User Tag List

Page 13 of 234 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Like Tree7612Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

It won't let me make a new account or sign in. Frustrating!
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    thanks for responses to my earlier questions / problems.
    UPDATE: It finally sunk in that you need to create a brand new PC Optimum acct. as the first step.
    Once done I was prompted with choices of old cards to link. I picked Shoppers first since that's where majority of my points reside.
    Was then prompted to enter my old card number and OLD password (not the new one I had created in Step 1).
    Was soon greeted with Success and points carried over correctly.

There is an opportunity to get back to link cards screen, which I did and picked the PCPlus account.
    Entered the card number, but this time was NOT prompted for my old p/w, but told to check my email.
    Eventually it came into my 'Promotions' area of my Gmail, not the Primary folder,
    there was a link to click on, and soon that account was successfully linked and points added to the SDM points.

The offers suck, except for the 6,000pts for $20 on Pepsi Company products, which I plan to move on after exchanging my old card for a new PC Optimum card. I assume the scanning of the old one will pick up the new account that I just created and put it on the new PCO card?

I then assume I need to go to a SDM with the old Optimum card AND my new PCO card from RCSS, and have them scanned there.

Haven't dealt with the mobile app situation yet, but will need to do that later as well.

A bit of an ordeal, but the main concern of transferring points looks good, so I'm happy.
    Whole situation is a mess. App didn't work at all, had to do everything through the website. Process is such a mess for signing up and having to make a new PC ID but using an existing email. Very upset with them. Also agree offers are all garbage, except on one card I got 200PCO/$1 Fresh Poultry only saving grace offer. Some have changed like 500/600 Pts on Raspberries (?? - If I'm not mistaken) is now 200PCO/$1, MUCH WORSE!! Have a bad feeling based on this first batch of offers things are really changing in a direction I personally will not like

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just want things to continue as they were, but seem to be forced to make changes. I tried to do that this morning, but couldn't sign in. I will go to RCSS today and see if that resolves this whole thing.

Thanks to everyone to sharing their process....I find it confusing and am worried about losing my PC points. I just want to use my PC card the way I did before; highly unlikely to shop at Shoppers since I find them to be too expensive.
    barbis9, Ciel and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Not off to a good start for me. I tried to reset my password and I'm getting a message "Our apologies, an unknown error has occurred."

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

am I mistaken, or do you have to actually click on each offer to add it to a list of offers, just to get the points?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

For me the app is garbage, doesn't respond to passwords and adding cards.

I had to do everything through the website.

I have offers for things I have never bought, and never will. My offers were always boring ones, but at least they were for staples I always buy

In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I just tried to load the new app and I can't find it in the App Store searching for 'PC Optimum'. I opened up the PC Plus app and it has a link to download at the app store, but when you go to the app it just gives you the open option and then goes back to the first page.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by padyofurniture View Post
    I have an iphone 4, so it's not new enough to download the app (you need iOS 9 apparently.) The pc plus app just shows the ad to upgrade and is inaccessible.
    I don't think it is just your phone, mine is doing the same thing and I have an iPhone 6s and the latest software available.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I just tried to load the new app and I can't find it in the App Store searching for 'PC Optimum'. I opened up the PC Plus app and it has a link to download at the app store, but when you go to the app it just gives you the open option and then goes back to the first page.
    Search for loblaws ... it shows up that way

Sent from my iPhone
    Newfiescreech, Colsgirl and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    Not off to a good start for me. I tried to reset my password and I'm getting a message "Our apologies, an unknown error has occurred."
    Me too I was able to create an account and link my PC plus but now I can't log in. Really annoyed because today is the only day I'll have time to get the Pepsico/No frill bonus offers today.

ETA after resetting my password for the 3rd time is worked... for now.
    Last edited by itsjustbecca; Thu, Feb 1st, 2018 at 08:29 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Search for loblaws ... it shows up that way Sent from my iPhone
    Thanks, but it still doesn't give the option of downloading the PC Optimum app. It says Open and when you click Open you get the same blurb displayed that is displayed in the old PC Plus app if you open that.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

try uninstalling it first

i've spent too much time trying to get this app to run!
    uninstalled the old app. rebooted phone. installed new app. can't log in "sorry an unknown error has occurred".
    managed to log in on desktop and eventually able to get pc card linked. points are all there! thank goodness!

still can't get the mobile app to work.
    Last edited by heartgirl99; Thu, Feb 1st, 2018 at 08:38 AM.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

whoever has been developing software and websites for them lately has really been dropping the ball.
    doesn't seem like they actually test the products they produce

I haven't been able to login on Joefresh.com for ages, when I do so through my phone. the Submit doesn't behave as a link on my phone's Web browser.

God forbid they actually create an app for Joefresh on android

R

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I had to delete the app, just to get signed on the website. Had to request a new password. Got my shoppers points linked. I still cannot get my PC MasterCard linked (our apologies....), same thing with my PC plus card... I got my offers, but nothing worthwhile...
    I give up for now... I am sure they know things are not working... I am going to try some patience...
    oh, well, I wasn't expecting a smooth transition..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    am I mistaken, or do you have to actually click on each offer to add it to a list of offers, just to get the points?

I'm wondering the same thing. I clicked on the corner of the offer and it turned red. Does that mean it's added or did I just cancel it? b

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

Page 13 of 234 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread Information