by eataiag View Post

    I'm thinking of using the following offers at No Frills but not sure if I want that much chicken.
    6,000 pts when you spend a total of $20 or more in a single or cumulative purchases by March 23rd on PC Free From branded products (Personal No Frills Exclusive offer)
    5,000 pts for every $25 on PC Free From products (Store offer in flyer from March 17 - 23)
    Price match Loblaws Free From whole chicken $1.99/lb in flyer.

    Spending $25+ would require about 4 whole chickens and would work out to at least $1.11 per pound.
    @eataiag your offer of 6,000 when you spend a total of $20 or more sounds a lot more reasonable than the offer I received. Mine is 60,000 points when you spend a total of $200 or more @ RCSS. It's 30% back in points but a crazy amount of money to spend on free from products within the next week!
    eataiag likes this.

  13. #3268
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,107
    Likes Received
    27521
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)







    I'm thinking of using the following offers at No Frills but not sure if I want that much chicken.
    6,000 pts when you spend a total of $20 or more in a single or cumulative purchases by March 23rd on PC Free From branded products (Personal No Frills Exclusive offer)
    5,000 pts for every $25 on PC Free From products (Store offer in flyer from March 17 - 23)
    Price match Loblaws Free From whole chicken $1.99/lb in flyer.

    Spending $25+ would require about 4 whole chickens and would work out to at least $1.11 per pound.




    • @eataiag
      I also got this offer Did my shopping today. I PM with Loblaws there whole chicken . I spent $27.70 and got back 11 000 in Points so I was happy

    eataiag likes this.

  14. #3269
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,254
    Likes Received
    11468
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Where do you pm meat products at nofrill when the one i go to does not have butchers. thanks

  15. #3270
    CaLoonie
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    SW Ontario
    Posts
    156
    Likes Received
    426
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    @eataiag your offer of 6,000 when you spend a total of $20 or more sounds a lot more reasonable than the offer I received. Mine is 60,000 points when you spend a total of $200 or more @ RCSS. It's 30% back in points but a crazy amount of money to spend on free from products within the next week!
    It's the same percent points back but you have to spend 10 times more. This helped me decide to get the deal today. Didn't want my relatively good offer go to waste.

    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post


    • @eataiag
      I also got this offer Did my shopping today. I PM with Loblaws there whole chicken . I spent $27.70 and got back 11 000 in Points so I was happy

    I lucked out and spent $25.30 today. They only had 5 chickens displayed for sale so I was worried I wouldn't be able to find 4 which added to over $25.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Where do you pm meat products at nofrill when the one i go to does not have butchers. thanks
    At the No Frills I went to today, the cashier did the PM as she was ringing it in. Somehow the cash register was able to calculate the PM reduced price based on $4.39/kg at Loblaws (scanning tells the system the weight I think).

    The last time I PMed meat at No Frills a few years ago, they had to find someone from the meat dept, take the package back to the stockroom and put an extra sticker with the new price on my package. Only then can I get rung in by the cashiers up front. So I was pleasantly surprised when it was so much easier today.
    Last edited by eataiag; Fri, Mar 18th, 2022 at 04:18 PM.

Page 218 of 222 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •